Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice that Justin said Naz could have a 'bite' if she made him the microwave dinner? It's actually crazy the amount they are controlled!

Reactions: 12
I just don't understand why these children can't help themselves to food. I can understand them being allowed to eat their body weight in junk food but one little cookie! It just doesn't make sense. They can't even go to the shops and get themselves a chocolate bar if they want. Sabre is 16 years old and her diet is as controlled as a toddlers!

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice that Justin said Naz could have a 'bite' if she made him the microwave dinner? It's actually crazy the amount they are controlled!
WTF. She’s 10!! Get off your lazy arse Justin and cook your children a healthy balanced meal and not one that comes in a plastic dish that goes ping in the microwave then maybe they won’t be so bloody obsessed with every morsel of junk that passes under their noses.

Most other parents would say yes you can have the cookie but you need to eat your dinner or with younger kids you need to finish your dinner THEN you can have the treat. By 14 they would be able to use their own judgment if having a cookie or not ok.

So what are these parents actually doing?? They don’t cook, don’t clean, don’t work, restrict the kids food so much so they can get them to work like performing monkeys for a donuts and a bite of an Easter egg over the sink!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is anyone worried about how long Naz's facial wound it taking to heal? Is it a lack of treatment or evidence of poor dietary?

as Mrs Marietta Cosmopilite says "It won't get better if you pick at it"

Reactions: 2
Is anyone worried about how long Naz's facial wound it taking to heal? Is it a lack of treatment or evidence of poor dietary?

as Mrs Marietta Cosmopilite says "It won't get better if you pick at it"
Saw it Too but i wonder if the vlogs are out of order.

Reactions: 4
Unrelated, but I recently came across one of their old videos titled "we took a pregnancy test *ivf results*". Oh gosh. I really couldn't get past some of the things they said... and the worst part is that it's on the internet for anyone to see. However the worst by far is when sabre asked "imagine how fast Micheal Phelps sperm swims?" 😳😳 am I the only one who finds this weird and inappropriate. They even made comments about how Justin's sperm couldn't swim... isn't that just embarrassing for him?!? Time stamp is from 6:03-6:19.

Reactions: 7
Unrelated, but I recently came across one of their old videos titled "we took a pregnancy test *ivf results*". Oh gosh. I really couldn't get past some of the things they said... and the worst part is that it's on the internet for anyone to see. However the worst by far is when sabre asked "imagine how fast Micheal Phelps sperm swims?" 😳😳 am I the only one who finds this weird and inappropriate. They even made comments about how Justin's sperm couldn't swim... isn't that just embarrassing for him?!? Time stamp is from 6:03-6:19.
yeah that was alot oversharing from there part and idk why these videos are still up

I haven’t watched their new video fully yet, just skipped to the end to see if sabre got the iPhone.

I know it’s a challenge video and Naz did win , but I really don’t think it’s fair that the 10 year old gets a phone and sabre still doesn’t have one at 16.

When is the poor girl gonna get some freedom?

Do you think they regret any of the videos/vlogs from when they were younger? Maybe not the fun surfing/skateboarding ones but others??
Do you think they regret any of the videos/vlogs from when they were younger? Maybe not the fun surfing/skateboarding ones but others??
I bet at least the older ones do but still it doesn't seem like it sometimes. The real question is if Justin and Brooke regret it.

So in the recent video about 18 minutes in, Justin says something about some news that they have, do you think they’re gonna have another baby? It kind of sounded like that. Either that or a UK tour.

Reactions: 4
Watched that ridiculous video of Sockie sneaking food to see if the others would tell on her..she is the absolute worse for doing that..I've seen her in quite a few vlogs running to her mother for any little thing they do wrong..alot of legends in the comments section have been saying Sockie is the favourite and can be quite mean, and selfish..everything is a competition with these kids..I can't comprehend how excited and over the top they get over 1 tim tam, or a tiny piece of chocolate..Naz and Sockie are so thin (especially Naz)..poor little girl looks so unhealthy..I'm surprised their Drs haven't said anything (maybe they have, but Brooke ignores it)..I really think the views will start to drop as these gullible little legends get older, and see them for what they are..

