Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so mad- hope they enjoy their blood money because posting a video of their kids so excited about getting a puppy when they know they killed that puppy is sick.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Those two are vile people. Making every excuse and sob story as to why it wasn’t their fault and ‘poor us, people are mean to us’.
No remorse. Taking no responsibility. If it was an accident, they could have acknowledged that they should have been more careful/made the house safer for a puppy.
The poor little thing must have had a very painful death and all they care about is that people feel sorry for them.
Guaranteed if it had been one of the kids fault, they’d have been awful to the child. Emotionally abusive cretins, the pair of them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Urgh I saw that excuse for a video - what a load of self-pitying tosh, Justin seeming very concerned about how he'd come across, Brooke attempting to explain it away and minimise it. Luckily I happened to be in the room when my 9 year old started watching, she loves the Norris Nuts but was extremely upset by the idea their puppy had died, it's really upsetting content dealt with pretty callously.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Those two are vile people. Making every excuse and sob story as to why it wasn’t their fault and ‘poor us, people are mean to us’.
No remorse. Taking no responsibility. If it was an accident, they could have acknowledged that they should have been more careful/made the house safer for a puppy.
The poor little thing must have had a very painful death and all they care about is that people feel sorry for them.
Guaranteed if it had been one of the kids fault, they’d have been awful to the child. Emotionally abusive cretins, the pair of them.
They truly only care about themselves. They are all about the views and YouTube money, others be damned. They will keep the train going as long as they can and exploit whatever they can. Their child legends are unfortunately none the wiser but will probably start to see it as they get older.

Reactions: 5
That poor poor dog. The fact that Brooke and Justin said the kids were "traumatised" yet clearly proceeded to let them edit through hours of footage of the puppy after knowing it's fate is terrible. I hope all the kids are OK because losing a pet is a terrible thing to go through. I really hope they don't buy more animals because I know they've been hinting that Sockie wants chickens and Biggy wants a cat. It's very clear that there was no research done beforehand about how to take care of a dog.

Reactions: 12
Why am I not surprised at all that their puppy died, from being in the ‘wrong place at the wrong time’ and getting hurt. Sabre literally didn’t want a dog because it would be too overcrowded in the house, and i think it’s clear 6 kids and a dog was too much.

I do feel bad for them and obviously they’re very upset, but isn’t it just kind of obvious this would happen :(
Yeah I agree, after the “naz and the Guinea pig getting loose” debacle I realized they’re super negligent. To be honest I’m not even sure how all their kids survived… I hated how they treated the guinea pig and I knew the dog wouldn’t fare well, I feel sorry for that poor little dog, it was always going to have a cruel life

Reactions: 10
This family isn't fit to have animals, especially young and untrained ones that need full attention all the time.It seems they are very busy with Youtube and just don't have the basic skills to take care of them. First, they lost the guinea pig under the house, and now the dog... what happened to the dog anyway? i didn't watch the vid full out but did they say exactly what happened?
no they didn’t say what happened they were incredibly tight lipped just saying “there was an accident” I reckon they hit it with their car or something. It’s a bit revolting. How little regard they have for a life. Makes me sick. I only signed up to here tonight because I’m so sick with what they did with that poor puppy’s little life. Gross.

Reactions: 7
I saw someone comment on tiktok that the puppy died because Justin was sorting out the sofas in the lounge and dropped the leg of the sofa onto her by accident. I don’t know if this is accurate or not but this person said it as if it was a fact so maybe the NN commented this somewhere?
poor puppy that sounds horrible, I don’t want to blame Justin but if you know there is a tiny puppy loose surely u would check before slamming a sofa down? Or you would place it carefully just as a precaution?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i really hope all the kids are okay. as i said before i can imagine it hitting naz and sockie the worst and i definitley do think naz is forgotten a lot, left to entertain herself. i wouldnt say neglect but she does seem rather neglected compared to her siblings + sockie constantly in charge of disco and charm. someone needs to properly look into brooke and justins parenting, i can imagine nazzy is very upset

being 100% honest, i firmly and wholeheartedly believe that the passing of Bubba was Justin & Brooke's fault.

the poor puppy was literally in an eBay-style first come, first serve war. the way Brooke was saying things like, "oh not that one, oh this one looks best" was absolutely gut-wrenching.

