Norris Nuts #4 Over worked, under nourished and running out of ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t doubt it was traumatic for the 3 of them when the dog died, but what they put out is just false and manipulative.

“We’re doing it for the legends” is complete BS. Their "honesty" schtick is just an act. Just more manipulation. No one is forcing them, they’re just greedy and fame hungry. 😠

To anyone watching they didn’t “stop putting out videos”, it’s been business as usual. Still is. The subscriber count is ticking up, not down. And the videos are just like anything else they upload, happy/fun entertainment, advertising their merch etc. Like the dog was just another prop.

They got the dog June 25th, it died the 29 or 30th. Based on the IG info (earlier post), it puts the latest vlog as filmed July 12th. Not even 2 weeks "off"! First puppy vlog was posted July 17th, yet they are already crying about the negative comments days before that. Spare me the crocodile tears.

They've really painted themselves into a corner with this one. The kids and the legend army are too brainwashed to see what is really happeningen. What the kids are saying, the army of commenters, it's just lies that Brooke and Justin have projected on to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Are you meaning sockie made Brooke cry or Brooke made Sockie cry?
I wouldn’t put any weight into Brooke crying. Emotionally abusive woman just manipulating and putting those kids down every chance she gets.
Seems to love making the kids cry too.
sockie cried.brooke is very good at emotional manipulation.
she felt guilty about "answering back and disrespecting mom".really just normal teen age stuff.
so she confessed to the viewers and than confessed and said she was sorry to brooke in the the presence of other family members.
was very upset and crying.
this how brooke maintains total control of the kids.
you cant disobey her and you cant even answer back without having strong feeling of guilt.

I don’t doubt it was traumatic for the 3 of them when the dog died, but what they put out is just false and manipulative.

“We’re doing it for the legends” is complete BS. Their "honesty" schtick is just an act. Just more manipulation. No one is forcing them, they’re just greedy and fame hungry. 😠

To anyone watching they didn’t “stop putting out videos”, it’s been business as usual. Still is. The subscriber count is ticking up, not down. And the videos are just like anything else they upload, happy/fun entertainment, advertising their merch etc. Like the dog was just another prop.

They got the dog June 25th, it died the 29 or 30th. Based on the IG info (earlier post), it puts the latest vlog as filmed July 12th. Not even 2 weeks "off"! First puppy vlog was posted July 17th, yet they are already crying about the negative comments days before that. Spare me the crocodile tears.

They've really painted themselves into a corner with this one. The kids and the legend army are too brainwashed to see what is really happeningen. What the kids are saying, the army of commenters, it's just lies that Brooke and Justin have projected on to them.
they could respond to the negative comments before the comments came in!
it is not below them.
but the last part of the vlog with sockie,biggy and naz could have been filmed later.
if they really anticipated a very negative reaction and posted the puppy vlogs they are even more stupid than i thought.
it was stupid not to anticipate a negative reaction!
to anticipate and post is simply crazy.
also-i dont think the kids are motivated by greed.
the parents are-thats why they couldnt help themselves and posted the puppy vlogs after the puppy was killed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I honestly think the children model a lot of Brooke and Justin's awful behaviour. I hardly blame them though, because it's all they've known. They don't realise that there's a limit and some things that just shouldn't be shared, especially things like the dead puppy and Sockie having a panic attack during Sabre's blood draw and so many other things. They want to share as much as possible for content because their mother actively encourages it. They also know how much youtube has done for their family and they don't have friends of their own, just 'the legends' that they feel like they will be letting down if they don't make videos constantly. I think Brooke and Justin are too narcissistic to ever truly admit they did anything wrong. They literally hide themselves behind an 'army' of mostly 10-12 year olds that they know will back them up, regardless of what awful thing they do. It's pretty vile.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So when Naz lost the pig under the house, was the dog dead or alive or not with them?
I hated that video, I was convinced Naz was going to step on the little piggo, then Justin steps on the puppy?
I think it’s more responsible for them to be outside than in her bedroom especially the way she carries them around!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So when Naz lost the pig under the house, was the dog dead or alive or not with them?
I hated that video, I was convinced Naz was going to step on the little piggo, then Justin steps on the puppy?
I think it’s more responsible for them to be outside than in her bedroom especially the way she carries them around!!
That was before they got the puppy. But given that event, Brooke jumping on the puppy idea weeks later was downright bloody stupid. It was even more illogical given she knew 2 members of the family (Sabre/Justin) didn’t even remotely want a dog in the first place. It’s been a common trend with decisions in this family. Brooke initiates her own wants regardless of other family members opinions.

