Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unrelated but Natalie was interviewed for the BelTel back in 2020.
The man from CCTV may have changed his clothes after the murder (if he murdered her)
Sometimes detectives release false info to trick the offender don't they?
There are some good points raised on socials re outrage over seemingly senseless acts of violence towards women but DA isn't given the same attention. It does look like DA/DV.
Who was arrested? What was the relationship?
Natalie really cared about womens rights, I think that's what makes it worse, she would have known the statistics and had some insight into safeguarding.

Also. Natalie was in contact with journos. There's something really odd here, these are the tweets posted earlier in the thread. Was she silenced?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah dear oh :cry: Sinead Quinn just broke down on the radio because of some bastard caller called William. He should be ashamed of himself.
I hope he donates his energy payment as he views it as charity which seems to be a repulsive concept to him. He hates the poor.

• Wow
  • Sad
The man from CCTV may have changed his clothes after the murder (if he murdered her)
There are some good points raised on socials re outrage over seemingly senseless acts of violence towards women but DA isn't given the same attention. It does look like DA/DV.
Natalie really cared about womens rights, I think that's what makes it worse, she would have known the statistics and had some insight into safeguarding.

Also. Natalie was in contact with journos. There's something really odd here, these are the tweets posted earlier in the thread. Was she silenced?
I have a feeling the man they arrested was the father of Natalie’s baby. They’ve released him indefinitely and he’s no longer a suspect.
I find this case so odd, I’m not sure about the hitman theory, she let him into her house during the night so I feel like it must’ve been someone she knew? Although I agree if the killer is the guy captured on CCTV he seems incredibly calm. Also an odd choice of clothing, a light coloured tracksuit which would show up much clearer on camera at night, not to mention the fact you’d think he’d have blood on him so if that’s the guy I reckon he changed his clothes before he left the house, hence the back pack. The fact he’s on foot makes me suspicious, obviously if he’d been in a car he’d be easier to track down as the reg would be caught in camera somewhere or her neighbours would’ve noticed a car parked at the house. Whoever it was went there with the intention of killing her, it wasn’t a spur of the moment thing or an argument that got out of hand.
You’d think her phone records would provide some clues?

Reactions: 6
What was Natalie’s link to the ex-police man who got sacked for sharing photos in a Whatapp group?

I’m sure it’s been shared somewhere that she knew him and had previously text him? I did wonder if that was the second man who was arrested.

Re: her boyfriend and father of the baby - I wonder how long they had been together? I also think that he was the first man who was arrested and then released without charge. Understandable that the police did so but must’ve been so awful for him grieving his girlfriend and baby.

Reactions: 4
It’s such a sad story but that suspects walk and build is very distinctive, if you knew him you’d recognise him from that video. Very strange nothing has been mentioned of the father, I’m assuming if he hasn’t spoken out or been at any of the press conferences or vigils he could have been one of the men arrested or else they don’t know who the father is, the family might not have even known she was pregnant until after she was murdered.
I wonder why she didn’t report the alledged stalker to the police 🤔

That’s why I wonder was it a hit if there’s connections to paramilitaries?

He didn’t change clothes unless he had similar outfits?

There must be more CCTV cameras dotted around the area to see where he went when he left her street.

I’m probably giving them too much credit but perhaps they are publicly saying a line of enquiry is closed down in the hope the culprit fucks up or behaves in a certain way?
Maybe! Or they know exactly who it is but have to be seen to be doing something even though he’s untouchable ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why would she have been taken out in a professional hit? She seemed to have been semi well known on NI twitter but not overly powerful so not sure how that would work?

Why would she have been taken out in a professional hit? She seemed to have been semi well known on NI twitter but not overly powerful so not sure how that would work?
If she was mixed up with that corrupt cop and being stalked there’s no reason to think he wouldn’t want rid of her.

That guy has killed before he looked like he was going to take the bins out.

I feel really disturbed by that CCTV footage.

Don’t know why - the whole story is harrowing 😣 and so many more like it unfortunately but those particular images/footage just quick fire something within in that has me in knots and in a heightened state

• Sad
It horrifying to think people like that exist ,even in this place where killing is the norm.

