Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
It's just so sad everyone! 😭😭😭
She had to email them through her tears 😂😂😂
Deer Teechur
I am very sad cos You never helped my sun to Make me a mummas day Card.
I fort all the trildren wood Be making cards but you Just said we cood have Some daffa... Dafoe... flowers but that's not good enuff and I'm crying now you fucking Dickhead.
Don't you no How hard beeing a Single mumma is. I get nuffin from hid Dad not a single penny to p ay for my botox!
I'm very upset and you have rooined Mothers day.

Jo Solomon best mumma in the wurld.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
It's that time again folks, new thread title suggestions needed.
One per post so it's easy to see which get the most likes, not too long and swear words aren't allowed in titles.
I'll go first...
"Best mate is jail scum but she still insists she's the world's best mum"

• Wow

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Whoo hoo!!! Hi Jo it's meee!!! Are you ready to read all the negative made up twisted shit I write about you?? Get yourself a cuppa and settle down then and if you are good I'll even say something positive about you because it clearly annoys you that I never do so....not that you ever read here obviously!
So it was driving piotrs new car that she paid £500 for up to the horses whilst the convicted criminal babysat the kid who apparently we all slag off constantly on here..... We don't slag your kid Jo we slag you for dragging him up to be as rude and vile as you are and failing to ensure he's safe as well as teaching him basics like talking. We say all the time it's not his fault he's got you as his mother but that he doesn't stand much chance in life with you as his mentor.
She spends ages walking around trying to find Hugos shoes because both he and Jack now need the farrier.
Field is full of shit and grass pretty short but it's too much hassle taking them to Gemma field.
She got really pissy about the comments saying wire is no good for horses, said people always have to point out the obvious but not everyone keeps their horses on pristine yards, luckily she's got thick skin and doesn't need to justify herself.... And then tries to justify it by saying it was emergency grazing and it was needed in a hurry! 😂
Ginnie is getting on amazing in her new home, gets groomed every day and has a new old pony friend who she's bonded well with.
She then goes on this huge ranty rant saying how people would always find fault with her content so she just used to post all the pretty stuff but it wasn't really her and no different to the other stuff on social media.
And then all the stuff with Piotr came out and the trolls commented on every article linking her with him, people messaged her saying they would unfollow or unsubscribe. She doesn't care, she welcomes it because it's her page and he's her friend, supporters are mostly strangers and some have turned on her and joined a vicious site (Tattle) to hate on her.
Piotr didn't rape her and he didn't video himself raping her, the girl lied about everything and made herself look stupid because she wanted the compensation money as a victim. She wasn't allowed to see the video evidence before the court case but it proved he was innocent, it showed her getting up to get the lube and therefore he wasn't holding her down. Lots of sick twisted fucks lie because they want the money, it was laughed out of court, the papers are cunts, they have ruined his future they only report the stuff to get attention and views. The bitch isn't being charged but Piotr could sue her. She even advertised her services in Bristol the day after the alleged rape which was shown in court.
Yes he tied one wrist to the door but he wasn't found guilty he plead guilty and he's served his time for that.
She basically says that his friendship is all she cares about, she pretty much said that all her friends from nvf mean nothing to her but of course they are all too stupid to actually realise that.
She says she will carry on with nvf forever, she only does it for her and lowen to look back at, she doesn't look at the insights or figures, she doesn't care if she gains or loses.
And then says but her insights have gone through the roof recently and she's gained a thousand new followers because of her fuck you attitude and real content! 😂 Piotr brings out the best in her, he's her go to mate (take note Kaff, Julia, Trash and Sebly!)
She doesn't read Tattle but had a look when the Piotr stuff came out but it's soooo boring and they twist everything. They slag off her and her child, her appearance but when they do that they lose their argument because they just look like arsehole and worse than the person they are slating, they have dropped to a lower level so therefore she's won.
She tries to understand where the hate comes from, they think she reads it every day but she doesn't (C'mon now Jo you really can't afford for that nose to grow any bigger!) she's done nothing personal to any of them..... But you don't know who we are Jo so how do you know its not personal??
She's convinced we are just after validation, that we crave the likes on our comments so we say horrible things to get it. There's only about ten of us, without her we would have nothing to talk about and therefore no way to get validation 😂
She goes on and on about how she doesn't do nvf for likes.... No Jo you do it for the money and gifts and the Tattle lot should put more effort into themselves and try harder, do better, don't attack her, record their own lives and get validation that way.
We don't do that Jo because we want to earn our living honestly and actually feel good about it, proud of ourselves knowing that we haven't lied and scammed vulnerable people to send us money and gifts.
And then she doesn't mention the name but clearly she's talking about Miss P who does a minute by minute run down every time... I do Jo, how's this one going for you so far?!
She says she hasn't read it properly but she wonders if she ever says positive stuff about her, probably not but if all the ones on Tattle subscribed they would probably see how sad they are to do what they do and never say anything true or honest and they would realise that actually Jo has won! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Ah Jo you are funny, maybe you should try stand up comedy sweetie 😂
She says she's worked since she was 14 often three jobs at once, bought her own school uniform etc, did every job under the sun including care work, Sainsbury's, painting and decorating (really???!! I'm guessing you didn't do that for long given the shit way you paint your own place) trained point to pointers, worked on farms, with showjumpers, ran her own shop (yeah the one that opened once in a blue moon)
She's worked fucking hard over the years for peanuts, people may say she does fuck all now but she's done her hard graft.
But she wasn't a mum when she did those jobs and unlike Jo lots of people work three jobs AND have kids and a house to look after.
She says if she'd known someone who didn't have to work and could have the life she has now she would be envious so that's the only reason she can think of for people not liking her. Let me help you out then Jo, we hate you because you lie, you scam, you treat your kid and animals like shit, you give out incorrect harmful advice yet refuse to listen to advice yourself, you prey on your vulnerable followers, you lose or ruin everything you are gifted, you are so ungrateful, you think you are above the law, you never accept responsibility when things go wrong, you pretend to suffer from depression and be a victim of DV just to get attention and sympathy, you constantly drop hints for things you want it about having no money despite admitting you earn more money than when you worked full time..... And that's just a few reasons Jo, there's plenty more.
She then got home and pervy piotr was in the garden, he's built new steps from the decking which do actually look ok but she has ruined the "garden" already by putting really cheap tacky ornaments around including this hideous light up bird one that Kaff bought her, seriously that woman has no taste at all!
And that was it..... Oh but I said I'd break with tradition and say something positive about Jo so here it is........ Umm...... Ah yes..... Jo is very very good at talking absolute shite and pretending that the trolls don't bother her when they clearly do! There you go Jo, don't say I never do anything for you! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Noonoo99

