Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are you sure sabre has a bf? brooke said a boy has been talking to sabre but never confirmed they’re dating.
also, they’re friends are probably more of acquaintances who they have a friendly chat to, if they only see them every few times they go surfing, im not sure how they could build a strong friendship. idk maybe im wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I just noticed that the second result in youtube for norris nuts is 'norris nuts dad died' 🧐 Dafuq?
1628691198082.png

lmao the 9th result is 'killed their dog'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
about the Olympics and skateboarding:

assuming that Sabre's love and passion for skateboarding was still alive, I truly feel bad for how she didn't get to compete in Tokyo. personally I know what it feels like, bc my dream was to be an Olympic gymnast but due to reasons out of my control I couldn't progress as I should. and trust me, realizing it is one of the most depressing things ever. knowing the one thing you've wanted to do will never happen. anyways, enough about me: I can't even imagine how Sabre feels, especially since she had GREAT talent &skill, as well as all the means of training. what engages me, is the fact that Brooke caused her chiari malformation, by depriving her of food. if it isn't bc of her literally starving her, and instead due to genetics or something uncontrollable, then It isn't her fault, but if it is truly because of Brooke's actions then I can't dislike her more. she KNEW that Sabre was an aspiring athlete and she KNEW the potential she had. how idiotic is it to starve her, ESPECIALLY when Justin is a former athlete. she basically sabotaged Sabre's dream. how could she

Reactions: 3
they have been asked about ( and criticized) about their lack of friends for years.by their fans too. they dont really have a reason to hide having friends.
also, they’re friends are probably more of acquaintances who they have a friendly chat to, if they only see them every few times they go surfing, im not sure how they could build a strong friendship.
Exactly. Legend army gossip does not have much value, reading things like that is like entering an alternate reality. We are talking about young children obsessed with the NN. Provide an actual source and then we’re talking. If their friends are 30+ they are family friends or acquaintances, not the children’s actual friends. We definitely only see a small part of their lives, but even if they try to hide things there always some truth in what we see. For example, whenever you put them in a real world situation, they look awkward. That's very telling. If their lives are so wildly different that what we see glimpses of, everything about them is fake. There's only so much you can hide and they are neither good enough actors nor smart enough to pull that off.

what engages me, is the fact that Brooke caused her chiari malformation, by depriving her of food.
As much as we dislike Brooke, she did not cause Sabre's chiari malformation. It's not caused by not enough calories.

Also it has never been said Sabre quit skateboarding because of medical issues. Seems fame and Youtube had a much stronger pull, not realising she could do both just in a different way. Look at Sky Brown, Sabre is small potatoes compared to her now. She wasted her talent. The way it was just NEVER mentioned again is strange. She can do an entire video about getting her period, but not say one word about skating or the olympics? She could win so much sympathy if the had to quit because of medical issues and they constantly vlog their medical issues. Skateboarding just wasn't getting them the views or allowing the time for them the be full time YT, doing challenges etc. The kind of YT famous she wanted to be. She did that "help Sabre choose" video and then it was never mentioned again. When their YT career is over, that is something she will regret for sure. The legends will not be there forever unlike her sport accomplishments could've been.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly. Legend army gossip does not have much value, reading things like that is like entering an alternate reality. We are talking about young children obsessed with the NN. Provide an actual source and then we’re talking. If their friends are 30+ they are family friends or acquaintances, not the children’s actual friends. We definitely only see a small part of their lives, but even if they try to hide things there always some truth in what we see. For example, whenever you put them in a real world situation, they look awkward. That's very telling. If their lives are so wildly different that what we see glimpses of, everything about them is fake. There's only so much you can hide and they are neither good enough actors nor smart enough to pull that off.

As much as we dislike Brooke, she did not cause Sabre's chiari malformation. It's not caused by not enough calories.

