Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that "mama reacting to tiktok video" it looked like they have extremely tight relationship,sabre was having alot fun with her like others so why you think she is abusing her, lol??

i think we are just being dramatic atm
They all looked uncomfortable, like @Bluerobin said, better safe than sorry

Reactions: 4
I feel like Sabre is starting putting two and two together and starting to sort of realize that her family isn’t normal

Reactions: 12
W
In that "mama reacting to tiktok video" it looked like they have extremely tight relationship,sabre was having alot fun with her like others so why you think she is abusing her, lol??

What do you mean? You your self have said repeatedly that she is emotionally abusing them or starving them why just pull out and say that she isn't? Of course they put on an act for the camera? Do you think she'd show that in a video with all her siblings?? I dont understand your logic?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
W

What do you mean? You your self have said repeatedly that she is emotionally abusing them or starving them why just pull out and say that she isn't? Of course they put on an act for the camera? Do you think she'd show that in a video with all her siblings?? I dont understand your logic?
yeah,people really need to remember that not all abuse is physical

W

yeah i know but "she is signal for help" thing seems to far fetched but ur i am on the same page as you for emotional abuse though also i was talking about physical abuse as people are speculating on social media

Reactions: 4
Though I do feel there are some serious issues with this family (they aren't eating enough, they are very controlled, Brooke's stage parenting is annoying, they are all very isolated), I think sometimes people can look too far into the abuse thing, seeing cries for help that aren't there with 'hidden messages' in videos and such. Social media can also blow things out of proportion and levying accusations of physical abuse is a very serious matter. I'm glad more legends are waking up and noticing the weird things but some of the things they accuse Brooke and Justin of make me uncomfortable and there is no evidence of, just accusations. I'd hope one of the kids would have the courage to speak out if it was that bad and get help. Hopefully by the time Sabre is 18 she will have been given more freedom to grow and have more of a regular teenage life.

Reactions: 10
Where did you see the scratch?
Naz must have ventured out into the real world and accidentally met real people.
She didn't know what to do so Naz threw her hands up trying to make the #internationalhelpsign .
She scratched her face and ran back to the comfort of her nest never to venture out again.

Moral of the story : Making the #internationalhelpsign is dangerous.
signal-for-help-620x620.jpg

3. Don't scratch face.

Reactions: 2
My God, Yes there are issues with this family. Yes they dont seem to eat enough and seem a little overworked. We can discuss all we want that they need to meet kids their own Age. But assuming that they are being hit because a child has a scratch on het cheek or because someone Made a hand motion? I thibk that Its reaching.

Reactions: 10
Wow what’s happened to this thread, full of the most ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Reactions: 16
Wow what’s happened to this thread, full of the most ridiculous conspiracy theories.
i think there might be younger people on here reading too much into the situation, i don’t like brooke but i don’t believe she’s physically abusing the kids and i don’t think anyone should go around saying that stuff with no real evidence.

Reactions: 14
i think there might be younger people on here reading too much into the situation, i don’t like brooke but i don’t believe she’s physically abusing the kids and i don’t think anyone should go around saying that stuff with no real evidence.
Yeah it can be really damaging when false claims are made, it would be quite upsetting for the NN kids if child protection services were called to inspect the home after some claims get made with no/false evidence provided.

I do believe that there are forms of emotional abuse/ manipulation (mainly from Brooke) as discussed previously on these threads, but there is no evidence or reason to suggest these kids are getting physically abused.

Reactions: 8
Yeah it can be really damaging when false claims are made, it would be quite upsetting for the NN kids if child protection services were called to inspect the home after some claims get made with no/false evidence provided.

I do believe that there are forms of emotional abuse/ manipulation (mainly from Brooke) as discussed previously on these threads, but there is no evidence or reason to suggest these kids are getting physically abused.
No yes I agree I never said anything about physical abuse because that's just not a common factor in this but definitely emotional abuse is the common trend for this family even though they are completely oblivious ? At the end of the day Like I said in the previous page I don't and I do believe it so would people please stop attacking me when I mentioned nothing nothing about physical abuse? Can some messages please get their evidence to personally attack someone for something they didn't say because its very annoying?

Reactions: 3
yes exactly! Same with all the comments about them being divorced and Justin living in a different house 😂 people will make up anything.

