Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you all have a peaceful Christmas and prosperous NewYear🎄….Hopefully Jimmy’s not feeling too subjugated this festive season 🙁sure he’s got Leo’s NewYear visit to look forward de and another year of protests, will he be at Drumcree tomorrow making Jeffrey and Jim their tae and some jubilee biscuits, we’ll have to wait and see how good santie is to him tonight 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tis myself Mavis 😂 Sláinte Motherfuckers 🥂

Merry Christmas my Tattlers, hope you all have a wonderful time. I’m about to brave the queue at the butchers then straight home to faff with my big bird and bust open a bottle of something nice and strong 🤌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone ever seen Faithless perform in Belfast?
Maxi died yesterday 😢 never saw Belfast jump like it and I've been to many many gigs.

Never seen them in Belfast but have seen them a few times over the years absolutely amazing live

• Heart
I remember Maxi doing a wee speech a few times about "the conflict" and then belting out we come 1.
Class. Fairly miss the dance scene bringing people together.

Merry Christmas to all you wonderful people. Yous have filled my 2022 with much laughter 😂😂😂🎄❤
One things for sure we'll not be short of a joke here ,we've got the circus of Stormont to keep us entertained 😂 ... Hope you and the family have a wonderful Christmas and Santa brings you all you've wished for and more 🎅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've forgot the shortbread, does anyone know if I can make it in the airfryer 😂

• Haha
To be fair I forgot it on purpose because I'm a gorb and will eat it all myself. Frigging miss it now though, santas Baileys isn't going down as well without it. I just want everyone to go to sleep now so I can do the magic. Kills me staying up past 10 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.