Reactions: 3
She was pretty gutsy wasn't she and she fought for her life bless her. Her family didn't recognise her.
I think its clear she had a sexual relationship with the cop, it says he ghosted her, stalked her, threatened her, left images on her car and took money from her. Maybe she didn't go to the police because he was the police. That has to be the motive. It's him whoever he is and or the people he associates with. The detective was interviewed on radio this morning, he did sound genuinely distressed. Do policemen ever get the blame, I remember a case from my childhood policeman blamed his son for killing the family, Cookstown I think. Maybe I'm mixed up, anyone remember that?

She was pretty gutsy wasn't she and she fought for her life bless her. Her family didn't recognise her.
I think its clear she had a sexual relationship with the cop, it says he ghosted her, stalked her, threatened her, left images on her car and took money from her. Maybe she didn't go to the police because he was the police. That has to be the motive. It's him whoever he is and or the people he associates with. The detective was interviewed on radio this morning, he did sound genuinely distressed. Do policemen ever get the blame, I remember a case from my childhood policeman blamed his son for killing the family, Cookstown I think. Maybe I'm mixed up, anyone remember that?
It would be like Wayne Couzens all over again if it turns out to be this cop or ex cop. There was complete uproar when Sarah Everard was murdered and rightly so but there is so little about Natalie. Her and her baby son deserve better.

Reactions: 9
It would be like Wayne Couzens all over again if it turns out to be this cop or ex cop. There was complete uproar when Sarah Everard was murdered and rightly so but there is so little about Natalie. Her and her baby son deserve better.
Also, that was England where the population can grasp cops can be bad. It's a one way street here.
It would turn political and we can't say anything bad about the new police service of ours. I get vibes you're not a good citizen if you do.
I think Natalie was a bit of an activist, had balls, a law degree, a masters and maybe got in over her head.

Reactions: 7
Yeah the Torney Family Sept 94 - my uncle lived in the same cul de sac

It was another odd one - allegedly the son was abusing his sister and he done the murders

Yeah the Torney Family Sept 94 - my uncle lived in the same cul de sac

It was another odd one - allegedly the son was abusing his sister and he done the murders

Thanks for that, couldn't remember a lot of the details. Horrendous stuff. I've just realised I know that place too, used to be in it a lot and never clicked 😐

Thanks for that, couldn't remember a lot of the details. Horrendous stuff. I've just realised I know that place too, used to be in it a lot and never clicked 😐
My family could never understand why my uncle bought a house in it at the time he did 😂 He didn’t stay in it long 😆😆😆

• Haha
My family could never understand why my uncle bought a house in it at the time he did 😂 He didn’t stay in it long 😆😆😆
I'm sure, but they're lovely wee houses. I'm sure there was a lady with a huge hoarding problem in one. Just reading about that, the husband must have been abusing the lot of them. Wife had all the signs of a woman in real trouble.

That’s because we’re the only nation has to accept a corrupt police force, they’ll called out everywhere else , from the public to the media…I was listening to her parents interview earlier, heartbreaking 🙁 her mother said she’ll never get over it she was her best friend, she said her last words were I’ll see you tomorrow or the day after, her mum said she was wearing a lovely dress that day and she gave her her Christmas card and a plaque she went out the door with it in her hand feeling on top of the world ,she keeps thinking to herself why didn’t I ask her to stay over that night and the thought of her last moments will haunt her forever.She had T1 and her parents always worried about her living alone especially now that she was pregnant, they were thanking everyone for the support they’ve had since the murder, they seem like lovely people even in their grief they took the time to offer thanks.

• Sad
surely it has to be the father of the baby? if he was innocent surely he'd be involved in these appeals - even if they weren't together, he'd be wanting justice for his unborn son and mother of his child?

I did hear that the family didn't want to mention the pregnancy but the media found out somehow - not from them. I feel like the police know who it is but he has obvs covered his tracks so well that they don't have enough evidence?

Maybe there is no partner? she was a big part of the LGBT community we don't know what her sexuality is ,she may have wanted a child to raise alone . It seems she was very independant bought her home and and car ,didn't depend on anyone for anything according to her family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.