NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, you're right. You've hit the nail on the head. They're all so happy to put themselves out there, but won't take criticism and they all think they're the first person to put videos on the internet. And the fans don't help! They all have such inflate senses of self- if they didn't, there wouldn't be threads about them.

Karina especially seems to think the majority of her followers are laughing with her, but they're not. They're laughing at her. She's a spectacle to them; someone with no self-awareness, acting silly online. The more gifts she gets the broader & louder she gets. The majority of her followers probably view her as the local jester.
What would they do if tik tok shut down Karina would be on her arse big time. No gifts no shoutouts no male attention

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 You’re all missing out if you haven’t seen the recent video where she’s playing the depressed card, and that she won’t go live again but was live 30 minutes after.

Reason for the break: people making fun of her disabilities and she’s ashamed of herself.

Don’t put yourself out there then? don’t compulsively lie? You brought this on yourself. Maybe the break should have been damn permanent not half an hour. (she’s still live now)
There’s plenty of disabled people on social media, including tiktok, who don’t get hate (more than likely they get some, but everyone who chooses to put themselves out there does) because they’re a good person!! She doesn’t get hate because of her “disabilities”, which change everyday🤦🏻‍♀️, she gets hate because she’s a horrible person. Anyone who lies about pregnancy, miscarriage and domestic violence should expect to get hate. I’m sorry but it’s true. If you’re a bad person, expect people not to like you. If she’s still too thick to realise you have to be nice in order for people to be nice back then it’s too late for her. She needs to come off tiktok altogether and never be allowed back on. She’s a lazy, rude, good-for-nothing, self-righteous witch who really needs putting in her place. I don’t see that happening while she’s got arse-licking mods who block anyone for anything, even some simple advice.

Reactions: 5
There’s plenty of disabled people on social media, including tiktok, who don’t get hate (more than likely they get some, but everyone who chooses to put themselves out there does) because they’re a good person!! She doesn’t get hate because of her “disabilities”, which change everyday🤦🏻‍♀️, she gets hate because she’s a horrible person. Anyone who lies about pregnancy, miscarriage and domestic violence should expect to get hate. I’m sorry but it’s true. If you’re a bad person, expect people not to like you. If she’s still too thick to realise you have to be nice in order for people to be nice back then it’s too late for her. She needs to come off tiktok altogether and never be allowed back on. She’s a lazy, rude, good-for-nothing, self-righteous witch who really needs putting in her place. I don’t see that happening while she’s got arse-licking mods who block anyone for anything, even some simple advice.
You see she won’t remember her lies because she chose not to, I do get the reason why some people ‘hate’ on her disabilities and that’s plainly because she changes them daily, blocks anyone who mentions them.. With her lies being constant since 2016 people have a right to have an opinion and to stick to that. It’s been 6 years and she hasn’t learnt for the better, she’s long gone.
She needs to get off the app and sort her life out. Researching a job she has STABILITY to do, there is one out there for her ability she just isn’t trying and wants to avoid it. She could look into therapy etc. Just anything to set her mind straight but TikTok isn’t for her anymore, it’s an app full of open-minded and honest people who give her good criticism, not hate, then there’s the people who give her false positivity.

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 You’re all missing out if you haven’t seen the recent video where she’s playing the depressed card, and that she won’t go live again but was live 30 minutes after.

Reason for the break: people making fun of her disabilities and she’s ashamed of herself.

Don’t put yourself out there then? don’t compulsively lie? You brought this on yourself. Maybe the break should have been damn permanent not half an hour. (she’s still live now)
I shut off after the whole sherbang of the can't go live with Nathan as my boyf gets gel .. yet 30mins after she was live with James. Like wtf..
I saw the pitty post n all the ppl saying aww bless her she needs help .. well I tit you not ppl been trying to tell her that for years ..
She loves the attention it's just way off now never thought anyone would grab so low for attention ..

Reactions: 2
I shut off after the whole sherbang of the can't go live with Nathan as my boyf gets gel .. yet 30mins after she was live with James. Like wtf..
I saw the pitty post n all the ppl saying aww bless her she needs help .. well I tit you not ppl been trying to tell her that for years ..
She loves the attention it's just way off now never thought anyone would grab so low for attention ..
She’s doing tiktoks on the toilet now, she’s back live too

Anyone else find the Mayo she left on her face after taking a bite of that, unnecessarily massive, sandwich utterly repulsive?
Oh every single person on the planet other than Karina? Yeah thought so🤦🏻‍♀️🤮🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Its all kicking off on naths live and posts. Hes posted a video of her giving him abuse last night. Pass me the popcorn.

Reactions: 3
Its all kicking off on naths live and posts. Hes posted a video of her giving him abuse last night. Pass me the popcorn.
Oh duck let me see I’m missing it

Anyone else find the Mayo she left on her face after taking a bite of that, unnecessarily massive, sandwich utterly repulsive?
Oh every single person on the planet other than Karina? Yeah thought so🤦🏻‍♀️🤮🤣
She’s disgusting, probably Faye wouldn’t think it’s repulsive but I snapped at her earlier 🤣🤣🤣 but damn do I feel better.

Oh duck let me see I’m missing it

She’s disgusting, probably Faye wouldn’t think it’s repulsive but I snapped at her earlier 🤣🤣🤣 but damn do I feel better.
Nathan looks genuinely upset, I actually feel bad for him! She’s a massive c**t. She’s doing all this for more attention. Hopefully this time it’ll backfire😒😒😒

It was disgusting. Faye would probably lick it off😂😂😂 sorry I know that’s too far, but I had to say it😂😂😂

Shits hit the fan 😂 I’m here for it and I’m heading over to watch 😂

I'm fuming over how Karina has treated Nathan. He has been nothing but nice to her. Even on his live he's still saying to not send her hate and defending her where he sees fit. And to be mad he mentioned that she has disabilities as if that isn't her constant defence of all her actions! And she literally listed out what they were on live the other day (which I do have a screen recording of).

Reactions: 5
Shits hit the fan 😂 I’m here for it and I’m heading over to watch 😂
I’m stuck between wanting to watch Nathan because he’s the sensible nice one but I wanna watch Karina because she’s a train wreck. Can’t believe people are still sticking up for her? And still saying she’s right and he’s wrong?! Are you dumb? How can people still support her?

She’s saying she spent £100 on gifts for him but when he saw it, it was $20 and that’s what he said on live and now she’s saying he’s ungrateful for saying that? She’s literally the most ungrateful person I’ve ever come across, how can she say that about someone else?😒😒😒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.