Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish sabre would stop comparing England to Australia when she has never even been here? It doesn't get that cold only in winter times and is nowhere as cold as other places? I am just confused over these comparisons and how she acts like she has been there and knows everything

Reactions: 10
Sockie’s skateboard was trash in their newest vid, Naz should have defo won even though hers wasn’t finished it looked amazing. Also why does Brooke make stupid twists? Just give them the same amount of time ffs to make it comparable. She literally gives them a crushing time limit and then won’t give them points because it’s not finished. She needs to keep out of the vlogs she ruins it smh

Reactions: 7
If Brooke,Justin or any of the Norris nuts are reading this thank you for removing “Norris nuts fashion we design this with passion” from you intro appreciate it

Reactions: 8
Sockie’s skateboard was trash in their newest vid, Naz should have defo won even though hers wasn’t finished it looked amazing. Also why does Brooke make stupid twists? Just give them the same amount of time ffs to make it comparable. She literally gives them a crushing time limit and then won’t give them points because it’s not finished. She needs to keep out of the vlogs she ruins it smh
I agree Naz looked liked the best one there despite it being unfinished, you can tell she looked disappointed when they were choosing between biggy and sockie

I agree Naz looked liked the best one there despite it being unfinished, you can tell she looked disappointed when they were choosing between biggy and sockie
She looked so upset when she got a 7. She really has a huge artistic talent, it’s such a shame

Reactions: 10
Naz is so good at art. I wish we could see more of her just drawing what she'd like to draw, instead of for a challenge or with a time limit. I think she's very talented.

I think that they have too many channels, Norris nuts do stuff, Norris nuts clips, Norris nuts gaming, Norris nuts cooking and the Manon channel. And then there are also the Instagram and tik tok accounts and I am sure the new house in Queensland takes up some time too. They are probably editing every minute they are not filming and this is may too much and probably putting them in too much stress. And now they are going to post 2 videos on there main channel, I think this is going to be too much for them. They should take a break, but last time they did that the legends practically attacked them.

Reactions: 14
WHO in the literal duck is going to pay £54 for a pair of crappy cheaply made pyjamas which cost them all £5 to make? Like seriously It has the smallest NN logo ever? I am so bleeping confused why someone would actually sell that for 50 quid?

Reactions: 9
is that a possibility??
Magenta, Yellow and Cyan are basic colors that you can find together in printer ink cartridges. Also, I'd be surprised if she were aware there are so many variations of sexuality and that pan is one of them.

Reactions: 12
Magenta, Yellow and Cyan are basic colors that you can find together in printer ink cartridges. Also, I'd be surprised if she were aware there are so many variations of sexuality and that pan is one of them.
I agree with this.
She posts captions on Instagram that she can’t believe there are people out there that see her posts etc. all the kids are really isolated.

Reactions: 8
I agree with this.
She posts captions on Instagram that she can’t believe there are people out there that see her posts etc. all the kids are really isolated.
lol its true in that norris nuts gaming rp videos it shows how childish sabre is like , its not her fault though,
and the cooking video biggy acted like he was drunk or something,
i wonder sometimes when they “surprisingly” gets friends are they gonna have same dynamic or bond with there siblings or leave everyone and move out from that circus.
Sabre has said she will move to another country far from her only 😂.

Reactions: 2
lol its true in that norris nuts gaming rp videos it shows how childish sabre is like , its not her fault though,
and the cooking video biggy acted like he was drunk or something,
i wonder sometimes when they “surprisingly” gets friends are they gonna have same dynamic or bond with there siblings or leave everyone and move out from that circus.
Sabre has said she will move to another country far from her only 😂.
I think the real work is actually going to be a shock for them. I think even when they move to the qld house and have their own bedrooms it will be strange for them. They are so used to doing things together with their siblings which is lovely but we rarely see them doing anything independently. Sabre has started to go to the gym by herself which is great but usually kids would be on a sports team or go to school etc and have to be independent from their parents and siblings and problem solve by themselves etc.

I think the real work is actually going to be a shock for them. I think even when they move to the qld house and have their own bedrooms it will be strange for them. They are so used to doing things together with their siblings which is lovely but we rarely see them doing anything independently. Sabre has started to go to the gym by herself which is great but usually kids would be on a sports team or go to school etc and have to be independent from their parents and siblings and problem solve by themselves etc.
They don't document much of their community contributions. Do they even think outside their tribe. Junior Surf Life Savings physically would suit them all well. But nothing is every documented of outside community other than Sabre entering skateboard competition once.
If you are going to demand so much from your community is so much to ask to give some back.
Hey Legend Army worship us but don't we wont encourage you to do the healthy thing and participate in your own community. Because WE don't.
What an advert to their communities NN could be. Doing something good not just milked for popularity.

Reactions: 5
I think one of the things I find concerning about this family is the lack of home schooling. All we ever seem to see is them working out or editing videos. They never mention anything to do with actual 'school' work or going to tutors. It is very evident that the children are way behind their peers as all of the children seem to struggle with basic things like spelling and grammar.

I think one of the things I find concerning about this family is the lack of home schooling. All we ever seem to see is them working out or editing videos. They never mention anything to do with actual 'school' work or going to tutors. It is very evident that the children are way behind their peers as all of the children seem to struggle with basic things like spelling and grammar.
in their recent cooking video Biggy didn’t know what an apron was called...

I was actually surprised in the Naz 24hr guinea pig video when somebody else came up to use the pool the NN moved. Biggy was annoyed about it and Sockie said something along the lines of that it’s a public pool and we can’t stop people from using it. Perhaps they are not quite an obnoxious as we think when the cameras are not around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.