Also it has never been said Sabre quit skateboarding because of medical issues. Seems fame and Youtube had a much stronger pull, not realising she could do both just in a different way. Look at Sky Brown, Sabre is small potatoes compared to her now. She wasted her talent. The way it was just NEVER mentioned again is strange. She can do an entire video about getting her period, but not say one word about skating or the olympics? She could win so much sympathy if the had to quit because of medical issues and they constantly vlog their medical issues. Skateboarding just wasn't getting them the views or allowing the time for them the be full time YT, doing challenges etc. The kind of YT famous she wanted to be. She did that "help Sabre choose" video and then it was never mentioned again. When their YT career is over, that is something she will regret for sure. The legends will not be there forever unlike her sport accomplishments could've been.
Brooke really a strategic planner, she is planning and plotting all this and comes out as a fairy at the end. she is been doing these all long these years.

Like when sabre was competing in these small comps, she was doing this ivf and other things to get the attention, she is been the attention seeker from the start idk how these childish doesnt get her.

she pretty exploited everyone in her family besides "charm"
they should be careful of her if they read here.
she can throw anyone under the bus to get herself squeeky clean, just look at this post.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8

assuming that Sabre's love and passion for skateboarding was still alive, I truly feel bad for how she didn't get to compete in Tokyo. personally I know what it feels like, bc my dream was to be an Olympic gymnast but due to reasons out of my control I couldn't progress as I should. and trust me, realizing it is one of the most depressing things ever. knowing the one thing you've wanted to do will never happen. anyways, enough about me: I can't even imagine how Sabre feels, especially since she had GREAT talent &skill, as well as all the means of training. what engages me, is the fact that Brooke caused her chiari malformation, by depriving her of food. if it isn't bc of her literally starving her, and instead due to genetics or something uncontrollable, then It isn't her fault, but if it is truly because of Brooke's actions then I can't dislike her more. she KNEW that Sabre was an aspiring athlete and she KNEW the potential she had. how idiotic is it to starve her, ESPECIALLY when Justin is a former athlete. she basically sabotaged Sabre's dream. how could she
Sabre's Chiari Malformation could be a result of IVF, although that's not 100% set in stone as rare things like this happen, but a probable cause. IVF has been known to sometimes cause defects in children including cognitive and intellectual issues amongst other things. The kids are all quite small, not so much Sabre anymore thanks to growth hormones, but Sockie who is 14 is clearly showing delayed maturity too (I mean physically). And both parents are actually quite tall... If you watch videos from 2 yrs ago, the transformation of Sabre is absolutely insane, Sockie hasn't changed at all apart from a bit of a height boost. It's highly unlikely Sockie has Chiari Malformation, since her skull to body ratio is normal, but she does seem to lack muscle tone which for kids that are as active as they are is strange.

Last edited:
Yeah, it could be probable it was an effect of IVF. We have no way of knowing though. As awful as Brooke is, it is not caused by malnutrition. It is a very specific condition where the brain tissue extends into the spinal cord and is something you're born with. Sockie could likely be undernourished. Sabre's growth has been impressive in the past two years. She looks 16 now (albeit still a bit short but definitely in the normal range).

I think it's tragic she quit due to youtube. I do feel she will regret it one day, if she doesn't already. I liked to see the few skateboarding videos they did and Sabre competing in the X games. Gave it up for stupid challenges with her siblings. I hope the other kids at least realise the reason they got so famous is because of Sabre landing a spot at Sydney International women's Pro and getting interviews where they really liked her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sabre's Chiari Malformation could be a result of IVF, although that's not 100% set in stone as rare things like this happen, but a probable cause. IVF has been known to sometimes cause defects in children including cognitive and intellectual issues amongst other things. The kids are all quite small, not so much Sabre anymore thanks to growth hormones, but Sockie who is 14 is clearly showing delayed maturity too (I mean physically). And both parents are actually quite tall... If you watch videos from 2 yrs ago, the transformation of Sabre is absolutely insane, Sockie hasn't changed at all apart from a bit of a height boost. It's highly unlikely Sockie has Chiari Malformation, since her skull to body ratio is normal, but she does seem to lack muscle tone which for kids that are as active as they are is strange.
The first 4 NN were conceived naturally. Justin had a vasectomy after Naz. Disco and Charm are already showing signs of cognitive and intellectual issues with being through IVF. These children do not have disabilities (apart from Sabre which we know of). These children are purely starved and malnourished. That is the reason behind their late puberty