VIP Member
Aww thanks for using my title. There were some great ones! what can I say she’s such an inspiration.

Tik Tok well she’s a joke she was boring enough on the fb lives but now it’s something else did over a 2 hr live with Charlotte Trash last night and my god it was a whole new level of boring even for her. She talked over her a lot so she could spew out some of her stories everyone has heard time and time again.

A few were blocked for comments such as she’s only in it for the money and why does she say Trildren instead of children.

The one who calls herself No verbal FILTER!!! Had several filters on to whiten her teeth and try to conceal the enormous nose!

She outed the guy on there that was going to come and see her a while back but dumped her cos she was too intense. So he got a royal slagging off including her saying he has no teeth!! 😂😂
Viewers barely went over 60 and I would assume some of those were charlottes.

I’m sure she dribbled on more but I couldn’t watch it. It was worse than something out of the squid games for torture!

No doubt all her twats will tell her wonderful she is though.

Yawn yawn yawning nearly forgot the bit where she replied to someone that commented that money couldn’t buy happiness. She said they had obviously never been skint; she then said she isn’t greedy. She would just like a million pounds and it wouldn’t change her 😂😂

Someone also asked why people buy her gifts. Her reply? She really doesn’t know she doesn’t ask for anything in fact she discourages it. Oh sure you do that’s why you drop hints constantly and have that discouraging wishlist

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
Obviously her plan is oh come spend the Easter holidays with me, 🤣🤣 and then thinks the 2nd week they will miss her so much they will all subscribe 🙄🙄, looking forward to seeing how numbers do.

Desperation is creeping in, I think I could cope with the Easter holidays without having to watch 😆and she talks about how hard it will be when L still only goes a few hours a day must be so hard to have to cope with that when actually it means she doesn’t have to get her lazy arse out of bed too early, not that she does anyway.

