Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t he look horrendous, his skin is grey. You need a holiday Jamie. Put that Irish passport of yours to good use and book yourself a wee break 😘
Attic life 🐀

4E8B6653-A23A-4557-87B6-7A089F4F2238.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I find it really strange that it’s just today that it’s been stated that it was Natalie McNallys partner that found her?
Previous reports from start said friend.

I find it really strange that it’s just today that it’s been stated that it was Natalie McNallys partner that found her?
Maybe they were early in a relationship but it has only come out that he was with her. Hopefully they find who did it soon,

Reactions: 2
This whole thing just gets more weird.
😵💫

wouldn’t you think there would have been some noise from this murder?! Her scream? The dog barking?!

whoever that man that supposedly parked close by and walked to her house was - the police saying she was “comfortable” letting into her home, he looks like he’s done this before
And now it was her “partner” that found her or you would assume the cctv man isn’t her partner…

and they are calling the unborn baby by a name now too ?!
Did someone not say her family didn’t know she was preg?
I feel like this isn’t just a normal domestic violence murder?!

Reactions: 7
It’s a hell of an odd case ,they’ve got so many puzzle pieces yet can’t fit them together.

I had a little glance on the Harry and Meghan thread this evening and there are loads of little excepts from the book that are so cringy that I thought tattlers were making them up. It has me in stitches here as I’ve no idea which ones are real or not any more 😂
Given the frost bit dick was real I don’t know 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a little glance on the Harry and Meghan thread this evening and there are loads of little excepts from the book that are so cringy that I thought tattlers were making them up. It has me in stitches here as I’ve no idea which ones are real or not any more 😂
My book was delivered earlier I can’t wait to get into it 😂😂 I’ve been avoiding all spoilers for maximum shock factor, I hope it doesn’t let me down. Like Mavis said, it seems DELICIOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My book was delivered earlier I can’t wait to get into it 😂😂 I’ve been avoiding all spoilers for maximum shock factor, I hope it doesn’t let me down. Like Mavis said, it seems DELICIOUS
you’ll need to give us some choice updates. Not sure I want to hear any more about him riding though. I used to think I would but I just have frost bit boy in my head now when I think about his wang. He’s no Tommy Lee by the sounds of it.

• Haha
I’m on it too, although I struggle to keep up. I rarely comment, I’m just on there for the shits and giggles 😂

Reactions: 1
Fair point. I guess I was thinking back to the fights I used to have with my siblings when we were younger. Younger being the operative word though.

I couldn’t care less about any of them - it’s all getting v boring now. The only thing is like to see is Prince A bought to justice though that’ll never happen now.
It’s all very convenient that everyone is focusing on M&H and Prince Andrew is still being allowed to lurk in the background. Everything is controlled, we made to focus and look one way whenever the real issue is being allowed to slink off into the background

I “secret papers “ are an eye opener ,from the unionists not wanting seatbelts to Adairs attempted murder and everything inbetween.

Johnny Adair names for first time man who tried to shoot him dead at UB40 concert in Belfast

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...dead-at-ub40-concert-in-belfast-42263934.html
What’s the secret papers? Sorry if this is a stupid question but trying to keep up with everything at the minute is impossible

Last edited:
Not sure about the Andrew thing as I’ve been spending too much time reading the M&H thread wondering why they didn’t call him out due to their conspiracies that Meg was one of Epstein’s girls. 😂😂😂
Realistically Andrew has kept a low profile since the whole payout so there is maybe nothing to report at present.
Maybe once this embargo thing is lifted that girl might spill some beans but who knows. I think if someone like the girl Virginia or ghislane does speak then Prince Andrew will probably be the least of concerns.

There was me thinking the Royals have led a sheltered life but really it’s me who hasn’t lived. I’ve never got the ride in a field, never snorted cocaine or had frostbitten flaps 🙁
Adding all of these things to my bucket list.

• Haha
There was me thinking the Royals have led a sheltered life but really it’s me who hasn’t lived. I’ve never got the ride in a field, never snorted cocaine or had frostbitten flaps 🙁
Are you even Irish if you haven't been bucked in a field?
Has anyone seen the banshee film by McDonagh? I love that man. He's on my list for realzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the banshee film by McDonagh? I love that man. He's on my list for realzzzz.
Urban living problems Mavis but now I’m questioning my whole identity. Anyone have a field I can hire for 10 minutes? Preferably an empty one, don’t want any cows or sheep seeing my cellulite 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s all very convenient that everyone is focusing on M&H and Prince Andrew is still being allowed to lurk in the background. Everything is controlled, we made to focus and look one way whenever the real issue is being allowed to slink off into the background

What’s the secret papers? Sorry if this is a stupid question but trying to keep up with everything at the minute is impossible
They’re classified document’s about the troubles and leading up to the GFA

Urban living problems Mavis but now I’m questioning my whole identity. Anyone have a field I can hire for 10 minutes? Preferably an empty one, don’t want any cows or sheep seeing my cellulite 🙅🏼‍♀️
Just saw this on a charity shops page if it’s any good 😂

UDA feud
Fears north Antrim will suffer more violence as Ballymoney attack linked to UDA

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...ballymoney-attack-linked-to-uda-42276921.html

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thought they’d be better vetted for the royals
DB52F70C-0DF9-447C-AB3A-849240454F6F.jpeg

Nothing changes in this place,does it 🙄
E0307EF3-5AA3-450A-8F3F-6E62B3797223.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She's the leader of SF an all Ireland party, this fucks off the unionists 😂 honestly at this point they're just trying to upset people.

I done all those things Saturday night Nora, you’re really not living.

I enjoyed the film, but I’m not sure why. There was no beginning, no real plot and it just made no sense, wasn’t that funny, some of the accents dreadful… but I DID ENJOY IT 🤯 Barry Keoghan was brilliant.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.