Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

endlessxluvv

Shes an absolute disgrace. Duelling with Nathan whose out shopping, donating his gift money for food bank items and she starts OPENING HER GIFTS of toys at the same time, instead of helping him with what to buy. Whats worse is the minions bigging her up screaming stop bulling in the comments. They havent got a clue.
I wasn’t a big fan of Nathan at the start but my respect has flew up since, however my respect for her 🤦🏽‍♀️ She kicked him off the live because of the hate she was getting.

Reactions: 4

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
She must be so exhausting to be friends with, the way she throws tantrums for attention, has to be the main focus, causes drama over nothing. I mean why do people stick around her? I don't really understand TikTok coins but surely its not that much money?

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
She’s a COMPULSIVE liar. How easy would it be to put on a performance for 5 minutes for a doctor. It’s not the drs who are seeing what she’s doing and how she’s acting on TikTok.

• Heart

endlessxluvv

I’m watching it just for a laugh 😂 her bf is begging for followers now once he knew how many people were on her live. He’s even got a wish list now 🙈
Probably only made one to stop her snapping, he did say he didn’t need anything and the glare she gave him! I do think Dan is way more genuine and responsible than Karina.

endlessxluvv

I'm fuming! So her mate comes in the box and makes an excuse for Karina's behaviour by bringing up BPD for 1 I have never heard Karina say she has BPD! I do have it and it's the hardest thing to deal with. I don't behave like she does! Nor do any others I know that have it so even if she did have it that is no fucking excuse! I honestly can't stand her 🤬
I have BPD also (actually diagnosed and on my medical documents unlike Karina) and it is the most shit and difficult to live with. If she has it, which she probably doesn’t like I must be fucking brilliant at controlling my emotions and anger. She is vile and can start digging her own grave now because she’s failing.

I hate it when people blame their shitty attitudes on having BPD. People like her make people with BPD like me look bad and it drives me ducking mad as the media already make it look like people that have it are the worst people ever
There was an instagram account I came across called “bpdabused” and that alone boiled my blood. I hate when either someone has a bad experience with someone with BPD and think we’re all bad, or blame their own attitudes and actions.. I am tired of the constant stigma! We aren’t all bad people.

Trace

VIP Member
Anyone notice how quick that live ended when everyone was sticking up for Nathan, also what on earth happened to her bad mental health that she posted about this morning it certainly disappeared quickly didn't it
And had a bad tummy but was eating one hefty fking takeaway sandwich with crisps

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Someone said she's probably planning the best route to whatever food bank it is he's donating to.

• Haha
I actually worry for her, she lies constantly, doesn't seem to leave the house or have very good personal hygiene as most of her videos she's in the same clothes for a few days. It's worrying
same. I don’t even dislike her I just think she’s incredibly vulnerable and doesn’t have much if any support. Always switching boyfriends moving around etc. People are incredibly nasty in her comment section. Obviously lying about serious things is bad but she clearly desperate for attention.

goldie341

VIP Member
I caught some of her live on my Fyp last week I think it was, where she was crying and saying she didn’t want to be here anymore, the same night she butchered her hair. Then her partner comes home and she’s absolutely fine, no sign of tears and is giddy and I suppose happy from all the gifts.

I don’t know if this is the same one, but she was on live a couple weeks back crying about her partner being horrible & saying she was going to cheat with that Tom lad. Then her partner comes in, turns the light on asks her what’s wrong and she’s literally fine and laughing. She really isn’t right in the head

• Wow

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Yet again has just ended the live because someone else was winning. The game before that apparently “glitched”, convenient considering they were winning that one too. She just can’t stand losing and it’s actually pathetic.

• Wow

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Just listening to her in the background on @thedanielk999 live she has got him wrapped around her finger. She is so insulting i wish his family or friends would tell him. Hes a happy bloke plodding on working and his cars and she is taking the bloody piss.
He’s an absolute mug. I understand manipulation and things like that and it being difficult to leave if you have nowhere to go. But he could literally just go to his parents or grandparents house from work and never go back to her. I think someone needs to have a serious conversation with him and tell him that she isn’t a good person or good for him. But if he can’t see it after everything she’s done then I don’t see him ever realising it. I thought he was a decent person but I don’t like him at all anymore.

• Heart

endlessxluvv

She is SO irritating today! The struggle I have holding everything back.. She disturbed Dan from his game to get the cats out of the bathroom while she sat there in bed and watched him.. Go get them yourself! She is such a lazy bitch I can’t cope.
She’s now singing even though Dan told her not to because it’s time to settle down soon as he’s at work again tomorrow obviously. She’s so ignorant!