Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've missed that part about Charles joking, that really is messed up. I've always thought that must have been really hard on Harry, bad enough the tabloids, books and documentaries on that subject but his own family too. Seriously that would attack a person's core and cause identity issues that would be life long, I'm sure he must have some sort of personality disorder stemming from the trauma.
Yeah I mean he’d already lost his mother and then to have to deal with rumours about his parentage 🤷🏼‍♀️ Imagine how isolated he must’ve felt. The jokes from Charles are bound to have stung and planted all sorts of seeds in his head. Everyone compares the two brothers but really Harry’s had more to deal with than William. Harry’s always seemed a bit lost and I think that’s why I have a soft spot for him. I don’t think he’s bad, I think he’s angry and sad and probably really lonely.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I mean he’d already lost his mother and then to have to deal with rumours about his parentage 🤷🏼‍♀️ Imagine how isolated he must’ve felt. The jokes from Charles are bound to have stung and planted all sorts of seeds in his head. Everyone compares the two brothers but really Harry’s had more to deal with than William. Harry’s always seemed a bit lost and I think that’s why I have a soft spot for him. I don’t think he’s bad, I think he’s angry and sad and probably really lonely.
Yeah, I agree. Don't understand the hate although the Oprah interview when his grandfather was dying made me think wtf. But anyway sounds like he owes them nothing. Find it hilarious that the Palace won't respond when we know they'll leak plenty 🤣
People are worried about the effect on Charlies health and I do agree this probably will hurt him, but I'd say that's a living karma. He married a young woman simply to breed and I know it wasn't who he wanted to marry but still he fooled the public and humiliated her.

Yeah. That did seem bizarre but then we only have Harry’s version of events in the book that it actually happened. It may well have, who knows. Twitter is bizarre as super fans of Harry and Meghan were wanting William arrested today as they have basically decided he has committed a dangerous assault and can’t be convinced otherwise in the same way people on the H&M thread here don’t believe a word they say. Truth probably somewhere in the middle. I feel bad for the Cambridge and Sussex kids as they will have to grow up with versions of this in the public eye. And it is much more public than when Harry and William were that age.
As it’s his autobiography I’ll take his account of things lol .I’m sure Charles is a Victor Meldrew character away from public gaze, we got a glimpse after his mum died I don’t think it was grief I think he’s genuinely like that from being pampered his entire life, he wouldn’t last a week outside palace walls.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure the Royals are under constant threat from people in general it must be a security headache when they do those walkabouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m sure the Royals are under constant threat from people in general it must be a security headache when they do those walkabouts.
Yeah the threat is always there but I suppose Harry’s now given certain groups an excuse to target them. I know Mountbatten was lax with his security but it was still a shock that the IRA were able to take him out as easily as they did. Saying that the royals are highly protected, I wouldn’t want to be Harry and Meghan funding their own security after that admission 🙈

Yeah the threat is always there but I suppose Harry’s now given certain groups an excuse to target them. I know Mountbatten was lax with his security but it was still a shock that the IRA were able to take him out as easily as they did. Saying that the royals are highly protected, I wouldn’t want to be Harry and Meghan funding their own security after that admission 🙈
I think the Americans are a lot more clued into possible threats than the UK ,especially Middle Eastern threats , but it only takes one disturbed person with a gun to take anyone out threats are always present, it could just as easily be a royal sympathiser that doesn’t like how he’s brought the family down.

I find it funny. He was so chuffed about his kills like a good little soldier 😂 killed them all for his wee granny. You think like that and start publicising it you have to accept the consequences.
Apparently this isn't something today's soldiers do.
You know that show the Windsors and Harry is played a bit simple, that might be true.

He saw them as chess pieces ♟️

Paul Burrells joined the Harry hate train 😂 he that never fucked up about Diana

• Haha
Burrells books were class, thoroughly enjoyed them. Even remember exactly where I was when reading them 😂
Williams bedroom was better than Harrys. Oh poor wee Harry, Harry you're lucky you're not chained up in the tower mate 😕
What japes 😂

• Haha
I find it funny. He was so chuffed about his kills like a good little soldier 😂 killed them all for his wee granny. You think like that and start publicising it you have to accept the consequences.
Apparently this isn't something today's soldiers do.
You know that show the Windsors and Harry is played a bit simple, that might be true.
I don’t think any of them are particularly smart. I’m no genius but I did my A Levels the same year as William, didn’t have the luxury of private education and didn’t do a scrap of revision but got better results than he did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think any of them are particularly smart. I’m no genius but I did my A Levels the same year as William, didn’t have the luxury of private education and didn’t do a scrap of revision but got better results than he did 😂
Nora you're younger than me 😂 don't know what made me think you're older.
I also did better than him but I was a stew.

• Haha
Nora you're younger than me 😂 don't know what made me think you're older.
I also did better than him but I was a stew.
Probably because I have an adult son. I passed my ALevels but missed the lesson about contraception 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was a rumour years ago that the only reason he got the B in art A level was that someone else did the coursework for him.

the thing about Epstein is there were loads of powerful ones, bill Clinton, trump, bill gates etc who also potentially had a lot to lose. If Prince Andrew hadn’t done that stupid interview about the sweating thing then they probably could have ignored it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pa please don't marry Camilla, mummy wouldn't like it. Oh I'll say she wouldn't have 😂
Dare I say delicious again? I don't even need to spend money on the bucking book hahaha all the good parts are out there.

Post offices be getting bulldozed or tractored.
Half a million £600 is how much??
Insanity.

Omg same 😂 don't hear that happening so much these days 🙏 I did mine the year before Wills.
Some might say we’re careless Mavis but the way I see it I was just doing my Catholic duty and breeding like a fenian 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 tbf I wasn’t that young, I was a few days off 23 when he was born lol.

• Haha
Post offices be getting bulldozed or tractored.
Half a million £600 is how much??
Insanity.
I think you can just lodge them into your bank without all the id hassle.

Seem to be sharing these appeals a lot quicker now 😏
086C48FB-3AA8-46D6-BD5E-527C32E603B8.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.