It’s awful what happened to that little puppy, but it could have gone another way and rather than Justin stepping on it (rumoured), he tripped over it or one of the kids and fell down the stairs and broke their neck. If a puppy is free to roam for this accident to occur, it was within the realms of possibility that scenario could have played out too…..

They are too hectic running around the house all the time holding cameras, so just think of the alternative outcomes. To be honest I’m surprised someone hasn’t been seriously hurt by now anyway with how they run around shopping malls, escalators etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
That was before they got the puppy.
Impossible to actually know because you can’t see a date. It's not necessarily chronological order. If it is chronological, it was just days (not weeks) before the puppy arrived. That fact that they post things much later, never gives a date, gives them enormous power to manipulate. Never forget that.

The disturbing thing is that I wouldn’t put it past them if the lost guinea pig was after the dog died, yet posting it before the puppy videos.

I got curious so I checked it out. Notice how Brooke says something like “Naz can't deal with another thing like this”. She can’t still be talking about fishy? That was years ago. Also not very sudden because the fish was sick. Now that we know about the dog, it puts that comment in a very different light. Definitely suspicious. And the corresponding cooking video was posted July 23rd and that channel seems to be not that behind on posting, if you judge by birthday stuff they put on there. She could very well have lost the pet after the dog died. Just another example of their "honesty".

• Heart
Reactions: 14
are the g. pigs going to be left outside on their own(in the cage)?
is it safe?
is it normal for g. pig owners?
I hope not. Ants could attack them from the floorless bottom. The lawn is exposed to them.. is it ok for them to eat the grass? Also, a snake could get in through the bars and eat them. I had rabbits in an outside hutch when I was a kid. Stray dogs got in the fenced in area one night and tore the cage and the rabbits apart. I wouldn't want Nazzy to go through that. They should bring the cage into their garage family room.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Even though I've unsubscribed, I checked out parts of their latest video..I cannot believe the manipulation of their fans..Biggy, Sockie and Naz all basically crying on cue..Biggy mentioning that ppl were saying Sockie is the favourite..in my opinion she has been for the last couple of yrs..everything we do is for the legends, blah blah..it's like the NN have their own army of little minions..Brooke talking about another puppy..wtf?..I wonder how much attention the guinea pigs will get now that they've moved outside into a new pen?...so Brooke was "apparently" on the phone to the vet when the puppy passed away..I would've jumped in the car and taken the puppy to the nearest vet..I'm curious on how long after the "accident", did it take the poor little puppy to pass..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope not. Ants could attack them from the floorless bottom. The lawn is exposed to them.. is it ok for them to eat the grass? Also, a snake could get in through the bars and eat them. I had rabbits in an outside hutch when I was a kid. Stray dogs got in the fenced in area one night and tore the cage and the rabbits apart. I wouldn't want Nazzy to go through that. They should bring the cage into their garage family room.
My friend has had many g.pigs and she has them in an inside cage much like the one naz has in her room only when uts dark out or bad weather or snakes have been seen. During the day, the get to go in their large outside cage, which has multiple levels with undercover parts in case no one can get home to put them away if it starts raining. So basically outside cage is the main cage, inside cage is just the sleeping and eating cage.

Reactions: 3
Clout chasing. To have clout is to have influence or power. In popular culture, people with clout are seen as popular and cool. Don't chase these things.