Oh the frill of her going live everyday is killing me with excitement, and it’s so amazing that on her main page you don’t hear her shit show of slagging everyone off so happy and smiley, then waste your 99P and then you get the whole woe is me crap, Dad don’t pay, my friends hate me, I can’t afford a house, I hate anyone else that can afford a shed more then me, I’m depressed but off my tablets, oh no I’m on then again, The trolls the trolls and not forgetting how amazing L is speaking and is so clever, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 let’s see how these numbers grow 🤔🙄🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Good evening Tattlers its your fellow sad, jealous, mentally unstable bordering on stalker like troll here! 😂
Hi Lorah! Hi Jo Sebly! Hi Jo and all your little minions!
So yes Jo finally grew some balls and told everyone about this disgusting vile site that she never reads or mentions where we lie and twist everything she says, OBVIOUSLY she's not bovvered and doesn't care and NEVER reads here and as usual we are all sad lonely jealous people with no lives or friends 😂
Yeah, Jo (oh yes we even talk to her as if she is reading it..... Yes Jo because you do read it! You've made it very obvious that you do) let's go through it again for you and your crazy crew, I'm not jealous, I have lots of friends, I own my home, I have a job I enjoy and I have a good life. I also don't pay to troll you, never have never will yet I still watch your lives, hmm🤔 wonder how that works eh?! 😂
Yes some on here have been blocked for speaking the truth on the NVF page but that's why they like this site, it's somewhere where people can say what they want ie the truth and you can't do anything about it!
Yes there is a lot of negative stuff about influencers etc but if you actually bothered to look you would see that there are lots of advice threads, fun threads etc about many many different topics.
Anyway I digress, the point is that everything on the NVF threads is true, there are screenshots and videos of to back up what we say, particularly on the early threads, we don't lie or twist what Jo says, we aren't nasty about her child but we do point out that she is dragging him up to be spoilt and bad mannered, it's not his fault but he is very behind other kids his age particularly with his speech.
We have not bragged and laughed about reporting Jo, no one has actually said that they have reported her apart from one person and I think they were lying anyway.
Talking of lies Jo told yet another by saying that Ellie gets slagged off on here as well, she doesn't, I've looked, she doesn't even have a thread, why? Because unlike Jo she is a genuine, honest, hardworking, caring lady. The fact that she doesn't have her own thread is testament to that.
Apparently we did Jo a favour by saying about the lorry not being insured but silly us, of course it was! She just forgot to tell the relevant people that she had changed the number plates 😂 that pinnochio nose gets bigger by the minute Jo, you were uninsured and that's why you were so upset when you had the blowout because you knew you had fucked up, you even said that you rang Lynn and she sorted out the insurance for you, why would she have needed to do that if you were actually insured?! Lies lies lies.
Anyway in other news, she was in a foul mood, exhausted as usual, moaning about the amount of poo, moaning about being tired, snapping at lowen.
Mic runs out of charge so she's talking away but no one can hear her and all the pathetic supporters were freaking out, two even rang her, sad fucks. Then the phone fell in the shit so all went black 😂
Finally gives up and goes indoors, says not going to be doing TT much, too much effort and she can earn more from fb ads, moaned about the bill for the horses and the £4000 tax bill she has, it will take all her savings, wants to speak to an accountant to see what she can claim for as she didn't claim much back on her expenditure.
Usual boring shit about Adrian, as usual HE'S the liar, the narcissist, the manipulative one, he loves her and wants her back blah blah blah
Julia asked how the air fryer is.... I'll tell you Julia, she's not used it yet... Because she already has one but you were too stupid to ask if she had one before you bought it! In fact shes probably listed it on marketplace already.
Mentioned the chap she slated on TT last night but as usual it was all his fault, not the fact Jo is so fucking needy that she got pissed off when he didn't reply to her for a couple of days and had a go at him.
She's now fallen out with Tiff, yup another friendship bites the dust😂 obviously that was Tiff's fault as well for not being supportive enough, being negative and then overreacting to something jo said.
Kath the Cash visiting next weekend and jo can't wait to see her because funds are low, the crudavan is a mess and there's nothing in the freezer. It's ok though because Kath sent her a new digital kettle in this week's care package for skanky scrounger Solomon.
And that was it really, loads of boring shite, loads of repetitive shite we hear every week and of course loads of "I'm not bovvered bout trolls, I'm fick skinned, I never read it, I don't care, they are obsessed with me" Hi Jo! 😘

• Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Posting this early as unlike Jo I actually have to go out and work to earn a living.
Enjoy!

