Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does disappoint me that Sabre seems to have lost all interest in sport. It's a shame as she definitely had some talent.

Even if she isn't actively competing because the potential for a spinal injury is too great with her condition, she could still talk about her time competing, partner with other child athletes in Australia, make more content about it - show her surfing routine, skate boarding routine, how she got into it, etc. It's how she was noticed in the first place after all. It would be interesting for a lot of kids to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why are you so obsessed with the idea that sockie doesn’t have autism? Do you have something against it?
No one in this thread is trying to diagnose her they’re merely speculating and trying to relate and understand why sockie acts the way she does. We’re not hating on her in any way shape or form just putting the idea out there so if brooke and justin see this they may think to get sockie tested.

Also oh gosh, i was looking on youtube and theres ANOTHER norris nuts channel! disco and charm play time or something like that. Just as suspected the babies were born and put straight on the internet for fame. The norris nuts are getting older so brookes decided for the younger nn to step in, typical.
(also sorry if this has already been brought up and i just missed it, i havent been on here for a while)
i havnt changed my mind. but i am less certain.
it may be a good idea to have her tested-just in case.if so many people with knowledge and experience with autism think so ,maybe i am missing somthing.
so i find myself in agreement with you.
i wont write anymore about the subject for now.
also -why isnt brooke making sockie undergo the testing for her delayed growth and puberty?!
we know it is important and urgent.

Reactions: 5
also -why isnt brooke making sockie undergo the testing for her delayed growth and puberty?!
we know it is important and urgent.
Brooke gave the child with a phobia of needles the choice, and she obviously chose to delay it. when a doctor gives you a choice like that, its usually for th parent to make. Anyone who hates needles would delay it, but a parent should know when the right time to leave it up to the kid, and when isnt. Sockie may suffer like sabre if they dont get this testing done. I dont think she understands how badly this affected sabres mental health, and how important it is to find out before its too late. Sabre said it in a vlog. shes VERY lucky shes gotten her period, even on growth hormones. Sockie may not be.

Reactions: 12
Brooke gave the child with a phobia of needles the choice, and she obviously chose to delay it. when a doctor gives you a choice like that, its usually for th parent to make. Anyone who hates needles would delay it, but a parent should know when the right time to leave it up to the kid, and when isnt. Sockie may suffer like sabre if they dont get this testing done. I dont think she understands how badly this affected sabres mental health, and how important it is to find out before its too late. Sabre said it in a vlog. shes VERY lucky shes gotten her period, even on growth hormones. Sockie may not be.
there is a medical deadline that the docter gave them-in six months (now 3-4 months) sockie has to be tested.
but brooke knows it has to be done now.we heard her say it to sockie. she also told sockie that they were to late with sabre.
it would be better to convince sockie. it is hard to to decide for your daughter to go through something that is so painful,frightening and stressful for her.
but thats her responsibilty as sockies mother.

sockie knows she is wrong.we heard her. but she is too frightened and too immature to make the right decision.
sockie respects brooke.if brooke make the decision sockie will accept it. i think she will be relieved and even happy that the decision was made for her.
since there is a medical deadline-that sockie also accepts- brooke has an easy way out.
she can just wait 6 months.
unfurtunately she seems to chosen the easy way out.
but there danger in postponing and there might be permanent damage to sockies health.
if she cant make this decision how will she cope with helping sockie through about 2 years(at least) of daily shots.
sockie probably isnt going to do herself like sabre.and it will be much harder for her than for sabre.

maybe brooke is allowing sockie to postpone because she is afriad of dealing with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi!

I haven't watched for while - what happened with their house hunting? i thought they bought a ouse in QLD?

Also did they buy a whole house just for Sockie to do her interests? that seems like quite an expense!

Sockie is child.

I don't understand all of this Autism talk.

If Brooke or Justin were concerned about her behaviour they would have her tested, they are her parents. It's okay to be different, not everybody wants a label or a diagnosis.

Just let her be.

Sockie is child.

I don't understand all of this Autism talk.

If Brooke or Justin were concerned about her behaviour they would have her tested, they are her parents. It's okay to be different, not everybody wants a label or a diagnosis.

Just let her be.
I agree that she is just a child and it’s up to the parents.

But people are concerned because Brooke and Justin aren’t even pushing to get Sockie tested for Sabre’s condition which she very possibly could have, and this is a big thing that should be done.

The whole point of this forum is because it seems the parents aren’t very concerned about the children’s development (socially, mentally, physically) or their futures.

She had to decide between quitting youtube and extensive training for the Olympics, and her medical condition was a big factor.
It must not have been easy to make a big life decision at 13 years of age.
SHOULD SABRE QUIT YOUTUBE, SKATEBOARDING OR SURFING... HELP HER CHOOSE
I was just reading about sabre and skateboarding. I’ve watched them for about 3/4 years now so can’t remember much from back then. But i just saw this article saying sabre was training for the Tokyo olympics.

That is actually really sad, as it’s kinda how Sabre became famous and thus the Norris nuts became famous.

I feel like I do remember something about it being a bit risky for her to continue skateboarding with her condition, possibly because with Chiari malformation the lower parts of the brain are pushing into the spinal canal. I think maybe all the jumping/landing/harsh falls, could be risky?

