Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone notice that sabre said she got her period? im surprised there isnt a ton of vids about it, although i think thats a good thing- the poor girls life is already completely on the internet.

Reactions: 9
Top voted title @Ottilie
Thanks for picking my title, I feel like some kind of celebrity 😂

did anyone notice that sabre said she got her period? im surprised there isnt a ton of vids about it, although i think thats a good thing- the poor girls life is already completely on the internet.
She said that her period had started in the vlog where she went on her first driving lesson. Your right I though she might have made some vidoes on it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the "Sam" that biggy mentioned as sabres fiance maybe actually is her boyfriend, his name is seb something i found him at tiktok he follows sabre and sabre has commented on his posts too, so that the house they sneaked in maybe sabres and her boyfriend house,

Reactions: 2
Recap of previous thread:

- The NN kids do not get fed enough and are not allowed to eat from the cupboards when hungry. Not that there’s much food in the fridge or cupboards anyway.
- They do not appear to do any school work and are very far behind
- They do not seem to have friends or social lives
- They are over worked with all the video filming and editing they do
- They are pretty underweight for their ages, especially Sockie and Naz
- Sabre has grown quite a lot and recently got her period (after being on growth hormones for a year so far)
- They released their game on the App Store which apparently isn’t very good

Let me know if I forgot anything lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
slightly longer recap (sorry it's so long):

-Brooke is a controlling mum, Justin seems checked out a lot of the time and allows his wife and kids to treat him poorly and unfairly takes the blame for things. He also sold his swim school, presumably to work on their channel/be their full time chauffeur.
- there's a concern that most of the kids are underweight. They are definitely not getting the amount of calories they should be with the active lifestyle they have and for their ages, their diet is strictly regulated to the point where they can't have sweets often so they get really excited over little chocolate when used as a prize in challenge videos, also they're allowed to binge eat junk for videos. Yet, most of the time they eat nothing but little microwave meals, Brooke doesn't cook so they're left on their own. Meanwhile the youngest siblings are fed little more than chips and other not so healthy foods.
-Sabre has struggled with growth issues for a while with her chiari malformation but finally got her period and seems to be growing up and maturing. Sockie on the other hand, is still very much behind but it's still too early to tell whether there's a deeper underlying issue. Slow maturation may run in the family.
-They get little education, most of their time is now spent on filming. They don't have any friends (that we know of) and are not involved in any groups, there's light mentions of supposed crushes now and then but that's it. Sockie has an interest in cooking and Naz in art, yet they obviously would benefit a lot from getting the chance to take classes.
-they recently released a game, World of Pets and are annoyingly acting like they get all the credit for it.
-They are still promoting their merch an obnoxious amount, which they call norris nuts "fashion"
-Biggy and Sockie are most favoured, followed by Sabre, with Naz at the bottom and it's gotten to the point where their legends are fed up with Naz getting second class status
-they've become really into tiktok now, which is annoying but also reveals things and allows them to have more of their own identities.
-They bought a house in queensland which they haven't moved into yet, but hopefully when they do they will get their own rooms and be allowed more freedom.

Reactions: 12
So the "Sam" that biggy mentioned as sabres fiance maybe actually is her boyfriend, his name is seb something i found him at tiktok he follows sabre and sabre has commented on his posts too, so that the house they sneaked in maybe sabres and her boyfriend house,
That’s exciting for Sabre if it’s true as she’s at the age she’ll want to have a boyfriend and hopefully brooke will let her have more freedom and go out more

Reactions: 5
This is really random but does anyone else find it weird that they don’t update each NN kids Instagram profile pics? Sockie’s is quite a nice photo of her but Sabre, Biggy and Naz’s are not the best pics of them. Sabre has matured so much since her photo was taken and I think they could use a much prettier photo of her?

Also Sockie is a similar age in this photo to Naz now, and look how much healthier and fuller in the face Sockie looked compared to naz now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Thanks for picking my title, I feel like some kind of celebrity 😂

She said that her period had started in the vlog where she went on her first driving lesson. Your right I though she might have made some vidoes on it too.
I’ve had my period for eight (!) years now lol, so I’m used it and it’s cycle and everything, but I’m pretty sure that when you first start your period it’s not regular and it can take six months to a year to become regular, so Sabre has only just started, meaning that she’s likely only had it once so there might not be much for her to talk about I guess 🙃

This is really random but does anyone else find it weird that they don’t update each NN kids Instagram profile pics? Sockie’s is quite a nice photo of her but Sabre, Biggy and Naz’s are not the best pics of them. Sabre has matured so much since her photo was taken and I think they could use a much prettier photo of her?

