NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea but I am betting she has another secret account because there’s no way she has lasted a whole day without posting anything except the 2 petty videos she did.
I’m honestly surprised she didn’t post anything overnight. And she’s definitely having withdrawals from going live, she won’t stay off much longer😂😂😂 she won’t be able to, how will she buy herself anymore Harry Potter shite or more pointless lights for her bedroom, or god forbid, takeaways😂😂😂

I’m honestly surprised she didn’t post anything overnight. And she’s definitely having withdrawals from going live, she won’t stay off much longer😂😂😂 she won’t be able to, how will she buy herself anymore Harry Potter shite or more pointless lights for her bedroom, or god forbid, takeaways😂😂😂
She’s hiding on another account or she’s been banned. I know the video where she was like “Ok my turn” and started making up the whole story , actually admitting that Nathan defended her but still slated him for telling people got reported and taken down

She’s hiding on another account or she’s been banned. I know the video where she was like “Ok my turn” and started making up the whole story , actually admitting that Nathan defended her but still slated him for telling people got reported and taken down
I was wondering if she’d been banned on her main and that’s why she was going live on her backup yesterday, or whether she’s just trying to hide a bit more. But she’s definitely got yet another account, she must do. Yeah, I’m not surprised it got taken down, she makes absolutely no sense and she shouldn’t get a say in it. Nathan had evidence of what happened and that’s that. There’s nothing she can say that can change what Nathan showed in those voice notes

Reactions: 1
I was wondering if she’d been banned on her main and that’s why she was going live on her backup yesterday, or whether she’s just trying to hide a bit more. But she’s definitely got yet another account, she must do. Yeah, I’m not surprised it got taken down, she makes absolutely no sense and she shouldn’t get a say in it. Nathan had evidence of what happened and that’s that. There’s nothing she can say that can change what Nathan showed in those voice notes
Nathan is trying to get to 10k and Shannon to 5k just to piss her off, I mean she did call him and Shannon a clout chaser 😂😂😂 I keep checking the facebook status to see if she’s deleted it

Nathan is trying to get to 10k and Shannon to 5k just to piss her off, I mean she did call him and Shannon a clout chaser 😂😂😂 I keep checking the facebook status to see if she’s deleted it
Yeah I know, they’re doing it on purpose because of what she said but when Nathan was making it joke of it, she took it seriously🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She was like “Nathan said he isn’t going to stop talking about me until he gets to 10k, what does that tell you” it tells us you’re a stupid, gullible witch tbf😂😂 yeah I keep doing the same thing, and to see if anyone else has commented😂😂😂

Yeah I know, they’re doing it on purpose because of what she said but when Nathan was making it joke of it, she took it seriously🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She was like “Nathan said he isn’t going to stop talking about me until he gets to 10k, what does that tell you” it tells us you’re a stupid, gullible witch tbf😂😂 yeah I keep doing the same thing, and to see if anyone else has commented😂😂😂
I was literally like you’re just making it worse by making it look like he actually means it 🤣🤣🤣 but Dan isn’t any better he spent a good few hours talking about Nathan last night

Bloody hell 😂😂😂😂😂 Great limiting movement disabilities you have nona.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahaha Dan’s on live, he’s just said to her I dunno why we get a Tesco delivery slot when it’s only down the road. I think everyone knows the answer to that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha Dan’s on live, he’s just said to her I dunno why we get a Tesco delivery slot when it’s only down the road. I think everyone knows the answer to that
Because they won’t get off their own arse 😂😂😂😂😂

Dan made her facebook private because people keep messaging.

WELL DAN, MAYBE YOUR SLOB OF A GIRLFRIEND SHOULDNT SLATE OFF HER MATE ON A STATUS YOU DINGBAT.

I was literally like you’re just making it worse by making it look like he actually means it 🤣🤣🤣 but Dan isn’t any better he spent a good few hours talking about Nathan last night

Bloody hell 😂😂😂😂😂 Great limiting movement disabilities you have nona.
I know, she’s a dumbass. I understand that dans her partner, blah blah blah, but there was no need for him to keep talking about Nathan and Shannon last night. By the time he got home from work, everything had practically stopped and he made it worse again by talking about them so much😒😒
Hahaha I know!! She doesn’t know what she’s doing, that video is literally monkey see, monkey do. She literally copied everything sazzy did😂😂😂

I know, she’s a dumbass. I understand that dans her partner, blah blah blah, but there was no need for him to keep talking about Nathan and Shannon last night. By the time he got home from work, everything had practically stopped and he made it worse again by talking about them so much😒😒
Hahaha I know!! She doesn’t know what she’s doing, that video is literally monkey see, monkey do. She literally copied everything sazzy did😂😂😂
Just been on Dans live and questioned about where Nona admitted to have nothing wrong with her at the same time someone said she also admitted to lying about miscarriage. He ended the live immediately. 😂😂😂🤷🏽‍♀️ they’re both pricks.

