Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nollaig shona dhuit. Real language.
Wi aa guid wushes fer a Blythe Yuletide tae aa oor freens an Tattle. Slang.
Merry Christmas 🎅 also a legitimate language.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Nollaig shona dhuit. Real language.
Wi aa guid wushes fer a Blythe Yuletide tae aa oor freens an Tattle. Slang.
Merry Christmas 🎅 also a legitimate language.
Bit early for Baileys Mavis, the turkeys not even been carved 😂 Merry Christmas love ❤
My littlest one is in her element here since 7am while my other lazy lumps aren’t even up yet, can’t find the Christmas crackers I bought a month ago and the dog ate quality street and I’m scared he’s going to make a mess on my floors 💩 it finally feels like Christmas 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Bit early for Baileys Mavis, the turkeys not even been carved 😂 Merry Christmas love ❤
My littlest one is in her element here since 7am while my other lazy lumps aren’t even up yet, can’t find the Christmas crackers I bought a month ago and the dog ate quality street and I’m scared he’s going to make a mess on my floors 💩 it finally feels like Christmas 😂
Seriously if your dog really has eaten the quality streets you'll be spending Christmas in the vets.
It's never too early for Baileys especially when you're heading to the outlaws 😂
Check the top of the kitchen cabinets for crackers, have you looked there yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
We had a cat years ago who was throwing up his 1st two Christmas Days until he wisened up about overeating!🤣

• Haha
Seriously if your dog really has eaten the quality streets you'll be spending Christmas in the vets.
It's never too early for Baileys especially when you're heading to the outlaws 😂
Check the top of the kitchen cabinets for crackers, have you looked there yet?
I'm on the bucks fizz 👌👌 turkey done. Ham in. Baby napping. Youngun playing with toys. The pessimist in me is waiting for something to go wrong 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Was very tempted this morning and then added some baileys to my coffee and calm was resumed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve still got this stinking cold, thankfully not covid but I found myself gettting more and more irritated by everyone for no reason so I took myself off to a room on my own for a glass of wine.
Felt terrible after so on the lemsips now.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well I watched call the midwife which was lovely, then came back into the TV to the horror of an eastenders tragedy. I stood traumatised watching 👀 no bloody wonder the nation is depressed.

Reactions: 2
Well I watched call the midwife which was lovely, then came back into the TV to the horror of an eastenders tragedy. I stood traumatised watching 👀 no bloody wonder the nation is depressed.
Completely agree nothings changed since I last watched it last Christmas doom & gloom on Albert square, the ending was a bit tit though wasn’t it?

My si
Dear god , we can only hope it’s brain fog 😶🌫 View attachment 1832229
Oh my god he is an atrocious racist prick. I absolutely loathe him. That's whats in the house of lords. Family member was telling me yesterday they saw Maginnis having an angry outburst recently and that he shouldn't have a licence. Don't know the finer details to give any real gossip. Hardly a shock though.

My si

Oh my god he is an atrocious racist prick. I absolutely loathe him. That's whats in the house of lords. Family member was telling me yesterday they saw Maginnis having an angry outburst recently and that he shouldn't have a licence. Don't know the finer details to give any real gossip. Hardly a shock though.
Unbelievable that the public are funding these pricks and to think not much has changed here from his electorate days 🤢

I'm convinced one of them will snap and do the other in 😂
I can't be bothered today, I'm so over being sociable. Made about 10 rounds of nutty crust Christmas sandwiches there and hoping everyone can just fend for themselves for a few hours. Leaba 😫

• Haha
So sad

I tried to post about this earlier but tattle was down

Comments on social media appear to suggest it was a granny and daddy in car with 4 kids
the other fatality was in the other car

apparently a nurse was also a fatality in the M2 crash

• Sad
Reactions: 6
God maybe he was collecting her for Boxing Day dinner, imagine getting that news, the poor kids will be traumatised ☹

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.