Reactions: 14
Though I do feel there are some serious issues with this family (they aren't eating enough, they are very controlled, Brooke's stage parenting is annoying, they are all very isolated), I think sometimes people can look too far into the abuse thing, seeing cries for help that aren't there with 'hidden messages' in videos and such. Social media can also blow things out of proportion and levying accusations of physical abuse is a very serious matter. I'm glad more legends are waking up and noticing the weird things but some of the things they accuse Brooke and Justin of make me uncomfortable and there is no evidence of, just accusations. I'd hope one of the kids would have the courage to speak out if it was that bad and get help. Hopefully by the time Sabre is 18 she will have been given more freedom to grow and have more of a regular teenage life.
it is extremely unprobable that sabre is asking for help.
the parents are very strict. brooke uses her strong emotional bond with the children to emotionally manipulate them.
but there is no sign or reason for us to think that the kids are victims of physical or emotional abuse.
the more interesting question is if all the serious issues we know about can be thought as some kind of(unintentional!!) kind of abuse or neglect
or just as bad parenting.
they are not eating enough,they are very controlled,they are very isolated and overworked.
does all this add up to abuse/neglect or is it just bad parenting.
i tend to bad parenting.
again-i think this is unintentional. the parents love and care for their children and want to do the best for them.
but they are very mistaken and they are harming them in various ways.

Reactions: 6

I don’t know what I believe here. However, victims and abusers tend to be good at hiding it so a 15 minute video isn’t going to reveal much to us. I don’t think there’s any hitting-type of physical abuse however, restricting the children’s diets to a certain extent can be categorised as that. In saying that though, from what we’ve observed, they aren’t well educated and I’m not sure if Sabre would consider physical abuse as more than the physical fighting image we tend to keep in our heads. I hope dumbing her down like this isn’t rude, if it’s a concern for her she may have researched and further investigated into what abuse can look like. I really do hope this rumour is false as I would hate to think these children in danger were right in front of us but we were too blind to notice or noticed and ignored indications as such of abuse.

it is extremely unprobable that sabre is asking for help.
the parents are very strict. brooke uses her strong emotional bond with the children to emotionally manipulate them.
but there is no sign or reason for us to think that the kids are victims of physical or emotional abuse.
the more interesting question is if all the serious issues we know about can be thought as some kind of(unintentional!!) kind of abuse or neglect
or just as bad parenting.
they are not eating enough,they are very controlled,they are very isolated and overworked.
does all this add up to abuse/neglect or is it just bad parenting.
i tend to bad parenting.
again-i think this is unintentional. the parents love and care for their children and want to do the best for them.
but they are very mistaken and they are harming them in various ways.
Just wanted to note that abuse doesn’t always mean that the abuser hates the victim, obviously they don’t love the victim to inflict such harm but it can be a power thing. I do however, agree that if abuse is occurring I believe it to be unintentional but maybe Sabre has realised???

I don’t know what I believe here. However, victims and abusers tend to be good at hiding it so a 15 minute video isn’t going to reveal much to us. I don’t think there’s any hitting-type of physical abuse however, restricting the children’s diets to a certain extent can be categorised as that. In saying that though, from what we’ve observed, they aren’t well educated and I’m not sure if Sabre would consider physical abuse as more than the physical fighting image we tend to keep in our heads. I hope dumbing her down like this isn’t rude, if it’s a concern for her she may have researched and further investigated into what abuse can look like. I really do hope this rumour is false as I would hate to think these children in danger were right in front of us but we were too blind to notice or noticed and ignored indications as such of abuse.

Just wanted to note that abuse doesn’t always mean that the abuser hates the victim, obviously they don’t love the victim to inflict such harm but it can be a power thing. I do however, agree that if abuse is occurring I believe it to be unintentional but maybe Sabre has realised???
My parents are emotional abusers, but I know they love me. They grew up in very abusive (both physical and emotional) households so it’s something they associate with parenting. I feel this is the case with the Norris’s. The parents clearly love their children, but they need some time with professionals to understand what they’re doing wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i

i think one thing we can all agree on that brooke doesnt show her actual self on camera, its an act she put on for camera, of being “caring , loving , loyal , truthfull “ mum

My parents are emotional abusers, but I know they love me. They grew up in very abusive (both physical and emotional) households so it’s something they associate with parenting. I feel this is the case with the Norris’s. The parents clearly love their children, but they need some time with professionals to understand what they’re doing wrong.
Oh no! Hope You’re ok!

One example of Brooke's emotional manipulation was in that Christmas video where they "ruined Christmas" because they were apparently being too grabby and ungrateful. You could tell how upset they were about it, but they already have a tendency to cry at the drop and get very dramatic. I think Biggy was very upset by it with the way he broke down (then he cried often). Regardless, it was an uncomfortable video. Another was when Brooke made Naz feel guilty on Disco's birthday for getting him the 'wrong' present, she was accused of getting him something she wanted for herself, iirc. The issue isn't necessarily Brooke correcting them, but she does it in a way that seems to make them intentionally feel bad/guilty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.