Also Sockie is a similar age in this photo to Naz now, and look how much healthier and fuller in the face Sockie looked compared to naz now.
Yess! I wish Sabre would update her dp on her instagram! She’s 16 now, but it makes it still look like a parent run account, same with Sockie! Biggy and Naz I still kind of understand, they’re still 12 and 10 respectively, so technically without their parents they can’t really do instagram but they should still update their profile pics 🤣
And is it just me or is it kind of annoying that Disco and Charm both have their own accounts? Like, they don’t really need to, idk, they could just put pictures of them up on the main norris nuts page? 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That’s exciting for Sabre if it’s true as she’s at the age she’ll want to have a boyfriend and hopefully brooke will let her have more freedom and go out more
Sabre seems to understand little of relating to anyone outside their family. If not already under control I wouldn't be surprised if we might get vlogs about 'little sabres' in the near future. Got to keep it 'real' and YT profitable.

Reactions: 10
the 2 recaps were very good. but i want to add a bit.
the kids are super-monitored and super-controled by the mother(with dad s help). they have no independence.they are always together.
they almost never leave home without a sibling/siblings and always with a parent.(the only exception seems to be the cooking house witch is very close to their home)
they dont have money to spend.
their electronics are shared and closely monitored.
the older girls who are 14 and 16 are not allowed to date.
the kids are not encouraged to make friends and very probably are not allowed to have friends!
the kids believe that they belong to a normal family,that they have wonderful parents(especially the mother) and they are grateful to their parents for
their wonderful life.

Reactions: 14
So my uncle lives on the street they are moving to and apparently they’ve started having things delivered and there’s been work going on.

Reactions: 11
Seems to me the NN have been fairly quiet the last few days..especially after they got alot of criticism for their binge vlog..there were so many comments from ppl, calling them out..and then, the room decorating vlog, which Sabre won..practically every comment was saying Naz should've won, and that she gets treated quite unfairly most of the time..they seem to forget she's only 10, and actually has more talent than the other 3 combined..soooooo many legends on the same vlog also commented on how spoiled Sockie is, and how she's the favourite..I think alot of the legends are getting older now, and are seeing the NN for what they really are..they see the favouritism, and unfairness..they're commenting on how the older kids get excited over a bite of an Easter egg, yet the 2 little ones, are constantly snacking on chips, lollies, and chocolate..I'm so over them constantly flogging their merch..it's not fashion..I believe the views will start to drop off, as the legends continue to grow..they can't keep this fake b/s believable for ever..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Seems to me the NN have been fairly quiet the last few days..especially after they got alot of criticism for their binge vlog..there were so many comments from ppl, calling them out..and then, the room decorating vlog, which Sabre won..practically every comment was saying Naz should've won, and that she gets treated quite unfairly most of the time..they seem to forget she's only 10, and actually has more talent than the other 3 combined..soooooo many legends on the same vlog also commented on how spoiled Sockie is, and how she's the favourite..I think alot of the legends are getting older now, and are seeing the NN for what they really are..they see the favouritism, and unfairness..they're commenting on how the older kids get excited over a bite of an Easter egg, yet the 2 little ones, are constantly snacking on chips, lollies, and chocolate..I'm so over them constantly flogging their merch..it's not fashion..I believe the views will start to drop off, as the legends continue to grow..they can't keep this fake b/s believable for ever..
And you know they will correct this wickedness..........

by turning off comments.

Reactions: 9
And you know they will correct this wickedness..........

by turning off comments.
Quite Funny actually 😂
I have mentioned before, I think the parents do watch the vids before they are uploaded but when they find a mistake or something that could potentially ruin their YouTube career, they'll switch off comments even if the label isn't "made for kids" to stop backlash and hate

Reactions: 6
Quite Funny actually 😂
I have mentioned before, I think the parents do watch the vids before they are uploaded but when they find a mistake or something that could potentially ruin their YouTube career, they'll switch off comments even if the label isn't "made for kids" to stop backlash and hate
On IG they showed a little ‘movie screening’ that they do with the whole family for ‘every’ video.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.