I don’t think sabre would just give up skateboarding that easily tbh unless it was for a good reason (her condition).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why am I not surprised at all that their puppy died, from being in the ‘wrong place at the wrong time’ and getting hurt. Sabre literally didn’t want a dog because it would be too overcrowded in the house, and i think it’s clear 6 kids and a dog was too much.

I do feel bad for them and obviously they’re very upset, but isn’t it just kind of obvious this would happen :(

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The new video… I’m crying so much. I believe them that it was an accident, but I always had a feeling they wouldn’t have the dog for a long time for some reason (not that they wouldn’t care for it).
The poor puppy tho, it was so little…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think they should have put out the first two videos and just the third. The fact that they’ve made so much money out of that poor little puppy doesn’t sit well with me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It was so dumb of them to get a tiny puppy in a tiny house with tons of people in it. It rubbed me the wrong way how Brooke and Justin were making it all about “poor us please don’t hate us” at the start of the video, like they just ended a life. The puppy died in a very traumatic way, they must have really crushed it to die almost immediately, the poor thing. Also it’s not good taste to include ads in that sad video shows they only really care about making money. In fact they shouldn’t have posted the prior videos of the puppy it’s just sad for everyone- but then again they got tons of vows from the puppy videos so I guess they don’t really care

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wow. I knew they shouldn't have gotten a dog! That is awful. Ugh. I even made like 4 comments. I had a feeling it wouldn't last anyway

Brooke, if you read here, maybe if you don't want people to talk and assume things don't share everything!

I feel bad for the kids and the poor little puppy but they really should have thought through getting a dog. Lesson learned i suppose.

• Heart
just watched the new video and that's so traumatic for sockie. i understand maybe she wanted to hold th puppy but did brooke or justin not think through? naz is only ten and i do think sockie is being pushed to bring up the younger two and then hold bubba whilst she was dying? thats horrific

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Wow. I knew they shouldn't have gotten a dog! That is awful. Ugh. I even made like 4 comments. I had a feeling it wouldn't last anyway
They could have got a playpen just for
when she was so little and taken her out for cuddles 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This is the first video I’ve watched of theirs for a while. I can’t believe what Brooke said at the end about how this happened 2 weeks ago. That means they had to edit and upload the videos about getting the dog after they’d already lost it. This is the 3rd time in the last 12 months when I’ve heard about influencers adopting a young animal and it dying shortly after in a freak accident. I do feel sorry for them, especially the children who must be traumatised after seeing it. However this is just another example of influencers adopting a let for views and it ending tragically.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
This is the first video I’ve watched of theirs for a while. I can’t believe what Brooke said at the end about how this happened 2 weeks ago. That means they had to edit and upload the videos about getting the dog after they’d already lost it. This is the 3rd time in the last 12 months when I’ve heard about influencers adopting a young animal and it dying shortly after in a freak accident. I do feel sorry for them, especially the children who must be traumatised after seeing it. However this is just another example of influencers adopting a let for views and it ending tragically.
Exactly! Dogs are living, breathing responsibilities not cute props for clicks.

I really despise how this family milks everything for YouTube content.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't understand why they published the first two videos knowing the fate of the poor little puppy.

Everything for them is just for views and this proves it.

That warning they put at the start of the video too, saying go and ask your parents etc. That's just going to make children of a YouTube watching age want to watch it more and if they think their parents may not let them watch it they're not going to tell their parents first!!

Also, if they don't want people to speculate and make up story's there's alot of other ways they could have dealt with this scenario. I.e. Not post about the puppy at all, from the start. They could have also told the story of what happened with the puppy but in a delicate way, for example 'Justin tripped over the puppy in the middle of the night when it was dark'. Instead of just saying that Justin caused the death of the puppy, but then making it look so dodgy by all of the weird language they used, which obviously made them look so guilty. I too don't think the puppy was intentionally injured, however I have spent the best part of two years watching Norris Nuts with my son, so I'd like to think Im pretty sure none of them would intentionally injure an animal. However it wasn't so long ago Nas 'accidentally' lost one of the guinea pigs under the house, and instead of all of them put their full concentration into trying to catch the poor thing, they were filming it for content!!!

I do think Brooke is the main instigator regarding content and what to use for content and when to film. I think they should have definitely just deleted all of the puppy content, I just don't think it's very... I can't think of the correct word to describe it so I'll use classy!!

Sorry for the rant, it's been a long time coming from me for The Norris Nuts!! Poor little Bubba x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
This time guys I am still mad at Brooke but I am sorry for Justin, he just gets bullied by his kids a lot, honestly Justin is probably the most successful in the Norris family. He won a a bronze at the Olympics, and I don't think people talk about it enough! Justin opened a very successful swim school and sacrificed it for his kids! Justin does not get the respect that he deserves, yes sometimes he can be a bit dumb but that doesn't warrant the kids calling him that! I would get grounded. The only love I have ever seen for Justin in the vlogs is when he was in intensive care! And that's saying a lot! You never see them saying "I love you Papa" they are always going to Brooke for the first person to hug on Christmas, or on any other holiday. Justin should get more spotlight in the Norris house.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They had their puppy shipped to them from one of the biggest puppy factories in Victoria and got views and made money off making kids and viewers think it’s okay to quickly purchase a puppy online racing against other people. The pup was so terrified when it arrived. At least Justin considered getting a dog from a pound, and he’s not even a dog person.

I had a feeling it would end abruptly for this puppy. Just so sad it sounds like it was in such a horrific way and so soon after getting her home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.