dogs are not supposed to be sold in general, but they especially should NOT be sold at 7 weeks old. I mean, are you kidding? the thing is still so attached to its mother. the poor dog was probably so traumatized after the plane ride from Victoria.

bringing everything back to the guinea pigs, the CHILD legends were telling Brooke & Justin about how to raise them. the stupid couple would've only purchased one if the legends hadn't educated them. they clearly did not do enough research before choosing to get them for Naz. of course I was happy for Nazzy, it seems like the little darling is essentially neglected and pushed to the back, but of course I had a bad feeling about Justin and Brooke's ability to take care of an animal. Brooke fell pregnant with baby Disco just as the Sabre Norris & The Norris Nuts channel was getting popular. it was in no way a coincidence. do you see how many views the pregnancy videos with Disco and Charm got? obviously Brooke & Justin knew that the dog and guinea pig videos would get tons of views and money, they wouldn't've had any pets if that wasn't the case. they didn't even purchase a crate or anything for the dog. I believe the dog passed because it was in a place it shouldn't've been.

to end the guinea pig point, there is a video on (I believe) Sockie's Instagram account of Disco getting stuck in the guinea pig's cage. imagine how scared the animals were! Disco could have killed the animals if left alone with them for too long. also Biggy saying that he's already sick of the guinea pigs after a short while even after Naz so kindly let him "have" one of them was just so rude. I really hope she did not see that clip.

to make the poor children edit videos with the dog in them after she had died was absolutely disgusting. they must've been so upset editing the videos and having to upload them. as said in previous pages on this forum, it seems that Sabre is slowly but surely understanding that what's happening in her family is not normal. I hope this solidifies that in her mind. I feel bad for Nazzy and her most of all.

to end this long rant, imagine poor Sockie holding the dog as it died. could you imagine dealing with that at 14?

5 days. the idiot parents could not keep a dog alive for more than 5 days. completely disgusted. I refuse to support these people any longer.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I honestly thought that Brooke and Justin were going to say that something medically went wrong with the dog because it was clearly from a puppy farm style “breeder”. The way they purchased this dog in itself is so wrong. Paying $8K for a “designer” dog and flying it up from Victoria is disgusting. I’m so over the narrative that these two set as standard for their kids “the legends won’t judge us” or “true legends don’t judge”. Those kids sense of reality is so warped that they think that all the people watching their videos are their friends and that it doesn’t matter if you do anything wrong because you won’t be judged. How are these kids going to enter the real world? They bought a dog from a puppy farm, they monetised two videos exploiting the dog that they already knew was dead and then they serve up a half attempt at an explanation as to what happened. They need to grow up and do better! Animals are living creatures that have feelings and should be respected and cared for properly - they’re not there to be exploited for fame, views and money.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They lit paid 7k to kill a puppy
Oh man you’re right. They spent thousands of dollars on this puppy.

I think there should be laws against people like Brooke and Justin from being able to get another animal. There should be “permanent records” of pet owners so they can’t just go get another animal after this horrific event

• Heart
Reactions: 9
slightly off topic but just watched the nn do stuff video where sabre picked soft outfits for them. poor sockie looked so uncomfortable wearing the crop top and i do think they should of at least let her put a sweater on instead of showing it for the rest of the world to see

Somebody should report them to the RSPCA. I’m not going to watch the video, don’t want to give them any money.

I think I am officially done with the NN. Killing a 5 day old puppy is next level. I’m surprised they have managed to keep 6 kids alive with the way they treat their pets. Absolutely sick.

it's sickening that they used clickbait in all of the videos they posted about the dog, despite already knowing that it had died. if they really had to post a video about the dog, they could've at least been more respectful rather than focusing on the views and money.

it's not only traumatising for the children after they were forced to edit the videos, but younger viewers who have most likely suffered from the shock of discovering the puppy's fate after watching the previous, 'happy' vlogs showing the family buying and meeting the dog.

i just can't understand how it's even possible to 'accidentally' kill a puppy. if you had a new pet surely you would know to be careful around the house, especially with such a young and small puppy. justin and brooke need to stop acting like it was an unpreventable incident and take responsibility for their actions for once now they've gone as far as taking a living thing's life.

i'm heartbroken for the poor puppy whose life was cut short by such careless and vile people. they don't deserve to be anything to do with any other innocent animals. it was already too far when they lost the guinea pig under the house, but this is just another level of awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Somebody should report them to the RSPCA. I’m not going to watch the video, don’t want to give them any money.