On Valentine's Day let's feel sorry for Jo
No romantic meal invite for her to go
No man gazing lovingly into her eyes
Noone will touch her, they've all gotten wise

They know that she's mental, obsessive and needy
All she's after is money, they know that she's greedy
She can claim "I ain't bovvered" shout it from the roof
But the Tattlers aren't stupid, they know the real truth

She's desperate, she's crazy, she so wants a man
FB dating and Tinder she'll do what she can
Determined to snare her next bit of prey
She'll slap on the make up and brush off the hay

"I'm loving, I'm honest, I'm real and I'm true"
Tattlers : "She's a psycho, a nut job, she'll hunt and stalk you!"
Within days she's hooked, her imagination runs riot
Dreams of engagement, a house, Gretna Green on the quiet

She start getting angry when her texts go unread
Suspicion and jealous thoughts go around in her head
She rants and she raves and he says "It's the end"
"You're far too intense love, I'd rather see my friends"

She bitches she slates says she doesn't want a chap
"I'm independent and strong, I'm deleting the apps"
But of course that's a lie, it's what she does best
She'll soon be back on them once she's had a short rest

Alas too late this year, no fresh victim for Jo
Another Valentine's over, no unsuspecting new beau
But Jo has her son, her pets and her crew
Those minions who adore her unlike me and you

And although she won't say so, can't dare to admit
She reads Tattle daily for our humour and wit
Calls us haters and trolls, despises us dearly
But deep down we know that she does love us really!!! 😘

• Heart
  • Haha

Noonoo99

VIP Member
Kath is like mrs doubtfire “ help is on the way dear “

---

And jos reply? “ bring your purse” 😂

• Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
She went live early as she is hungover and knackered and wants an early night.
She bought a dress she absolutely loved in the sale for £13 and only spent £18 all night because they made friends with lads from Liverpool who bought them drinks.... They were drug dealers. So she's quite happy to have her night paid for by drug dealers but slags off Adrian constantly because of drugs.
Everyone was so young that she felt like she was 20 again and forgot she was 36..... Yeah we noticed that by the mutton dressed as lamb look you went for.
One of the guys was talking to her and another girl wasn't happy and kept telling Jo to get out of her face but Jo was drunk and wasn't really aware of what was happening but did say to the girl say please, and then moved away. The girl went for Jo but Abbie got in her way, the girl threw her drink over Abbie who then threw hers back, the girl went for Abbie so Abbie punched her in the face. Told you they were classy! 😂
They left the club but apparently Abbies brother in law owns it and said this girl is nuts and is barred from all the places in Newquay.
Brats got his dummy in his gob.
She's booked for them and her mum to go to cbeebies land next month and to stay in the cbeebies Hotel for two nights, it's £200 per night but it's a special treat and with the cost of living it will be more expensive next year. In peak times it's £700 a night.
They go at the end of march and will go to Alton Towers waterworld before coming home.
She's definitely not going abroad this year, its too expensive, seven days is too long and she would be exhausted and it's too long and tiring, she won't be able to relax and enjoy it because she will have to be watching him all the time.
She's going to save the money every year for ten years and when he's 13 take him to Disneyland Florida.
Going to spend the summer exploring different parts of Cornwall and going on trains.
She's had to block some supporters over the lorry posts, she doesn't need negativity and if you leave it long enough the trolls will out themselves.
She says they are from the hate group (Tattle) they just twist everything she says like she's only mentioning holidays because she wants supporters to pay for it...... Obviously she doesn't read here, that's what she knows is the kind of thing they are saying, she doesn't need to read it because she knows! 😂
Funny thing is apart from possibly one or two it wasn't Tattlers who were disagreeing with her lorry posts! I know for sure one of the main ones she blocked has actually been a supporter a long time and has stuck up for Jo loads in the past but as usual Jo can't cope with anyone having a different opinion to herself.
She said she thinks a couple of people left reviews on the garage but she didn't ask anyone to do it, if she had wanted them to she would have come right out and asked.
If people leave a review it's up to them. She's blocked the people who insulted others and jumped on the bandwagon saying Jo named the garage on purpose to make them do it etc
Says she can't be done for slander because it's true, her post has done it's job of warning people to take pics etc before taking cars to a garage.
They have lost her custom and that of her friends and family.
They treated her like shit so they don't deserve to be in business and karma is a bitch. She won't go to jail for telling the truth but they will be in trouble for deleting the footage.
She wants to write lyrics or a poem as she used to do it lots, she was going to do it to Queens we will rock you..... Except she can't remember the band or the song or the actual words 😂
Starts telling lowen he's going to see his friends at school tomorrow and he says no and starts whining, she says tell everyone you have no nappy on and he says I've got no nappy on because we need them from the shop! 😂 She says No it's because you are a big boy and use a potty. She takes his dummy off him and says he shouldn't have this but he's tired and I'm hungover ie it keeps him quiet.
He's "singing" row row row your boat but it's very unclear and then he's just shouting and babbling rubbish.
She told preschool he's loud and extrovert but she doesn't want them to stop him being him as long as he's kind and has manners leave the rest of him alone.
She said he was having melt downs about sitting at his table to eat, she smacked him lightly and he laughed so she shouted and he told her not to shout at him.
But she thinks he's really good and she doesn't have much trouble with him apart from his meltdowns.
And then he calls her a dickhead!! 😂 😂 😂
Lots of supporters saying in the comments that he did and she giggles and says yes.
And then she makes him cry by saying nanny doesn't want to see him, she's had enough of him. He's really upset and first she laughs and says stop being dramatic but then has to say sorry because he's genuinely upset.
Starts talking about her "poem" she wants to write, just because it will be funny and it will make her feel better and she will have the last laugh over them.
They have got away with it, she's not going to pay loads of money out to get the lorry looking perfect. Which just proves exactly what we said, she thought they would admit liability and do the work or she would be able to claim and get the money for having the work done.
Says people keep saying Lowens come on so much since going to preschool but it's not the preschool it's HER!!! SHE'S done all the work with him, everything he knows is because of her! Her mum says he's much better since preschool but SHE'S been teaching him colours and parts of the body and yes preschool will help but SHE'S the one who has been putting in all the work since he was very young! 😂
And then she says.... Get ready for this guys, you will be amazed by this incredible piece of information from Jo, professional equestrian, vet, horse massage therapist and now apparently an expert in child development..... Because according to Jo She believes "he will understand more in three months time than he does now because as they get older they learn to understand more!" 😂 😂 😂
Well fuck me with a smoked kipper, I never would have known that Jo and I'm sure you have taught all of us Tattlers something new, thank you so much for that wonderful insight, what would we do without you?! 😂 😂
I tell you what in return for that superb nugget of info I'll help you with your poem/song about the lorry situation shall I? I'm pretty sure you only came up with the idea because of the wonderful poems I've written for you on here.
No need to thank me, honestly, it will be an absolute pleasure to take the piss out of you and post it to the garage for their amusement! 😏

