Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It also goes to show how their parents really don’t play much attention to them. I got a hamster for my 9th birthday and would have never been able to pick it up and take it into the garden before my parents saw and stopped me. I’m guessing Naz and Biggy were at the other house to do the cooking video and the rest of the family seem to have been at their actual house. Although, does that mean Sockie walked from one house to the other just holding a guinea pig? I’ve never had one but surely when holding any animal there’s a risk it might just jump out of your hands. Especially as she had a camera with her too. It was a very good idea and Sockie did surprise me with how well she handled the situation and her ideas. However, you would think she’d take the cage too, it looks like the little ones were out so Justin could’ve helped her. They ended up sending Biggy back to get it anyway. I really couldn’t believe it when Brooke wouldn’t just put her foot down when Sockie was protesting that they didn’t need to get the cage to keep the other guinea pig in. She’s the grown up she should take charge and tell her children what to do. I understand her not wanting to pick them up, but there were plenty of times where if someone was in the position she was they could’ve grabbed it. Instead she just got in the way with filming. It really did shock me how they kept asking her if she was filming as well. They literally feel like they have to capture everything on camera.
Why was Naz at the other house with the guinea pig anyway? I know they were filming a video over there but surely Brooke and Justin knew she took Baz over there which doesn’t sound like a good idea in the first place. They only got them recently so they’re still going to be very nervous and just getting used to them. Guinea pigs aren’t easy pets really, it’s quite a lot for a 10 year old to take on.

Reactions: 5
What are you on about? There was nothing inappropriate at 5:02? She was on the phone and had the camera in her hand at the same time.
Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stir up any trouble. It was clear to me that, intentional or not, the camera was clearly placed at her chest for a few seconds. I'm not one to usually judge people's appearance, but I think given this is YouTube, they should be careful about any creeps out there who could be watching. That's all.

Anyway, on another note, does anyone else think that the kids don't really care about becoming famous, but it's Brooke who does? She seems to love it more than they do sometimes.

Reactions: 2
The guinea pig vlog that just went out really had me rolling my eyes. How sad that they think it is normal to show Naz's crying and disappointment off to the whole world. It did seem very dramatised and scripted. More flappy arms from Sockie around the 20:10 mark, and again at around the 20:28 mark.

I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules here, but I must say that I thought it was incredibly inappropriate to see where Brooke had the camera positioned at around the 5:02 mark. Does she forget there are young children watching?
Idk, what did she do?

How come I didn't see any tears, when Naz was crying so much?..I noticed some legends were saying they thought it was staged in the comment section..if they had actually done some research, maybe they'd know that you should really put them in a pen if they're outside..that little metal cage is awful for the guinea pigs..there's nothing nice, or cozy about it..Brooke seemed more concerned with making sure it was filmed..as someone said, it seemed kinda scripted..did they do this for views?..surely they wouldn't sink that low?..but, then again..

Reactions: 9
it wasnt scripted.
baz was in real danger of being lost and they wouldnt take that risk.
they did (especially brooke) pay too much attention to filming .this was a real emergency!
and why didnt justin come to help?!

sockie really had good ideas ,was calm and functioned well.
but holding the second g. pig like that was very risky-they almost lost him as well.
sockie is able to control the " happy hands " tick. when she had to do things she seemed calm and functioned well.

it was bad idea to take baz to the garden at the cooking house. obviously bad.
how did brooke allow this?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The newest Missing Guinea Pig video was definitely telling - it showed Naz as a nine-year-old, she got upset and panicked but none of her family are seen to be properly comforting her through it. Brooke was useless - she was definitely there just to wave the camera around, she did not help in any way and kept telling everyone to be quiet when she was the loudest in dictating everything to the camera. However I was impressed with Sockie, she focused on the task and was very careful with Cheddar, and her happy arms really showed how proud she was of what she did; I often think of how she acts as quite juvenile but I was impressed with her here
Very telling indeed! Naz's first reaction was feeling as though she had "betrayed" the legends by Baz going missing - we've heard Naz talk of feeling like she was betraying people before too... It also showed how much the kids rely on each other with Naz and Biggy trying to capture Baz for quite a while before calling Brooke for help (maybe they were trying to avoid getting in trouble). Biggy was sweet getting ready to go under the house himself to catch Baz.
When Sockie went to get Cheddar and was coming down the stairs in their house you can hear Justin asking her if she was ok and then offering to come help twice but Sockie was focused on filming. Not sure why he didn't just head out there anyway but he seemed to be working in his office and there were already four people there. I agree though - Sockie was the most level headed and useful in this situation. I agree aswell, Brooke filming seemed to get in the way a lot - many opportunities where if one of the kids was in the position that she was in to get the shot they could have easily grabbed Baz.

Interesting to try to work out the timeline of the video though - as mentioned by others Disco was present at the cooking house when Baz first went missing and Naz and Biggy were looking under the house themselves. Then suddenly he is out with Sabre and Flizzy but it is the first time that Sabre is hearing of the missing guinea pig?

the video is soo fake even there young audience is finding it staged
Very telling indeed! Naz's first reaction was feeling as though she had "betrayed" the legends by Baz going missing - we've heard Naz talk of feeling like she was betraying people before too... It also showed how much the kids rely on each other with Naz and Biggy trying to capture Baz for quite a while before calling Brooke for help (maybe they were trying to avoid getting in trouble). Biggy was sweet getting ready to go under the house himself to catch Baz.
When Sockie went to get Cheddar and was coming down the stairs in their house you can hear Justin asking her if she was ok and then offering to come help twice but Sockie was focused on filming. Not sure why he didn't just head out there anyway but he seemed to be working in his office and there were already four people there. I agree though - Sockie was the most level headed and useful in this situation. I agree aswell, Brooke filming seemed to get in the way a lot - many opportunities where if one of the kids was in the position that she was in to get the shot they could have easily grabbed Baz.