Reactions: 5
sockie s sneak video shows how strict brooke is about food ,about computer time and how strict in general she is.
it also shows how frightened the kids are from brooke.
whey?
the kids have been trained from an earlly age to respect their parents and to respect and obey their parents(brooke s !) very strict rules and restrictions.they dont rebel and they rarely disobey. when they do they often feel guilty because brooke is very good at emotional manipulation.
the kids are expected and encouraged to report on their siblings.
they are rewarded and "get respect" like sabre said.
the children accept this and see it as natural- if they respect brooke and her rules it is their duty to report violations. if they don t they feel guilty.
they don t always do it- like in this vlog- but they do it very often.
sabre told sockie that if she did it again she would have to report her.
biggy didn t believe sockie would sneak you tube in front of him, because he would have to report it!
this makes it easier for brooke to maintain total control.
another possibility that didn t come up in the vlog- are the kids also afraid not to report.

Reactions: 6
sockie s sneak video shows how strict brooke is about food ,about computer time and how strict in general she is.
it also shows how frightened the kids are from brooke.
whey?
the kids have been trained from an earlly age to respect their parents and to respect and obey their parents(brooke s !) very strict rules and restrictions.they dont rebel and they rarely disobey. when they do they often feel guilty because brooke is very good at emotional manipulation.
the kids are expected and encouraged to report on their siblings.
they are rewarded and "get respect" like sabre said.
the children accept this and see it as natural- if they respect brooke and her rules it is their duty to report violations. if they don t they feel guilty.
they don t always do it- like in this vlog- but they do it very often.
sabre told sockie that if she did it again she would have to report her.
biggy didn t believe sockie would sneak you tube in front of him, because he would have to report it!
this makes it easier for brooke to maintain total control.
another possibility that didn t come up in the vlog- are the kids also afraid not to report.
Yeah I thought the exact same too. It’s like they’ve got some weird appraisal scheme going on like a company does for employees, the way sabre said she would ‘earn respect’.

The kids are completely and utterly clueless about how controlled they are. They know Brooke is strict and have made many comments about her being strict and her rules etc, but I don’t think they realise just how controlling and abnormal Brooke's parenting is.

These kids are gonna have a very hard time in the real world if this carries on, and I wouldn’t be surprised if at least one of them goes off the rails as a form of rebellion once they’re old enough to flee the nest and do all the things they’re not allowed.

It sounds like this family is run very much like every religion.
Goddess Brooke says: Behave, Obey me, Love me or you are all going to be punished forever.
I have built a special hell for you to go to.
It is where Sabre's big brother, Conan, is being kept for being disobedient. Crackle crackle Mwa Ha Ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It sounds like this family is run very much like every religion.
Goddess Brooke says: Behave, Obey me, Love me or you are all going to be punished forever.
I have built a special hell for you to go to.
It is where Sabre's big brother, Conan, is being kept for being disobedient. Crackle crackle Mwa Ha Ha.
possibly more accurate to say that the family is run in an emotional abusive way. This is evidenced by how guilty the children feel for disobeying their Mum etc.

Reactions: 10
there is very effective emotional manipulation by brooke.
that how she really maintains total control in spite of her very strict rule and restrictions.
that probably why the kids are so frightened of her.it not the punishment- its the guilt and feeling you let her down.
the kids have a very strong bond with her and cant cope with disappointing her and not feeling loved.
there is no need( and no evidence) for physical abuse. emotional abuse is sufficient to maitain total control.

Reactions: 8
I think it's lovely that the children have such a close relationship but I find all the role playing in their gaming videos very odd.

I think it shows how isolated the children really are. Could you imagine if they were in a public school and they were making those kind of videos? Sabre is 16 and role playing about her celebrity crush on a video game with her 3 younger siblings and filming it for everyone to see.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.