Reactions: 3
I know this is a bit of a diversion from the current topic but does anyone ever wonder why Justin stopped swimming competitively? I did read on Wikipedia that he failed to win a medal at the 2003 world championships and so was put off going to the olympics. He was only 20 in Sydney so would’ve only been 23 when he effectively decided to stop competing. Sabre was born in 2004 so perhaps starting a family and settling down became more of a priority. I wonder if Brooke pushed him to settle and set up the swim school. She does seem to call a lot of the shots in their family. I just can’t get over the fact someone can win a bronze medal in their first Olympics at just 20 and not want to go back and try again with 4 more years of training and experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know this is a bit of a diversion from the current topic but does anyone ever wonder why Justin stopped swimming competitively? I did read on Wikipedia that he failed to win a medal at the 2003 world championships and so was put off going to the olympics. He was only 20 in Sydney so would’ve only been 23 when he effectively decided to stop competing. Sabre was born in 2004 so perhaps starting a family and settling down became more of a priority. I wonder if Brooke pushed him to settle and set up the swim school. She does seem to call a lot of the shots in their family. I just can’t get over the fact someone can win a bronze medal in their first Olympics at just 20 and not want to go back and try again with 4 more years of training and experience.
Looks like he went to Athens but didn’t make any final. Faster younger swimmers coming up, had enough of the constant training, priorities changed now he was a dad.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm still annoyed he sold the swim school. I guess it wasn't worth it to him to keep working what with the tens of thousands they make on every video. :rolleyes:

The NN's channel analytics are very interesting..I think their subscriber count has clearly ticked down but it could just be a fluctuation and will be back up by the end of the month. However, I do think they hit a plateau. They have a high sub count but less people are subbing to them like they were in 2019. Unless they start to buy subs.

I'm still annoyed he sold the swim school. I guess it wasn't worth it to him to keep working what with the tens of thousands they make on every video. :rolleyes:

The NN's channel analytics are very interesting..I think their subscriber count has clearly ticked down but it could just be a fluctuation and will be back up by the end of the month. However, I do think they hit a plateau. They have a high sub count but less people are subbing to them like they were in 2019. Unless they start to buy subs.
Yeah your right, but it‘s likely as you say. Sabre also made sacrifices for YouTube commitment, she certainly could have carved a career out for herself given her talents. Mind you she’s still only 16, she has time….. then again, we’ve not heard much at all about her current medical status, so i’m guessing that was the main reason to drop competitive skateboarding.

Justin seems totally out of it 90% of the time I see him on screen. He seems constantly tired and disconnected. Maybe he just has a very laid back personality, but when I first watched Norris Nuts years back I thought he was either stoned out of his box or spent too much time sniffing glue. I mean no hate, Justin is lovely,.,..but sometimes I’m like…….wake up dude! Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah your right, but it‘s likely as you say. Sabre also made sacrifices for YouTube commitment, she certainly could have carved a career out for herself given her talents. Mind you she’s still only 16, she has time….. then again, we’ve not heard much at all about her current medical status, so i’m guessing that was the main reason to drop competitive skateboarding.

Justin seems totally out of it 90% of the time I see him on screen. He seems constantly tired and disconnected. Maybe he just has a very laid back personality, but when I first watched Norris Nuts years back I thought he was either stoned out of his box or spent too much time sniffing glue. I mean no hate, Justin is lovely,.,..but sometimes I’m like…….wake up dude! Lol
Having Brooke as a wife, he'd need to be stoned just to put up with her lol..

• Haha
I really agree with this legend, there talking about how the NNT account is using bubba for views and making an insane amount of money off of that dog.
I really do wish they mentioned how the norris nuts are milking it too.
Here’s this video:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My kids watch this lot and they came to me before saying how they don't get fed properly and don't have friends etc. Then they told me about the latest pet saga. It's quite concerning young kids watching this are picking up on and recognising the abuse this family shows 😳

• Heart
  • Wow
Ok but IMAGINE making this much money off the norris nuts. like what? all their videos are around a minute long making a big deal over nothing. example naz says “i’m not much of a pink person” NNT will make a video saying how naz HATES pink and has changed so much.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4

I believe he's just presenting a surfer dude type personality. Also, in one of their recent videos, Brook mentioned he was going through something mentally or emotionally last year. He may suffer from clinical depression and/or anxiety disorder and might be taking medication(s) which could make him tired and disconnected as a side effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really agree with this legend, there talking about how the NNT account is using bubba for views and making an insane amount of money off of that dog.
I really do wish they mentioned how the norris nuts are milking it too.
Here’s this video:
but really, she’s no worse than the actual family who are doing the same thing. They’re all as bad as each other and anyone who condones their behaviour will obviously try and profit from it too.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.