Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Nathan this week it will be someone else next week, what she needs people not to make her life any more easy sitting eating food she has not cooked herself.She can't spend her life doing nothing for herself, has she ever worked I doubt it but how long is she willing to go because before long she will be bed bound. Tictok is probably the worst place for her because people enabled her never to need to change

Reactions: 5

Lisaloo1982

Did someone watching the live ring the hotel? Strange how the member of staff came in.
She seems to be living in hotels for over a month now, must be costing a fortune.
I just cant stop watching this shit show. Her new bf is an absolute fruitloop.
Yeah I seen that live it was making me fucking angry because I work in a hotel she doesn't give a shit hopefully they will make her pay for the bedding and why is she even dyeing her hair in bed. Her attitude is disgusting

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Someone please tell her to stop poking her tongue out it's making me sick, I know what she's trying to do but it's not working with her.

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Yeah on a live earlier her boyfriend was in the background talking to the cat and he said “why are you soaking wet little one, what has your mummy been doing to you” and she cut the live off immediately. She’s absolutely unhinged.
I’ve followed her for about a year now and I remember before she was accused of harming her cats as well. She’s vulnerable and can barely take care of herself, there’s absolutely no way she should be left in charge of an animal as well.

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
She's been all over my FYP again, does nothing but eat and the way she chews so loud 🤮 looks like she never bloody washes her hair either.

I feel bad with people commenting stuff about her mum as she passed away no need for that

tigeel

I'm fuming over how Karina has treated Nathan. He has been nothing but nice to her. Even on his live he's still saying to not send her hate and defending her where he sees fit. And to be mad he mentioned that she has disabilities as if that isn't her constant defence of all her actions! And she literally listed out what they were on live the other day (which I do have a screen recording of).

endlessxluvv

Sazzy is extremely two faced. She’s as big of a bitch as Karina is.
Karina says she hates shouting but my fucking god did I panic when Sazzy came in full guns blazing 😬 I was literally like please get her off. Hardly gave Nath any room to talk.

Karina, Karina, Karina. You can say he’s using you for clout all you want. But he isn’t.
HE IS DOING IT TO TAKE THE PISS BECAUSE YOU CALLED HIM A CLOUT CHASER. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LAZY SLOB AND GET A DAY JOB. I KNOW YOU READ THIS YOU SHITBAG

I am done now until later 😂😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

wineanddine

VIP Member
That sazzy and Gemini sticking up for her, making excuses for her it’s vile. I got muted for saying get these two off and speak to Nathan on his own, 3 against one isnt fair. And why do they keep saying “he’s a man against these women” what has that got to do with anything?? She’s doxxed him and called him all sorts but that’s okay because she’s a woman? 🥴

Trace

VIP Member
A while ago someone was giving her shit for having all these takeaways, tattoos and piercings out of tax payers money and then also saying they work full time and they couldn’t afford the shit she does. Her reply being it’s not my problem if you can’t afford it etc. So please tell me nonna/Karina why you have a wish list if you clearly can’t buy these things yourself? There was a salt and pepper pot on there for £100 like who does she think she is 🙈

• Wow

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Dans just asked if she’ll do some housework tomorrow and she said “yes sir” come on love, you do fuck all else all day😒 I’m sure people can survive without you deafening them with your shite singing for a while😳 I thought she was supposed to be doing the housework anyway? Fat, lazy slob😒🤦🏻‍♀️

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Her tongue piercing don't look right to me. It's too far back she has to poke it out like a lizard just to show it. She can't lip sinc at all, she picks songs she don't even know the words to 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

I bet she regrets that God awful huge tattoo of 'king Tom' she is not a nice person. She goes from man to man lying about pregnancy and miscarriage (I lost my little boy in April at 17 weeks so this pisses me off big time!)

She lies about owning her own house and having money yet goes from hotel to hotel wrecking the place in each one.

She really thinks she's tough but in real life she is just a melt. The girl needs so serious help. I feel for her that she lost her mum so young of course I do. I feel she craves attention and love from any man that shows her attention. She isn't happy within herself which is why she lies so much. IMO 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Caught some of her live, asked her repeatedly where her cats are. At one point I thought she read the message but then she just ignored it.

Her "fans" are just the most ignorant little crew of brainless wonders. I mean the way they egg her on, "you look beautiful today!" "your singing voice is amazing" etc why are they lying to her? I don't understand it one bit but am absolutely 🥲 so happy 🥲 we all pay taxes to fund her Toblerone advent calendars & hideous dye jobs.

endlessxluvv

Apparently not.. I don’t know, I’m so confused and tired of trying to work out what’s real and what isn’t and what’s lies.
Hahahaa I know!!! The funniest thing is, she says it exactly like Lucy Rose. She’s literally morphing into her😂😂😂
Well Karucy’s (Karina + Lucy rose name mash) version is “Why are you so assessed with me” someone said the only person assessing her is DWP 😂😂😂😂 I’m waiting for Nathan to post part 2, he says he has plenty more footage.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

endlessxluvv

He’s an absolute mug. I understand manipulation and things like that and it being difficult to leave if you have nowhere to go. But he could literally just go to his parents or grandparents house from work and never go back to her. I think someone needs to have a serious conversation with him and tell him that she isn’t a good person or good for him. But if he can’t see it after everything she’s done then I don’t see him ever realising it. I thought he was a decent person but I don’t like him at all anymore.
I’m on Dan’s live and even seeing her move in the background irritates me.. like how is this bitch still breathing 🤣😩 wonder how she’s coping with not being live.

• Haha

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Why’s she come back with a completely different attitude it’s like she’s trying to show off to the new boyfriend…what’s she has done to that bedding is a fucking disgrace

HBF1991

Chatty Member
I've always loved Chelsey Harwood, especially during her evil queen days during lockdown last year and that was great to watch. Just wish Karina was on camera as it would've made it so much more funnier.

AgainstHumans

I beg you just read this whole arse page top to bottom, then come back and genuinely tell me that you think that nona would be capable of faking it, given that these are all the hoops you need to jump through in order to access PIP in the first place.
Look at how much evidence is required, to get what £60 a week? Hardly worth lying for is it. Living on benefits aint an easy life of luxury, no matter what the likes of The Sun and dailymail might try and tell you.
And no, I’m not twisting anything you’re just sat here speaking like some voice of reason when you clearly have absolutely no clue how the system even works.
I’ve explicitly stated several times now, I am not a nona defender, I think she is awful in many ways! Nor am I on benefits myself, I’m a disabled person and I just personally find it really weird when people insist that others aren’t disabled just by simply looking at them.
It is genuinely damaging to the wider disabled community.
I Know how PIP works and if you do, you would know some people are accepted when they have near enough NOTHING wrong with them and you would ALSO know some get declined when they very much have things wrong with them. PIP are known to accept people who have no disabilities but have mental health issues and thats easy to fake as there's no way it can be disproven.

I'm sorry to tell you this but people HAVE and DO fraud the system and Nona is doing exactly that.