NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the other illness, but it could be for attention.
She said she had a brain injury from her dad abusing her, ADHD, an eating disorder (which she blamed on the not being able to keep a diet, even though she claimed that she was healthy enough not to do one) and then she went on talking about “I have dementia but it’s not like dementia” whatever that means. Also tried pulling a card of her being scared of shouting, not quite sure if that’s a disability.

Reactions: 3
I'd like to reiterate the eating disorder is probably binge eating disorder, just in case anyone thinks she's referring to a restrictive eating disorder

Reactions: 4
She said she had a brain injury from her dad abusing her, ADHD, an eating disorder (which she blamed on the not being able to keep a diet, even though she claimed that she was healthy enough not to do one) and then she went on talking about “I have dementia but it’s not like dementia” whatever that means. Also tried pulling a card of her being scared of shouting, not quite sure if that’s a disability.
I want to know what the dementia but not dementia is lol

I want to know what the dementia but not dementia is lol
You and me both 🤣🤣🤣 Thing is she’s saying all these things but it’s making her look contradicting. like saying she stopped the diet because she’s healthy but now randomly blaming the fat on an eating disorder. Does she think that we forget what she has already said?

Reactions: 1
This sounds so horrible but it’s so hard to believe her when she says her dad gave her a brain injury when she lied, and admitted to lying, about her bf breaking her jaw and domestic abuse :/

Reactions: 5
This sounds so horrible but it’s so hard to believe her when she says her dad gave her a brain injury when she lied, and admitted to lying, about her bf breaking her jaw and domestic abuse :/
Completely agree with you. I don’t know how she expects people to believe anything that falls out of her mouth. And the people who enable her and believe her every word aren’t helping. Her “friends” need to be honest with her and tell her to sort herself out.

Reactions: 2
You and me both 🤣🤣🤣 Thing is she’s saying all these things but it’s making her look contradicting. like saying she stopped the diet because she’s healthy but now randomly blaming the fat on an eating disorder. Does she think that we forget what she has already said?
This is what I don't understand to be a good lier you need to have a good memory

I did a quick google and short term memory issues are associated with ADHD so maybe she means that? Or it could be to do with her brain injury (assuming shes not lying about that)

I did a quick google and short term memory issues are associated with ADHD so maybe she means that? Or it could be to do with her brain injury (assuming shes not lying about that)
Seeming as she can’t remember her own lies. But my point about her being a narcissist still stands, people with that, and many other personality disorders are more prone to develop neurodegenerative diseases, like she tried to say “dementia”. We never know what is true and what isn’t just because of her lying past. She takes on so many signs of NPD; self importance constantly, clearly lives in her own fantasy land half of the time, needs constant admiration and attention, strong entitlement you know she thinks she should get anything she wants whenever she wants it and with Dan being a wetwipe she achieves that, frequently shames others; calling that Nick a pervert and shaming his weight- she doesn’t think how her words affect others as well as her complaining about what gets said to her, she’s not happy unless her needs are met.
It just all adds up and makes sense to me really, I think she’s genuinely full of tit. Dan needs to take off those rainbow glasses and see her for how she is, sitting in denial will eventually make it worse, even if there’s a slight chance that she isn’t physically abusing him, it’s definitely emotionally and mentally. Narcissists are rarely interested in changing for the better and he really needs to think if he DEFINITELY wants to deal and live this way instead of letting Karina speak for him.
Anyway rant over, no idea if any of this makes sense but I tried to put every sign I noticed altogether.

Reactions: 5
Seeming as she can’t remember her own lies. But my point about her being a narcissist still stands, people with that, and many other personality disorders are more prone to develop neurodegenerative diseases, like she tried to say “dementia”. We never know what is true and what isn’t just because of her lying past. She takes on so many signs of NPD; self importance constantly, clearly lives in her own fantasy land half of the time, needs constant admiration and attention, strong entitlement you know she thinks she should get anything she wants whenever she wants it and with Dan being a wetwipe she achieves that, frequently shames others; calling that Nick a pervert and shaming his weight- she doesn’t think how her words affect others as well as her complaining about what gets said to her, she’s not happy unless her needs are met.
It just all adds up and makes sense to me really, I think she’s genuinely full of tit. Dan needs to take off those rainbow glasses and see her for how she is, sitting in denial will eventually make it worse, even if there’s a slight chance that she isn’t physically abusing him, it’s definitely emotionally and mentally. Narcissists are rarely interested in changing for the better and he really needs to think if he DEFINITELY wants to deal and live this way instead of letting Karina speak for him.
Anyway rant over, no idea if any of this makes sense but I tried to put every sign I noticed altogether.
I just looked at the DSM-5 for that and I can definitely see her behaviours fitting at least some of the criteria! Plus if what she said about her childhood is true it makes sense for her to have developed it

She’s very quiet today she’s usually been on live 100 times already

I just looked at the DSM-5 for that and I can definitely see her behaviours fitting at least some of the criteria! Plus if what she said about her childhood is true it makes sense for her to have developed it
Yes, exactly. It’s quite easy to pick traits up from parents/whoever. Those with NPD are known to be very forgetful or like having a selective memory when they’re manipulating so many people at once, in Karina’s way it’s all of her “fans”.
She will only remember what she wants to. Hence why she has compulsively lied, chose to forget all of that and find a way to gaslight people into thinking she never lied in the first place. It’s all on a purpose and all about feeling superior and important.

She’s very quiet today she’s usually been on live 100 times already
Most likely she’s fallen asleep and none of her besties want to duel.

Edit- Nevermind she’s live now with Nathan.. In the toilet. And gemini is back, she lost her mod 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She was showering on live 🤣🤣 Mel and chatty shannon have joined now, this is gonna be fun
I was watching them for about 5 minutes and I’ve actually just had to come off because I can’t stand to look at any of their miserable faces or listen to the fake laughs any more, or the arse licking comments🤮🤮🤮 also didn’t hear Shannon speak once, so assume she’s back to her quiet little self after her outburst last night.

Side note - I decided to look on YouTube to see if her X Factor appearance was on there, it isn’t however there are some old videos of her singing if you search her old name😂😂😂 spoiler alert, she hasn’t got any better than she used to be😳😂🥴

Reactions: 1
I was watching them for about 5 minutes and I’ve actually just had to come off because I can’t stand to look at any of their miserable faces or listen to the fake laughs any more, or the arse licking comments🤮🤮🤮 also didn’t hear Shannon speak once, so assume she’s back to her quiet little self after her outburst last night.

Side note - I decided to look on YouTube to see if her X Factor appearance was on there, it isn’t however there are some old videos of her singing if you search her old name😂😂😂 spoiler alert, she hasn’t got any better than she used to be😳😂🥴
Don’t think singing is the worst thing of her anymore 😂😂😂 look at this….

Attachments

I really despise this woman so please don’t think I’m sticking up for her, but is that not her adoptive dad? Think the one she’s claiming gave her brain damage is her biological father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.