I think I am officially done with the NN. Killing a 5 day old puppy is next level. I’m surprised they have managed to keep 6 kids alive with the way they treat their pets. Absolutely sick.
I happily will. Brooke and Justin have already been reported to CPS by people in the past, killing a puppy is next level.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I happily will. Brooke and Justin have already been reported to CPS by people in the past, killing a puppy is next level.
I tried to but the site said that if youdidn’t witness It you need to provide links etc to videos as evidence and I didn’t want to view any of the videos. It’s absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 2
being 100% honest, i firmly and wholeheartedly believe that the passing of Bubba was Justin & Brooke's fault.

the poor puppy was literally in an eBay-style first come, first serve war. the way Brooke was saying things like, "oh not that one, oh this one looks best" was absolutely gut-wrenching.

dogs are not supposed to be sold in general, but they especially should NOT be sold at 7 weeks old. I mean, are you kidding? the thing is still so attached to its mother. the poor dog was probably so traumatized after the plane ride from Victoria.

bringing everything back to the guinea pigs, the CHILD legends were telling Brooke & Justin about how to raise them. the stupid couple would've only purchased one if the legends hadn't educated them. they clearly did not do enough research before choosing to get them for Naz. of course I was happy for Nazzy, it seems like the little darling is essentially neglected and pushed to the back, but of course I had a bad feeling about Justin and Brooke's ability to take care of an animal. Brooke fell pregnant with baby Disco just as the Sabre Norris & The Norris Nuts channel was getting popular. it was in no way a coincidence. do you see how many views the pregnancy videos with Disco and Charm got? obviously Brooke & Justin knew that the dog and guinea pig videos would get tons of views and money, they wouldn't've had any pets if that wasn't the case. they didn't even purchase a crate or anything for the dog. I believe the dog passed because it was in a place it shouldn't've been.

to end the guinea pig point, there is a video on (I believe) Sockie's Instagram account of Disco getting stuck in the guinea pig's cage. imagine how scared the animals were! Disco could have killed the animals if left alone with them for too long. also Biggy saying that he's already sick of the guinea pigs after a short while even after Naz so kindly let him "have" one of them was just so rude. I really hope she did not see that clip.

to make the poor children edit videos with the dog in them after she had died was absolutely disgusting. they must've been so upset editing the videos and having to upload them. as said in previous pages on this forum, it seems that Sabre is slowly but surely understanding that what's happening in her family is not normal. I hope this solidifies that in her mind. I feel bad for Nazzy and her most of all.

to end this long rant, imagine poor Sockie holding the dog as it died. could you imagine dealing with that at 14?

5 days. the idiot parents could not keep a dog alive for more than 5 days. completely disgusted. I refuse to support these people any longer.
When I was 10, I watched a little baby possum die in my arms on the way to the vet. I have never been okay. When I was 12, I watched a little baby possum fall of its mothers back into oncoming traffic. After sevreal awful crunches, the traffic dissapeared long enough for me to go get it. The sounds of a crying mother possum as her child is dead in a humans arms is awful. I didn't have any connection to these animals. Sockie really loved that puppy. She could very well be traumatised. I know I would be if my dog had died in my arms. He was attacked a few years ago, and even just seeing him in pain was awful. I cried for days. He's still alive right next to me. Im still traumatised. The dog actually died in her arms. Please for the love of her mental health, TALK TO HER, OFF CAMERA AND TAKE HER TO A THERAPIST IF SHE NEEDS IT. But I just want to make one thing clear. If i see a single post blaming the children, i will not be happy. They are not at fault. Justin and brooke are.

I tried to but the site said that if youdidn’t witness It you need to provide links etc to videos as evidence and I didn’t want to view any of the videos. It’s absolutely disgusting.
Damn. Now I wish they were in the queensland house. My great uncle lives next to it. Hes an animal lover and definetly woulda been paying attention to the puppy.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.