• Haha

diane646

I actually feels sorry for the horse there’s no such thing as bad Horses only bad owners . Kids should be learnt to respect a horses space. he just as much or more risk with the bigger horses due to not being supervised around them I feel Nvf is going downhill fast everyone’s happy to spend money on the animals but who wants to pay for the beauty treatments to be honest she looks like she’s on crack her eyes are so open it looks abnormal .

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
If I hear about Julia's fucking journey one more time!!! Nobody gives a shit, that's why they never comment on her pathetic attention seeking cryptic posts, and if they do she says she can't talk about it so why post in the first place?!
She's batshit crazy, I don't believe a word of what she says about her so called stolen pony, not that anyone can understand what the hell she's talking about anyway given that her use of grammar is as bad as Jo's and whatever she writes makes no sense whatsoever.
Don't even get me started on her constant fawning over Jo, the multiple comments on every post and the need to hint to everyone that she's a close friend of Jo even though she's never even met her.
She needs a kick up the arse, preferably a big one that sends her to space, now THAT would be a fucking journey!

• Haha
  • Heart

diane646

I’m actually on the verge of unsubscribing I thought I was going to be seeing/paying for horses and animals all it’s been this week is pervert sex pest Pete and his call girl drama .eye hoods treatment and Botox so frozen I think that’s why she looks so fake and uncaring she can’t move her face and now the poor horse had been sold up the river I hope others see this and get some back bone and take there money to a more deserving course then her eyes lids I’d rather give it to the horse charity’s if everyone done the same it would make such a difference to there lives them paying for needless beauty treatment