Just been on Dans live and questioned about where Nona admitted to have nothing wrong with her at the same time someone said she also admitted to lying about miscarriage. He ended the live immediately. 😂😂😂🤷🏽‍♀️ they’re both pricks.
Hahaha I just checked to see if he was still online, I did wonder why he’d gone off already😂😂😂
She’s online now but she’s on with pennywise (Mel)😒 she’s too much of a pussy to go live by herself but I can’t watch her when she’s on with Mel because I can’t stand her😂😂😂 also they’re talking about Tom, saying it’s not right that he’s talking about her and tit? ARENT YOU DOING THE SAME THING THOUGH YOU STUPID FAT ATTENTION SEEKING witch🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Hahaha I just checked to see if he was still online, I did wonder why he’d gone off already😂😂😂
She’s online now but she’s on with pennywise (Mel)😒 she’s too much of a pussy to go live by herself but I can’t watch her when she’s on with Mel because I can’t stand her😂😂😂 also they’re talking about Tom, saying it’s not right that he’s talking about her and tit? ARENT YOU DOING THE SAME THING THOUGH YOU STUPID FAT ATTENTION SEEKING witch🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Of course she’s made Gemini a mod again 😂😂😂
Karina going on about how big her house is yet her fat arse only stays in one room 😂😂 Now Mel is moaning about how she was crying and that everyone is old enough to know what to do, well both of you were dumb enough to come back when nobody gives a duck 😂😂 I could just out both of them they’re so irritating.

Sorry been slacking on here .. but I'm back ..
Did any of you see Dan's live last night where he said nona owned 2 houses and ppl where like how can that be when she's on benefits. Apparently she paid them out right...
Think he's talking about monopoly houses tbh I'm just clueless lol

Of course she’s made Gemini a mod again 😂😂😂
Karina going on about how big her house is yet her fat arse only stays in one room 😂😂 Now Mel is moaning about how she was crying and that everyone is old enough to know what to do, well both of you were dumb enough to come back when nobody gives a duck 😂😂 I could just out both of them they’re so irritating.
Oh no! Gemini thinks she’s been made head of metropolitan police when she’s a mod😂😂😂 also if her and Gemini were such good friends wouldn’t she refer to her as her real name?🙄🤣
Hahaha literally, doesn’t matter how big your house is when you spend all your time in bed😂😂😂 she could secretly move to a bedsit and nobody would know the difference😂😂 oh Jesus, is she not getting enough attention? Literally, nobody would care if you both disappeared off the face of the earth, you bring nothing to anyone lives😂😂😂 they’re both extremely irritating😂😂

Sorry been slacking on here .. but I'm back ..
Did any of you see Dan's live last night where he said nona owned 2 houses and ppl where like how can that be when she's on benefits. Apparently she paid them out right...
Think he's talking about monopoly houses tbh I'm just clueless lol
Yeah I saw that? It’s clearly bullshit, I was finding it hard to believe that she’s bought one house out right, let alone two? It’s comical, honestly. She’s said before that she used money that she got as compensation from being abused as a kid but I swear that was like £40k or something? I decent amount of money but not enough to buy one house outright, and certainly not enough for two. They’re both just bullshitters trying to make them sound better than they are. I swear neither of them think about what they’re saying, they just say it and then don’t like it when people question it or call them out for it😒😒

Reactions: 3
Oh no! Gemini thinks she’s been made head of metropolitan police when she’s a mod😂😂😂 also if her and Gemini were such good friends wouldn’t she refer to her as her real name?🙄🤣
Hahaha literally, doesn’t matter how big your house is when you spend all your time in bed😂😂😂 she could secretly move to a bedsit and nobody would know the difference😂😂 oh Jesus, is she not getting enough attention? Literally, nobody would care if you both disappeared off the face of the earth, you bring nothing to anyone lives😂😂😂 they’re both extremely irritating😂😂
She’s actually eating with her mouth shut on live probably because she knows Mel won’t want to see the KFC wrap swishing round her gob hole, dont want her vomiting on her makeup pallets do we 😂😂😂 but to be fair we don’t want to see it on videos either.
“I am just checking a message guys I’m not leaving” - Mel. Well that’s a bleeping shame 😂🙄

Yeah I saw that? It’s clearly bullshit, I was finding it hard to believe that she’s bought one house out right, let alone two? It’s comical, honestly. She’s said before that she used money that she got as compensation from being abused as a kid but I swear that was like £40k or something? I decent amount of money but not enough to buy one house outright, and certainly not enough for two. They’re both just bullshitters trying to make them sound better than they are. I swear neither of them think about what they’re saying, they just say it and then don’t like it when people question it or call them out for it😒😒
Exactly n he says it's true as I signed the papers.
Anyone can sign papers .
I didn't believe a word of it .. I was like wtf made up story is this lol

She’s actually eating with her mouth shut on live probably because she knows Mel won’t want to see the KFC wrap swishing round her gob hole, dont want her vomiting on her makeup pallets do we 😂😂😂 but to be fair we don’t want to see it on videos either.
“I am just checking a message guys I’m not leaving” - Mel. Well that’s a bleeping shame 😂🙄
Another takeaway😂😂😂 I just went in quick, someone said “stuffing your face again, ffs” and now they’re all kicking off😂😂 she went “oh are you all hoping I won’t eat and I’ll die guys” well…😂😂😂😂 I couldn’t stand being in there more than a minute, her and the people arselicking her actually make me feel sick🤮🤮
Hahaha well that is a shame, really wish you’d duck off and then duck off some more😂😂😂

I'm on the live now and it's like an eppisode of loose women lol

Another takeaway😂😂😂 I just went in quick, someone said “stuffing your face again, ffs” and now they’re all kicking off😂😂 she went “oh are you all hoping I won’t eat and I’ll die guys” well…😂😂😂😂 I couldn’t stand being in there more than a minute, her and the people arselicking her actually make me feel sick🤮🤮
Hahaha well that is a shame, really wish you’d duck off and then duck off some more😂😂😂
Thing is she’s that big she won’t even die from not eating 😂😂😂😂 They’re all talking about a positive chat yet still mentioning how Karina has better good friends, like you’re still mentioning the drama you stupid witches.

I'm on the live now and it's like an eppisode of loose women lol
I can’t stand it. I really just want to bang Karina’s head against a brick wall

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.