NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you talk about shaving privates in front of your kids gross . Don't think Ben even likes touching her must of been wearing a blind fold to get her pregnant 🤣
Instead of being crass around her kids whilst in the bath, she should use the bath for what it’s intended for. She just reeks (pun totally intended) absolute FILTH. She literally makes me real life gag 🤢

Reactions: 3
Why is there a fuckin award for social media mums anyway? Why aren’t we praising the mums who are literally starving themselves so the kids get food and heat in the middle of this god awful cost of living crisis? No one deserves to win especially none of these crappy social media mums. Get off your phone and spend time with your bratty ratties

Reactions: 10
Why is there a fuckin award for social media mums anyway? Why aren’t we praising the mums who are literally starving themselves so the kids get food and heat in the middle of this god awful cost of living crisis? No one deserves to win especially none of these crappy social media mums. Get off your phone and spend time with your bratty ratties
Yeah actually makes me sick that these twats who make money from flogging cheap sweatshop shite and sitting around in their dressing gowns while their feral kids are being totally unparented and neglected are actually being awarded for it.

Reactions: 5
I swear she just got pregnant for the Tiktok content. I’m not saying she’s an awful Mum but she’s not the best Mum, even she’s admitted that so why have more? Especially when it seems like she struggles with the children she’s got.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but has anyone seen her insta stories about the kids sharing rooms? Why on earth does she think it’s acceptable to put 6/7 year old Greyson in with the baby when the baby is nearly 1???? Does she have any idea how much sleep school kids need to thrive? It’s such a huge age gap and the baby will obviously be waking multiple times a night until it’s maybe 3/4? And making the girls who argue every day also share a room? She’s setting them up for failure from the get go. It’s honestly despicable. If you have to lump your baby in with a 7 year old maybe don’t have another baby OR keep her in your room!!!
Don't get why she would have another baby with no room in her house . They can't even finish a project the shed didn't get finished . Maybe focus on the kids that you can't look after already .

I swear she just got pregnant for the Tiktok content. I’m not saying she’s an awful Mum but she’s not the best Mum, even she’s admitted that so why have more? Especially when it seems like she struggles with the children she’s got.
😂 I cant wait till April now watching her struggle with a crying baby doing night feeds whilst her teen and other children are fighting . Whilst Ben just ignores her .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly it annoys the bleeping life out me the way she eats like she’s been starved for a fortnight. Feral. And god forbid poor Hannah would have to go all day without a hot meal whilst working. Most normal people have a packed lunch every day.

I will not stop wondering why the duck she thinks she can cook!? I’ve just seen her make meatballs with sauce and she put the raw garlic into the passata. I’m basic but even I know that you sauté the garlic before you add the passata. Jesus.

The state of the carpets in her kids bedroom 🤢 fancy bringing a baby into that state of a house. Perhaps she should spend more time cleaning, and less time with her phone in her face.

She is an awful cook 😂 she washed rice after cooking it. I have no idea why she is sharing recipes when her food is rank.

Honestly it annoys the bleeping life out me the way she eats like she’s been starved for a fortnight. Feral. And god forbid poor Hannah would have to go all day without a hot meal whilst working. Most normal people have a packed lunch every day.
Oh no but her job is soooo much harder than everybody else’s.

Reactions: 4
Calling her auntie Sharon is just weird as duck. Like it’s someone you’ve never met. She’s made them call her that!

Is she talking to one of her children about shaving her fanny whilst she’s naked in the bath?! Ok I know families have different boundaries when it comes to being naked around their children but that is just seriously f*cked up.

Is she talking to one of her children about shaving her fanny whilst she’s naked in the bath?! Ok I know families have different boundaries when it comes to being naked around their children but that is just seriously f*cked up.
Yes she was talking about her privates it's soo gross wouldn't you ask your partner that in private 🤮

I wouldn't decorate if my kids treated the house like that would be plain walls and vinyl floor easy to clean .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The state of the carpets in her kids bedroom 🤢 fancy bringing a baby into that state of a house. Perhaps she should spend more time cleaning, and less time with her phone in her face.
They would have basic paint and basic flooring if there gunna treat it like that .

Reactions: 2
I have to say whether you have a diagnosis or not you should never give special treatment to any child… you give boundaries, chores, consequences (remove phone, tablet, games, grounded) if they destroy stuff and keep at it. Those melt downs that happen are them trying to get out of it they don’t want to deal with the aftermath…. That house is a nightmare of unorganised, noisy, no structure etc and it would send anyone into a meltdown. I do believe Hannah isn’t making it any better by allowing her child destroy things and then proceeds to fix and replace it all. And then she wonders why it keeps happening. And before anyone starts I have a special needs child which excels with time tables, structure, routine and quiet etc, all of which Hannah doesn’t implement cos it is full on and time consuming.

Reactions: 6
She’s just a horrible, bad tempered child. Nothing to do with a diagnosis. She’s vile

I have to say whether you have a diagnosis or not you should never give special treatment to any child… you give boundaries, chores, consequences (remove phone, tablet, games,
I have to say whether you have a diagnosis or not you should never give special treatment to any child… you give boundaries, chores, consequences (remove phone, tablet, games, grounded) if they destroy stuff and keep at it. Those melt downs that happen are them trying to get out of it they don’t want to deal with the aftermath…. That house is a nightmare of unorganised, noisy, no structure etc and it would send anyone into a meltdown. I do believe Hannah isn’t making it any better by allowing her child destroy things and then proceeds to fix and replace it all. And then she wonders why it keeps happening. And before anyone starts I have a special needs child which excels with time tables, structure, routine and quiet etc, all of which Hannah doesn’t implement cos it is full on and time consuming.
[/QUOTE
grounded) if they destroy stuff and keep at it. Those melt downs that happen are them trying to get out of it they don’t want to deal with the aftermath…. That house is a nightmare of unorganised, noisy, no structure etc and it would send anyone into a meltdown. I do believe Hannah isn’t making it any better by allowing her child destroy things and then proceeds to fix and replace it all. And then she wonders why it keeps happening. And before anyone starts I have a special needs child which excels with time tables, structure, routine and quiet etc, all of which Hannah doesn’t implement cos it is full on and time consuming.
Think how bad it's gunna be when the baby is born 😢 It's just so unorganized and messy i didn't realise how lazy she actually is . Don't really know what to say about her child mother like daughter I suppose absolutely vile .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.