Interesting to try to work out the timeline of the video though - as mentioned by others Disco was present at the cooking house when Baz first went missing and Naz and Biggy were looking under the house themselves. Then suddenly he is out with Sabre and Flizzy but it is the first time that Sabre is hearing of the missing guinea pig?
you know there something wrong because they are deleting the hate or exposing comments from YouTube. Sabre with Disco is the least Expected thing you could have think off, idk how she ended up there

Reactions: 4
Sockie did handle the situation very well. She acted calmly and maturely. I feel like it could have been staged but I also don't think that they would have stooped that low, upsetting Naz and putting the guinea pig in danger for content.

I did notice at first that when Naz was crying there were no tears, however there were later on in the video. When Naz phoned Brooke, the first thing she asked was if she was filming and then Brooke asked if she had cooked anything for her, but Brooke already knew they were cooking with the guinea pig so that part seems staged to me.

Brooke was way too focused on the filming and controlling the situation, however I thought there were times when she could have grabbed the guinea pig but didn't. Biggy was sweet wanting to go under to grab it himself for Naz.

I hope they take Baz to the vets just to be checked over because he could have been bitten by an insect under there and also the leaves Naz was feeding him might not have been safe considering that Sockie had sprayed them. I think they also need to buy an outdoor playpen so that the guinea pigs can both be in the grass but they can be safe and monitored well.

I felt so sorry for Naz!

It wasn't her fault it happened, it was her parents. Yes, she put the Guinea pig on the grass but she should not have been left to look after her Guinea pigs on her own!

I cant believe that Brooke and Justin allowed her and Biggy to carry them over to the other house. You should never carry around a Guinea pig like that! Not only is it unsettling to the pig being taken away from their home but they could have easily jumped out of their hands. When transporting a pig they should always be in a secure carrier.

Young pigs are often very flighty and even an older pig will spook and try and get away if they feel scared. It also wasn't fair to split them up and take one pig back and leave the other at the house!

I think they got these Guinea pig due to pressure from their young fans without really researching how to take care of them. They didn't even know if the leaves they were giving them were toxic!

Naz is probably going to be traumatised over this, they are very lucky they managed to get the piggy back because this could have ended very badly!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I found that guinea pig video hard to watch, quite literally, all I kept seeing was the second pig doing a runner too!
What possessed them to even post that video?!

I found that guinea pig video hard to watch, quite literally, all I kept seeing was the second pig doing a runner too!
What possessed them to even post that video?!
I agree! If that would have happened to one of my piggies I would have been distraught! They took it as an opportunity to make a video which I think is really sad! I hope they took both the pigs to the vets after for a check up because Sockie said she had sprayed the veg which they gave the pigs!

I also think it's interesting that now brooke allows the girls to wear crop tops, even naz. She didn't allow sabre to wear those when she was 14-15 let alone 10. I guess they are the 'in' thing right now and made merch that includes crop tops. Maybe that's why they are allowed now-
I feel bad for Sockie. She hates "wearing clothes that reveal" and it's plainly evident of her discomfort and embarrassment when she was trying to cover up her bare midriff at the end of the "Softie" video.

Reactions: 8
i don’t really like how involved the brooke and justin are especially brooke she just looks ridiculous and very selfish all she wants to do is film everything for views i hope the pigs last long

also i’m not new i’ve been here since the 2 nd page of thread two btw

Reactions: 3
it’s so weird because brooke always wanted naz to have a guinea pig and then when baz came out under the house she never tried to grab him even when she had so many chances.

or was she just trying to convince justin to get a guinea pig so that the legends like her?

Reactions: 5
I would love to see a 'Day in Life' video of this family.

Just a normal day doing normal things with no scripts or acting up for the cameras.

Reactions: 14
it’s so weird because brooke always wanted naz to have a guinea pig and then when baz came out under the house she never tried to grab him even when she had so many chances.

or was she just trying to convince justin to get a guinea pig so that the legends like her?
i feel like she convinced justin so the legends will love her think about it She always wanted to be the legends favorite parent considering how much she throws justin under the bus for him to look bad

Reactions: 8
i feel like she convinced justin so the legends will love her think about it She always wanted to be the legends favorite parent considering how much she throws justin under the bus for him to look bad
yeah it date backs to there old videos where they used to make him as silly willy (calling him fat and all that stuff) now what they do is make him look dumb , which i think (no hate) he probably is kinda dumb they take advantage of his lack of intellect,
they seriously give him no respect for he does for them and treat him like a slave, thats kinda sad to see

Reactions: 3
Why was Naz at the other house with the guinea pig anyway? I know they were filming a video over there but surely Brooke and Justin knew she took Baz over there which doesn’t sound like a good idea in the first place. They only got them recently so they’re still going to be very nervous and just getting used to them. Guinea pigs aren’t easy pets really, it’s quite a lot for a 10 year old to take on.
oh my god- haven’t watched them in years. So she finally got the child a Guinean pig after the 3 years of clickbait....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.