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The first 4 NN were conceived naturally. Justin had a vasectomy after Naz. Disco and Charm are already showing signs of cognitive and intellectual issues with being through IVF. These children do not have disabilities (apart from Sabre which we know of). These children are purely starved and malnourished. That is the reason behind their late puberty
IVF is not linked to increased disabilities. Usually it’s less as embryos are genetically tested and any that show signs of having genetic disabilities are discarded.

Disco has developmental delays because he’s never around children his own age. His delays are largely in language and he would benefit from speech therapy which the family could access for free given his age. He doesn’t go to day care etc. so is never around kids his own age. The NN are like a weird cult that only associate with themselves. Charm appears to be developing typically for her age.

Chiari malformation is a random unlucky thing to happen to Sabre. There is nothing Brooke did to cause this. Same with her growth issues, the part of the brain that tells the body to grow and start puberty did not switch on naturally for Sabre so she needed medication to assist. They haven’t shared enough about it for us to know if malnutrition contributes to it at all, but I can imagine that not eating enough would impact on your growth regardless of whether you had a growth issue or no. It probably compounds Sabre’s growth issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
IVF is not linked to increased disabilities. Usually it’s less as embryos are genetically tested and any that show signs of having genetic disabilities are discarded.

Disco has developmental delays because he’s never around children his own age. His delays are largely in language and he would benefit from speech therapy which the family could access for free given his age. He doesn’t go to day care etc. so is never around kids his own age. The NN are like a weird cult that only associate with themselves. Charm appears to be developing typically for her age.

Chiari malformation is a random unlucky thing to happen to Sabre. There is nothing Brooke did to cause this. Same with her growth issues, the part of the brain that tells the body to grow and start puberty did not switch on naturally for Sabre so she needed medication to assist. They haven’t shared enough about it for us to know if malnutrition contributes to it at all, but I can imagine that not eating enough would impact on your growth regardless of whether you had a growth issue or no. It probably compounds Sabre’s growth issue.
read the post i quoted.

Reactions: 1

i agree.
sabres chiari malformation is genetic. brooke isnt responsible.
sabre and sockie delayed growth and puberty problems are genetic.
but the fact that they are not feed enough almost certaintly contributed ( and is contributing) to the problem.
sabre growth hormone treatment seems very successful, but it may have been even more successful if she was fed properly.
it is interesting that brooke insists on their restrictive diet even though she and justin are talking to doctors that almost certaintly are telling her that they need to eat more and have a more balanced diet.
a related issue-we know that sockie has to undergo testing to determine if she needs growth hormone treatment. and she almost certaintly
has to begin treatment. we know it is very urgent to test and begin treatment (if necessary) as soon as possible.
and we know that brooke knows this . we heard her say it to sockie in a recent vlog on the subject.
but it is being postponed because sockie is afriend of the testing and probably of the long term treatment.they both involve needles and she has a very strong irrational fear of them.
brooke is being very irresponsible .
she should convice sockie to undergo the testing now or make her do it!
it is brookes responsibilty as a mother, but she seems unable to confront sockie on this issue .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am very late to this conversation but I have wondered if it wasn’t actually Justin that killed the dog but maybe Disco or Charm? There is that video where Charm (I think) climbed off the sofa very heavily and landed right next to the dog and I thought (not knowing at this point the dog was already dead) ‘thank god you just missed the dog’.
Then the dog does actually get stepped on/crushed somehow and dies very quickly by Justin?
Perhaps that story was told in an attempt for any backlash to hit Justin (and Brooke) and to avoid any fallout hitting the Norris Nuts channel or be directed to any of the kids themselves. After all Justin would have much better spatial awareness than any of the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah it's very sad, they make excuse after excuse for them and Brooke acts all innocent. I'm sure she would love to know what I really think of her, how much I despise her, it's not enough to treat her kids like cash cows and take advantage of young naive minds, now she has to bring yet another innocent animal into it for more clicks. Justin either is a willing enabler or turns a blind eye to it all and just goes along with whatever but he's hardly innocent either. When will enough be enough!
Yeah it’s easy to think Sabre is younger than she is because she still looks so childlike but she really is nearly 17 and doing things that a 10 yr old should find amusing. I don’t know where this ends for her… but surely it’s gotta be soon? Doesn’t she want to have privacy and a boyfriend and do the normal things a 17 year old does??

