Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ottilie

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the Tiktok on @Norrisnuts where Naz is dressed all in black and jumps off the skateboard and starts dancing?

I knew she was underweight but I didn't realise it was that bad, she looks like a little skeleton 😔

I would link it but I don't know how.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Jwishy

The first 4 NN were conceived naturally. Justin had a vasectomy after Naz. Disco and Charm are already showing signs of cognitive and intellectual issues with being through IVF. These children do not have disabilities (apart from Sabre which we know of). These children are purely starved and malnourished. That is the reason behind their late puberty
IVF is not linked to increased disabilities. Usually it’s less as embryos are genetically tested and any that show signs of having genetic disabilities are discarded.

Disco has developmental delays because he’s never around children his own age. His delays are largely in language and he would benefit from speech therapy which the family could access for free given his age. He doesn’t go to day care etc. so is never around kids his own age. The NN are like a weird cult that only associate with themselves. Charm appears to be developing typically for her age.

Chiari malformation is a random unlucky thing to happen to Sabre. There is nothing Brooke did to cause this. Same with her growth issues, the part of the brain that tells the body to grow and start puberty did not switch on naturally for Sabre so she needed medication to assist. They haven’t shared enough about it for us to know if malnutrition contributes to it at all, but I can imagine that not eating enough would impact on your growth regardless of whether you had a growth issue or no. It probably compounds Sabre’s growth issue.

• Heart

prsun

I honestly thought that Brooke and Justin were going to say that something medically went wrong with the dog because it was clearly from a puppy farm style “breeder”. The way they purchased this dog in itself is so wrong. Paying $8K for a “designer” dog and flying it up from Victoria is disgusting. I’m so over the narrative that these two set as standard for their kids “the legends won’t judge us” or “true legends don’t judge”. Those kids sense of reality is so warped that they think that all the people watching their videos are their friends and that it doesn’t matter if you do anything wrong because you won’t be judged. How are these kids going to enter the real world? They bought a dog from a puppy farm, they monetised two videos exploiting the dog that they already knew was dead and then they serve up a half attempt at an explanation as to what happened. They need to grow up and do better! Animals are living creatures that have feelings and should be respected and cared for properly - they’re not there to be exploited for fame, views and money.

• Heart

zoew79

Wow what’s happened to this thread, full of the most ridiculous conspiracy theories.
i think there might be younger people on here reading too much into the situation, i don’t like brooke but i don’t believe she’s physically abusing the kids and i don’t think anyone should go around saying that stuff with no real evidence.

OliviaPope

Did anyone else notice that Justin said Naz could have a 'bite' if she made him the microwave dinner? It's actually crazy the amount they are controlled!
WTF. She’s 10!! Get off your lazy arse Justin and cook your children a healthy balanced meal and not one that comes in a plastic dish that goes ping in the microwave then maybe they won’t be so bloody obsessed with every morsel of junk that passes under their noses.

Most other parents would say yes you can have the cookie but you need to eat your dinner or with younger kids you need to finish your dinner THEN you can have the treat. By 14 they would be able to use their own judgment if having a cookie or not ok.

So what are these parents actually doing?? They don’t cook, don’t clean, don’t work, restrict the kids food so much so they can get them to work like performing monkeys for a donuts and a bite of an Easter egg over the sink!

• Heart
  • Wow

Ausgirl68

Seems to me the NN have been fairly quiet the last few days..especially after they got alot of criticism for their binge vlog..there were so many comments from ppl, calling them out..and then, the room decorating vlog, which Sabre won..practically every comment was saying Naz should've won, and that she gets treated quite unfairly most of the time..they seem to forget she's only 10, and actually has more talent than the other 3 combined..soooooo many legends on the same vlog also commented on how spoiled Sockie is, and how she's the favourite..I think alot of the legends are getting older now, and are seeing the NN for what they really are..they see the favouritism, and unfairness..they're commenting on how the older kids get excited over a bite of an Easter egg, yet the 2 little ones, are constantly snacking on chips, lollies, and chocolate..I'm so over them constantly flogging their merch..it's not fashion..I believe the views will start to drop off, as the legends continue to grow..they can't keep this fake b/s believable for ever..

• Heart

New

the 2 recaps were very good. but i want to add a bit.
the kids are super-monitored and super-controled by the mother(with dad s help). they have no independence.they are always together.
they almost never leave home without a sibling/siblings and always with a parent.(the only exception seems to be the cooking house witch is very close to their home)
they dont have money to spend.
their electronics are shared and closely monitored.
the older girls who are 14 and 16 are not allowed to date.
the kids are not encouraged to make friends and very probably are not allowed to have friends!
the kids believe that they belong to a normal family,that they have wonderful parents(especially the mother) and they are grateful to their parents for
their wonderful life.

Ottilie

VIP Member
I would love to see a 'Day in Life' video of this family.

