Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go ahead young one 😂 “every Belfast Irish heart” ffs that’ll trigger more people than the slut comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’ve dropped the oil prices atm they might keep them low in anticipation of people spending it on oil instead of the January sales

Do you mean she’s been seen with that pweirdo ex priest?
Oil is at the same price as it was this time last year

Reactions: 3
Why are the god people always so intolerant. If the wee girl wants to be known as a slut that's her right.
I’m sorry I’m far from a prude or expressing yourself but Jesus that girl made me want to rip my ears off and beat myself with them. Express yourself but do so in a way that doesn’t make you seem like you’ve been dragged up, you can be proud of yourself and do what you want with your body but for love of god don’t demean yourself like that.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry I’m far from a prude or expressing yourself but Jesus that girl made me want to rip my ears off and beat myself with them. Express yourself but do so in a way that doesn’t make you seem like you’ve been dragged up, you can be proud of yourself and do what you want with your body but for love of god don’t demean yourself like that.
There’s another vid it looks like she’s taking a hand out of him she only looks about 12😂 she’s looking at her mates and they’re all in stitches laughing.

Jeez this is cracker I bet he thought it was his ma coming to give him a telling off 😂

Reactions: 2
Kids nowadays are all so vocal, if we had done something like that word would have got home and you would have got some hiding 🫣

Seen that. They say Pope Francis may retire too, not imminently.
He’s having a lot of health issues too, he can barely get about.

I don’t know why they have to wait till they’ve one foot in the grave before they can be Pope.

I don't know if I'm interested in the pope to fully throw myself into the mourning 🤔
Was the one before JP2 murdered do you think?

Reactions: 1
I don't know if I'm interested in the pope to fully throw myself into the mourning 🤔
Was the one before JP2 murdered do you think?
JP murdered 😳 He was a fair age in really poor health, I think he had Parkinson’s didn’t he? Tbf the Vatican is one of the most powerful yet underrated institutions in the world, money brings a lot of negative things along with it.

JP murdered 😳 He was a fair age in really poor health, I think he had Parkinson’s didn’t he? Tbf the Vatican is one of the most powerful yet underrated institutions in the world, money brings a lot of negative things along with it.
The one before him, JP1?

I’ve no idea, what was he murdered for?
Money I think. Something to do with the Vatican bank. Only lasted 33 days. I don't know much about it, just wanted to know if anyone else did.

Just googled him, it’s possible ! I’m sure there must be some organisation behind the wealth of the Catholic Church ,there’s too much money for them not to be infiltrated by something 🤷🏼‍♀️

What did you make of JP2 lifelong “friendship “ with the married Polish/ American woman.

Reactions: 2
Just googled him, it’s possible ! I’m sure there must be some organisation behind the wealth of the Catholic Church ,there’s too much money for them not to be infiltrated by something 🤷🏼‍♀️

What did you make of JP2 lifelong “friendship “ with the married Polish/ American woman.
Remember that. Seemed like a love affair to me.
The Catholic clergy should be allowed to marry, I don't see how denying the flesh could ever lead to good things.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.