NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she saying she finds it weird people ask about her sleeping arrangements, you post every detail nearly of yours and your kids life online love people will ask
I don't think she understands that she's the one sharing her boring life online .

I think she was expecting people to pay more attention to her now she's pregnant but no one really cares after your first . Ben never wants to spend time with her like why are even together

Reactions: 5
Their name choices are so tit. They both think they’re just such cool and edgy people don’t they? 🙄 even though they’re anything but

Reactions: 7
So what. Harper is acting like the spoiled brat, teenager that Hannah, herself has created and now she’s moaning about it. Newsflash. Teenagers make mess and lots of it!!

Reactions: 3
So it’s harper… who also has social media (even thought it’s monitored by her parents) but seriously? If I saw my own mother complaining about me like that on a public platform I’d be so embarrassed 😳

Reactions: 8
She has herself to blame for Harper's behaviour, she's spent the last year bugging her up about how she will be this huge star after America's got talent, so it's no surprise the child is now acting out now she's back in the UK and living a normal life because the stardom route didn't happen.

Reactions: 11
Anyone could have told her that screaming/shouting was never going to be successful no matter what these ‘labels’ told her.

Reactions: 6
I feel so sorry for her children having a mother like that if your that concerned take her to the doctor or pay private you seem to have the money

Reactions: 4
So it’s harper… who also has social media (even thought it’s monitored by her parents) but seriously? If I saw my own mother complaining about me like that on a public platform I’d be so embarrassed 😳
She’s disgusting. The tik tok mums think they just own their kids and can post about them with them being able to give consent. They make so much off of it. They should br ashamed of themselves but they aren’t because of the money. The baby that’s not born yet is already her next cash cow by getting freebies which she can well afford. She’s a sicko.

She’s disgusting. The tik tok mums think they just own their kids and can post about them with them being able to give consent. They make so much off of it. They should br ashamed of themselves but they aren’t because of the money. The baby that’s not born yet is already her next cash cow by getting freebies which she can well afford. She’s a sicko.
Not able -

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but Ben is a complete waste of space! What man would stand by and watch his pregnant wife do most of the decorating and furniture building! I realise this may be an old fashioned view but when we are decorating my husband does most of the donkey work, I make the design decisions and I paint! I’m old fashioned, I like a man’s man! Ben comes across as a wimp!

Reactions: 9
Yeah she’ll moan at her kids for being lazy and not tidying up and making mess but not her big man child Ben.

I’m sorry but Ben is a complete waste of space! What man would stand by and watch his pregnant wife do most of the decorating and furniture building! I realise this may be an old fashioned view but when we are decorating my husband does most of the donkey work, I make the design decisions and I paint! I’m old fashioned, I like a man’s man! Ben comes across as a wimp!
Agreed, me too. No wonder she’s so desperate for validation and attention on the internet all the time.

I’d understand maybe if he was out of the house for like 10 or 12 hours a day and was working a manual job but he edits videos. Actually feel a bit sorry for her at the moment 😬

Reactions: 9
I’d understand maybe if he was out of the house for like 10 or 12 hours a day and was working a manual job but he edits videos. Actually feel a bit sorry for her at the moment 😬
There’s a word for men like Ben and that’s feckless.
What is his 30 something but he comes across as a sullen teenager, forever on his computer, barely smiles, struggles to communicate. Why shes having another baby with that man child, I’ll never know.

Reactions: 8
I don’t. She brings it all on herself. She can be vile to her kids, so man up and tell your man child to do something to help you if you’re exhausted. Stop top-toeing around him, making sure his face is straight.

Reactions: 2
Just pay for someone to come do all decorating instead of moaning about everything . You do realise not all toddler sleep during the night so how can they share a room when he's got school. You choose to have your coil out and have this baby soo deal with it

Reactions: 4
Does she ever bleeping shut up? My god man. Put yourself and your family out on social media and you’re going to get people commenting about what an unfit mother you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she ever bleeping shut up? My god man. Put yourself and your family out on social media and you’re going to get people commenting about what an unfit mother you are.
She won’t stop as her family are now her cash cows. Does Ben actually do anything in the day or does he work? I know he does filming with her but looks like they hardly do that any more.

Reactions: 2
She won’t stop as her family are now her cash cows. Does Ben actually do anything in the day or does he work? I know he does filming with her but looks like they hardly do that any more.
Don’t think any of the family do much! Ben is always on his Xbox, Grayson has an Xbox at 6 years old ffs, then he’s always on a phone or Nintendo when they eat out. The older two seem to always be on their phone as well, what a family life, glued to their screens 24/7!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.