I also think there’s a bit of…. Like jealousy there? On brookes part, like she doesn’t want her kids to be known or successful for anything except the bubble she controls for them.

I too was a serious gymnast! It’s a small world! AIS represent unless you’re not Australian 😜

i agree.
sabres chiari malformation is genetic. brooke isnt responsible.
sabre and sockie delayed growth and puberty problems are genetic.
but the fact that they are not feed enough almost certaintly contributed ( and is contributing) to the problem.
sabre growth hormone treatment seems very successful, but it may have been even more successful if she was fed properly.
it is interesting that brooke insists on their restrictive diet even though she and justin are talking to doctors that almost certaintly are telling her that they need to eat more and have a more balanced diet.
a related issue-we know that sockie has to undergo testing to determine if she needs growth hormone treatment. and she almost certaintly
has to begin treatment. we know it is very urgent to test and begin treatment (if necessary) as soon as possible.
and we know that brooke knows this . we heard her say it to sockie in a recent vlog on the subject.
but it is being postponed because sockie is afriend of the testing and probably of the long term treatment.they both involve needles and she has a very strong irrational fear of them.
brooke is being very irresponsible .
she should convice sockie to undergo the testing now or make her do it!
it is brookes responsibilty as a mother, but she seems unable to confront sockie on this issue .
My guess is she is not really pushing it because she does not want to look like a bad mum when Sockie does need to get growth treatments. Maybe the doctor will figure out something isn't right and express concern that the diet is not adequate. I don't think Brooke would like that because she does not take criticism well and can't stand the thought of doing things differently that isn't her way.
Sockie may also have undergone the testing and they just didn't show it, which is perfectly fine. The last thing needed is another video released of the poor girl freaking out over a needle for everyone to see. I think if she has to take growth treatments it will be revealed sooner or later.

I am very late to this conversation but I have wondered if it wasn’t actually Justin that killed the dog but maybe Disco or Charm? There is that video where Charm (I think) climbed off the sofa very heavily and landed right next to the dog and I thought (not knowing at this point the dog was already dead) ‘thank god you just missed the dog’.
Then the dog does actually get stepped on/crushed somehow and dies very quickly by Justin?
Perhaps that story was told in an attempt for any backlash to hit Justin (and Brooke) and to avoid any fallout hitting the Norris Nuts channel or be directed to any of the kids themselves. After all Justin would have much better spatial awareness than any of the kids.
We don't really know the whole story obviously but I cringed when I saw Disco on the bed with the guinea pig. He was gentle with it, but still. It seems like they are far from careful with the animals. That, combined with Disco being in their cage and Naz losing one of them under the house were red flags to me as they obviously don't keep as close of an eye on their kids with the pets because that would never have been allowed in my home. They didn't even think to put the tiny puppy in a crate or a pen so of course something would happen to it. I guess this it's not outside the realm of possibility. I'm done giving them views though, and will not be watching the new puppy vlog. 😩

Reactions: 10

Naz actually looks healthy in this video. Compared to a year or so ago when we were very concerned as to how gaunt and skeletal her little body was. Hopefully they are being fed better?

Reactions: 8

Naz actually looks healthy in this video. Compared to a year or so ago when we were very concerned as to how gaunt and skeletal her little body was. Hopefully they are being fed better?
Yeah and she does look happier, as well as older. Hopefully she doesnt have the same condition as Sabre and possibly Sockie. She does look significantly older recently and i dont think it’s just because she wears crop tops, her face looks a lot older too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.