Just a normal day doing normal things with no scripts or acting up for the cameras.

Jwishy

i think there might be younger people on here reading too much into the situation, i don’t like brooke but i don’t believe she’s physically abusing the kids and i don’t think anyone should go around saying that stuff with no real evidence.
yes exactly! Same with all the comments about them being divorced and Justin living in a different house 😂 people will make up anything.

Here’s the thing with Sabre’s callousness. And the rest of them. I’m really not surprised. I know it’s not nice to say because they’re young and you’d hope that by some miracle they’ll grow up, break away from their parents and become decent people but more than likely most if not all of them will become nasty people like their parents. It’s all they know and it’s how they’re treated. They’re not going to turn 18 or 25 or 30 something and all of a sudden have the wisdom of someone that age who grew up in a good, emotionally healthy situation. Justin is a dipshit, Brooke is a spiteful, nasty, manipulating sorry excuse for a mother. Even her mother has come off as not a very nice or warm person, which is all the worse as you only see her interacting with her grandkids, you’d expect that’s her at her kindest.
I think everything with Bubba is going to feed right into the kids future personalities. It was an ‘accident’ so you just move on, learn nothing and a life means nothing as long as you can get another one.
Those poor kids haven’t a chance.

• Sad
  • Heart

ses3711

VIP Member
I don’t think they should have put out the first two videos and just the third. The fact that they’ve made so much money out of that poor little puppy doesn’t sit well with me

• Sad
  • Heart

aisyah

A large part of Sabre’s insecurities stem from her mother controlling her too much. Now i am not saying Brooke should have let Sabre become another Piper Rockelle or kenzie ziegler or whatever other examples of skimpy clothed teenagers flaunting their body. But letting a growing teen experiment with makeup clothes and just a degree of freedom is good for them. We’ve watched Sabre obsess over having boobs for years now like in her mind THATS puberty. Idk which one but I remember in a faily recent video Sabre stuffed her bra with socks and absolutely went bonkers. I felt second hand embarrassment so hard. How did the parents not ask to edit those out. It’s literally putting parts of those kids’ life out there they are guaranteed to be bullied for in a while. Look at Lauren Orlando. She has a very similar body type to Sabre and absolutely OWNS it. Sabre’s idea of hot and sexy is developed curves. And that’s on Brooke for not being able to guide that child instead thrust her to spot light and not help her embrace her insecurities.

Im glad to see sabre has found something to do by herself and has started going to the gym in the new video. There was also a clip of her driving so that’s good that she’s getting practice in, without them having to make a massive deal and a video on it.

But they kinda dragged out the video to only talk about the doctors results in the last minute of the video 😂

So when Naz lost the pig under the house, was the dog dead or alive or not with them?
That was before they got the puppy.
Impossible to actually know because you can’t see a date. It's not necessarily chronological order. If it is chronological, it was just days (not weeks) before the puppy arrived. That fact that they post things much later, never gives a date, gives them enormous power to manipulate. Never forget that.

The disturbing thing is that I wouldn’t put it past them if the lost guinea pig was after the dog died, yet posting it before the puppy videos.

I got curious so I checked it out. Notice how Brooke says something like “Naz can't deal with another thing like this”. She can’t still be talking about fishy? That was years ago. Also not very sudden because the fish was sick. Now that we know about the dog, it puts that comment in a very different light. Definitely suspicious. And the corresponding cooking video was posted July 23rd and that channel seems to be not that behind on posting, if you judge by birthday stuff they put on there. She could very well have lost the pet after the dog died. Just another example of their "honesty".

• Heart

opal73

VIP Member
Naz is tiny, no wonder her doctor was concerned about her growth. She's the size and weight of a 7 or 8 year old. Her arms are sticks.

As much as they would like to pretend otherwise their legends must be getting sick of the favouritism in these silly challenges, also Naz getting a guinea pig is brought up in the comments of every video now. I think Naz has either forgot about it or no longer wants one, or knows she's not getting it no matter how much begging goes on.

Ottilie

VIP Member
I really don't understand where their attitude comes from in regards to calling Justin names and disrespecting him.

Justin won an Olympic bronze medal and owned/managed and ran his own swim academy in order to support his family.

Not many people can say that their Dad has won an Olympic medal! It also takes a lot of hard work to run a successful business, so he clearly isn't as 'Useless' as they make him out to be.

They should be proud of him!

xxxdjxxxxx

I think that they have too many channels, Norris nuts do stuff, Norris nuts clips, Norris nuts gaming, Norris nuts cooking and the Manon channel. And then there are also the Instagram and tik tok accounts and I am sure the new house in Queensland takes up some time too. They are probably editing every minute they are not filming and this is may too much and probably putting them in too much stress. And now they are going to post 2 videos on there main channel, I think this is going to be too much for them. They should take a break, but last time they did that the legends practically attacked them.