NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand why they don’t either do some work on the summer house, insulate it and move the home office out there. Or move the home office into their own room. They will have 4 kids, they can’t expect to have the luxury of that room as an office anymore. When our 2 year old becomes too old to share our room, we will move our home office into our room and create another bedroom. Having a baby in with a school aged child simply isn’t fair.
They've got a while to sort it out aswell baby should be in there room until a year . Maybe sell the baby changing unit and put baby stuff in her draws if she doesn't have the room .

She keeps going on about it taking 18 months to have Grayson and they didn’t think this one would be so quickly… Anyone with a bit of common sense would know the minute you start busting your nut into your wife it could happen at any point. Don’t start trying if you don’t have room or aren’t ready for another, how stupid is this woman? 😂🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She keeps going on about it taking 18 months to have Grayson and they didn’t think this one would be so quickly… Anyone with a bit of common sense would know the minute you start busting your nut into your wife it could happen at any point. Don’t start trying if you don’t have room or aren’t ready for another, how stupid is this woman? 😂🙈
YES!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 was literally going to say the same thing!!! Don’t start trying if you’re not 100% ready!! Regardless of how long it took to have your previous child!

Reactions: 3
I am so sick of these bleeping creators that plaster there lives all over social media them bleeping moan when people talk about it don’t put yourself all over the internet if u don’t any people to talk u stupid pigheaded woman

Reactions: 7
She’s taking a day off but not taking a break from social media as it’s her job. I hate people who class social media as a job ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ If you get so much hate from social media just come off it for good and get a normal job instead of being a lazy fucker. I’d be more concerned with any stress I’m under effecting my unborn child then coming on to video myself moaning about social media for strangers. Give me strength!

Reactions: 7
Why does she always look like she needs a hair wash ?
Because she usually does.
---

Just seen her opening her latest box of grift. “They kindly sent me some goodies!” “You didn’t have to send me a hoodie and a t-shirt!”

Does she know that it’s possible to order things without announcing that you’re a “creator” in order to get freebies?! Honestly I think it crosses a line because when you are sent gifts you are supposed to be very clear about that but she continues this charade that she pays for everything.

Reactions: 3
Because she usually does.
---

Just seen her opening her latest box of grift. “They kindly sent me some goodies!” “You didn’t have to send me a hoodie and a t-shirt!”

Does she know that it’s possible to order things without announcing that you’re a “creator” in order to get freebies?! Honestly I think it crosses a line because when you are sent gifts you are supposed to be very clear about that but she continues this charade that she pays for everything.
And wears that hat indoors… I bet it screaming for a wash 🧽

Reactions: 2
I feel like she comes on the internet to Moan cus everyone ignores her at home . Ben screams out I need a place to stay cus who would put up with that moaning everyday about everything.

Reactions: 4
Does she ever stop moaning? You’ve mentioned your midwife is tit about 100 time in the last week, we get it. You have low iron, we get it. You’re pregnant, we get it. Shut the duck up 😂🙈

And now she’s selling Cement’s clothes before it’s even born cause she went overboard. I will piss myself if they’ve got it wrong and it’s actually a boy - more for her to moan about. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.