NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm liked him at first now not sure.
But he hasn't done anything wrong though.. it's ALL gone out of proportion... there's a lot of things that happened... people on karonas stiring and naths stiring tit last night.
I switched off just after sazzy and nath spoke to each other.. as I had enough for one day lol..

Reactions: 4
But he hasn't done anything wrong though.. it's ALL gone out of proportion... there's a lot of things that happened... people on karonas stiring and naths stiring tit last night.
I switched off just after sazzy and nath spoke to each other.. as I had enough for one day lol..
I did I moved on to something else, time will tell though.

In my view what has happened is that Nath was live with that Bex and Ryan person, someone came in and innocently asked why Karina wasn’t posting/live, so he told them it was coming up to her mums anniversary/getting hate because she posts without thinking cause of her ‘disabilities’ and Karina got pissed at that even though she brings up BOTH situations daily on live for gifts and sympathy, it’s not like Nath went out of his way and gave out unknown private information.
After that obviously the whole voicemessage threats were going on, telling him to remember what she did for him (which is a narcissist phrase, technically meaning that what she ‘did’ was for herself and not him; the gift battles, lives etc.) Not once did Nath speak out of proportion to her, he kindly said his peace and kept it on low, which is how he should’ve done it.
Karina then doxxed his number into the group chat, which is illegal and she can easily go down for it. What Nath does about that is his business. But that shows that Karina has no clue how to fight for herself, always needs a Mod in her corner. She lights the fire but can never put it out.
As of Nath posting the conversations, I see that as a mature thing as it is proof that he didn’t do anything to harm her etc, it’s clearing his name and he did do it in a mature way.

EDIT- For the doxxing bit- That led to Nath’s phone being spammed by unknown numbers since he was exposed into the group.

Reactions: 6
This is what she always does, I don’t understand why people bother with her!!

Reactions: 2
Shes making enemies left right and centre now!
It’s alright, she won’t last long. I found someone in Nathan’s comments who used to work for DWP. Information of what I know has been handed over, she’s going to advise DWP fraud to follow Karina for a month or 2 to gather evidence.
Once her benefits have stopped she’ll have no choice but to look for a job as they’ll know Dan lives there and has his own income.

Reactions: 3
What I don't get is if that house in her name is it council? How can she leave for 3 months to be with tom and Dan stay there for that time and then she comes back and claims he doesn't live there. Maybe she didn't tell them she had moved out to be with another man so the rent kept getting paid and Dan stayed there rent free?

What I don't get is if that house in her name is it council? How can she leave for 3 months to be with tom and Dan stay there for that time and then she comes back and claims he doesn't live there. Maybe she didn't tell them she had moved out to be with another man so the rent kept getting paid and Dan stayed there rent free?
She said ages ago shed sold her house to her dad

I'm fuming! So her mate comes in the box and makes an excuse for Karina's behaviour by bringing up BPD for 1 I have never heard Karina say she has BPD! I do have it and it's the hardest thing to deal with. I don't behave like she does! Nor do any others I know that have it so even if she did have it that is no bleeping excuse! I honestly can't stand her 🤬

Reactions: 6
I'm fuming! So her mate comes in the box and makes an excuse for Karina's behaviour by bringing up BPD for 1 I have never heard Karina say she has BPD! I do have it and it's the hardest thing to deal with. I don't behave like she does! Nor do any others I know that have it so even if she did have it that is no bleeping excuse! I honestly can't stand her 🤬
I also have BPD and I'm fuming at the suggestion she has it. Even if she does it is NOT an excuse for her behaviour. BPD can be treated and managed. Actually raging

That sazzy and Gemini sticking up for her, making excuses for her it’s vile. I got muted for saying get these two off and speak to Nathan on his own, 3 against one isnt fair. And why do they keep saying “he’s a man against these women” what has that got to do with anything?? She’s doxxed him and called him all sorts but that’s okay because she’s a woman? 🥴

Reactions: 5
I hate it when people blame their crappy attitudes on having BPD. People like her make people with BPD like me look bad and it drives me ducking mad as the media already make it look like people that have it are the worst people ever

Reactions: 5
I have BPD also (actually diagnosed and on my medical documents unlike Karina) and it is the most tit and difficult to live with. If she has it, which she probably doesn’t like I must be bleeping brilliant at controlling my emotions and anger. She is vile and can start digging her own grave now because she’s failing.

I hate it when people blame their crappy attitudes on having BPD. People like her make people with BPD like me look bad and it drives me ducking mad as the media already make it look like people that have it are the worst people ever
There was an instagram account I came across called “bpdabused” and that alone boiled my blood. I hate when either someone has a bad experience with someone with BPD and think we’re all bad, or blame their own attitudes and actions.. I am tired of the constant stigma! We aren’t all bad people.

Reactions: 4
She isn't even talking just sat there playing with her hair while her rottweiler mouths off! She's a grown women and should fight her own battles! Telling Nathan to join when it's 3 against 1 coz she hasn't got the balls to face him herlself!

She isn't even talking just sat there playing with her hair while her rottweiler mouths off! She's a grown women and should fight her own battles! Telling Nathan to join when it's 3 against 1 coz she hasn't got the balls to face him herlself!
And the rottweiler leaves the live and she ends it instantly! Grow some balls Karina and deal with your own tit like an adult

Reactions: 1
There was an instagram account I came across called “bpdabused” and that alone boiled my blood. I hate when either someone has a bad experience with someone with BPD and think we’re all bad, or blame their own attitudes and actions.. I am tired of the constant stigma! We aren’t all bad people.
Exactly this. If you Google BPD, you’re made out to be a manipulative, untrustworthy person and that I’m not at all, I struggled to accept my diagnosis of it because when I researched it I hated what I was reading about it and didn’t want people to associate those things with me. It really grinds on me when people like Karina try and use BPD as an excuse for their crappy behaviour.

That sazzy and Gemini sticking up for her, making excuses for her it’s vile. I got muted for saying get these two off and speak to Nathan on his own, 3 against one isnt fair. And why do they keep saying “he’s a man against these women” what has that got to do with anything?? She’s doxxed him and called him all sorts but that’s okay because she’s a woman? 🥴
I hate it when people bring gender into stuff. It doesn’t matter what you are. If you’re right, you’re right. If you’re wrong, you’re wrong. Nathan is right. Karina is wrong. People who are still sticking up for her are enabling and encouraging her behaviour and it’s very dangerous. People need to be telling her she’s wrong whether they’re her friends or not. They should not be encouraging her.
She’ll change her name again soon and hope everyone forgets about what she’s done.
Let’s not forget or gloss over the fact that Dan was also transphobic on his live with Chelsea last night. I believe she’s transgender and he said “I can’t tell if you’re a man or woman”. He should not be allowed to say that, just because he didn’t have any other comebacks because everything she was saying was true. I used to think he was a decent person but I’m starting to believe he’s as bad as Karina, his attitude is getting worse and he’s enabling her. If he doesn’t want to go down with Karina when it inevitably happens then I suggest he gets as far away from her as possible.
Had more to say than I thought again and went off my original point😂😂😂

And the rottweiler leaves the live and she ends it instantly! Grow some balls Karina and deal with your own tit like an adult
I went into her live for about 30 seconds and could hear her Rottweiler spouting some tit and Karina was sat there just lights are on no one’s a home😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Jeeeeeeze. (Hold it down and download it should pop up in the top right corner to click and watch)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.