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
So Girlcat has lymphoma and nothing can be done. Jo has done a reel of her holding her and crying with music.
Obviously it's sad for Girlcat and I hope she is given as much pain relief etc as possible to keep her comfortable until its time to pass.
HOWEVER yet again Jo has let her animal down, she said weeks ago that Girlcat was losing fur and had lumps but as usual Jo refused to spend money on the vets and self diagnosed her with an allergy and "treated' with antibiotics and steroids that were left over from a previous time because she failed to give her the full course, claiming delightedly that she had cured her a couple of days later.
Had she done what any decent pet owner would do and get her seen they may have been able to give her treatment and at least prolong her life if not cure her.
Jo you are a fucking disgrace! You shouldn't be allowed ANY animal. You are a vile selfish piece of shit.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

annable 123

Those photos are actually of herself, for herself, she’s not bothered about that pony, look at that smug moon face, and her cold goat eyes, she’s not got a sentimental bone in her body, her heart is a swinging brick 😡

Stormy skies

Hey jo here's an idea, i know you have said before that your place has cctv, you must have footage of the lorry leaving your yard the morning of the mot, if it records your gateway then it would show the back of the lorry with no damage, why not use your own footage to send to the garage to prove its them that did the damage? You *do* have cctv covering your place dont you jo???

• Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Ooh and look she's shared the "original" horses in the feed shed video that went viral and started NVF....except it's not original is it jo because that was 2018 and less than a year before you posted another video almost exactly the same with JB and another pony in your feed shed, on that video you just giggle and call JB a sausage, no swearing or ranting.
You clearly decided to stage the same situation again for the 2018 version and added all the swearing etc to get more of a reaction. How amazing that they supposedly ate the food in the bins and then put the lids back on (you take the lids off and remark that they have eaten everything) how clever of them to prop the saddle back up having supposedly trodden/pooed on it first!
And of course that was just the first of many staged videos you made including Trixie in the Luton and JB behind the sheep pen in the barn .
You are a liar, a fake and a fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Stormy skies

Its pathetic that shes moaned to beth about comments on the posts about ginny. Cant deal with the fact people dont all kiss her arse and can see ginny is so much better off away from her, her brat and her shithole place. Ginny did used to like lowen i remember the videos which were really sweet, he's obviously done something to her as he's got older to change her attitude towards him because horses dont just get jealous of humans! Jos also never really liked ginny as much as trixie. Infact i think theres a video of trix also being inquisitive with lowen as a tiny baby and jo says something along the lines of you are cute but if you bite my child i will knock your teeth down your throat or words to that effect, such a caring horse owner! This comment literally says what most people are thinking but some are scared to!

Attachments

• Wow

Horsemad

Well worth the subscription money, watch what shit I can make, especially when you could’ve been mucking out, or checking tattle, oh she don’t tho eh 😀😀😀

---

Can’t look after her brat, dogs chickens, horses… basically she a lazy incompetent bitch

---

Won’t sleep on his own and not potty trained yet, so by 10 the way he’s going he will still be in nappies, sleeping with mumma and sucking on a dummy lol… wow, best mumma ever…. NOT
And she wants another brat, whether by sex from a poor victim or sperm donor . Is this so she can learn from all her mistakes? ( There have been so many near misses, mistakes or simply neglected times )

The child left unattended - Jo mucks out.

Child left In high chair eating - Jo doing lives

Child left playing in dirty duck water- Jo "locked "in her horsebox

Child hanging out the car window on the road leading to her shithole- Jo continues &

Child sat on her lap- in driver's seat no seat Belton either Jo Filming, no hands on the steering wheel

Dog snapping at child's face- Jo not bothered because it was just a warning.

Child left playing in medicine cabinet sat in the sink- Jo's doing a live.

Child locked in the caravan- Jo and her mum try to keep his attention while Jo climbs in

Child turns cooker switches on , melting fruit bowl, sun glasses to name but a few things- jo is painting his bedroom

The list is endless!!

Do we hate Jo? Are we jealous? The answer is no. What we do do is out you for all your lies. This includes proof/ evidence to actually back up all that we say.

So you keep sending your minions over to check out this page Jo, then watch your subscribers see the light! it's self inflicted as you you can't resist spouting lies and bull shite.

• Heart
  • Wow

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
So Ginnie had to go because "my sons safety is my top priority"
Clearly not Jo given that you've dumped him on the back of an unbroken pony who's never had a loud kid on her before yet you didn't think a hard hat would be a good idea??
All it takes is for her to suddenly shoot forward and he would be off before you have a chance to react.
But all you care about is the content and likes, stupid cow.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry