No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feels sorry for the horse there’s no such thing as bad Horses only bad owners . Kids should be learnt to respect a horses space. he just as much or more risk with the bigger horses due to not being supervised around them I feel Nvf is going downhill fast everyone’s happy to spend money on the animals but who wants to pay for the beauty treatments to be honest she looks like she’s on crack her eyes are so open it looks abnormal .

Reactions: 10
Aww bless Jo, are you feeling ignored because no one has asked how you are coping with the trauma of having a violent convict as a best mate?
Is that why you felt the need to ask yourself how you are?? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually feels sorry for the horse there’s no such thing as bad Horses only bad owners . Kids should be learnt to respect a horses space. he just as much or more risk with the bigger horses due to not being supervised around them I feel Nvf is going downhill fast everyone’s happy to spend money on the animals but who wants to pay for the beauty treatments to be honest she looks like she’s on crack her eyes are so open it looks abnormal .
Funny you should say she looks like she’s on drugs… those big nostrils can snort some powder, I’m 99.9 % certain she’s been caught doing coke
---
S
hes definitely a tit owner, it’s chucked it down virtually all day in Cornwall, her field will be tit high and I bet her carpet in the yard is stinking more than she does 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m actually on the verge of unsubscribing I thought I was going to be seeing/paying for horses and animals all it’s been this week is pervert sex pest Pete and his call girl drama .eye hoods treatment and Botox so frozen I think that’s why she looks so fake and uncaring she can’t move her face and now the poor horse had been sold up the river I hope others see this and get some back bone and take there money to a more deserving course then her eyes lids I’d rather give it to the horse charity’s if everyone done the same it would make such a difference to there lives them paying for needless beauty treatment

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m actually on the verge of unsubscribing I thought I was going to be seeing/paying for horses and animals all it’s been this week is pervert sex pest Pete and his call girl drama .eye hoods treatment and Botox so frozen I think that’s why she looks so fake and uncaring she can’t move her face and now the poor horse had been sold up the river I hope others see this and get some back bone and take there money to a more deserving course then her eyes lids I’d rather give it to the horse charity’s if everyone done the same it would make such a difference to there lives them paying for needless beauty treatment
Nah rarely get horse / animal content these days, it's all her and the kid, I get he's obviously a big part of her life but most people started following her because of the horses but as we mentioned the other day she's changed so much much in the last three years or so, now it's all about money and her lives are just full of her moaning, crying, telling lies and getting attention and sympathy for her fake stories.
Her minions are too stupid to realise that she moans about how expensive horse feed/electric/hay is etc but is quite happy to spend hundreds of pounds on botox, a holiday and her eyelids in a month!
I'd definitely unsubscribe and cancel your payment, don't give her your money, she doesn't deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
totally couldn’t agree more let’s hope others follow then she can get a job like the rest of the world and work hard for her treatments rather then taking handouts for nothing .

Reactions: 8
totally couldn’t agree more let’s hope others follow then she can get a job like the rest of the world and work hard for her treatments rather then taking handouts for nothing .
Have you been a follower/subscriber for long? There's a few on here who used to subscribe until they saw the light!

Hi yes about 18 months I think it’s taken until this week to see the light it quite depressing. not at all how it should be I think i will watch tv instead

Reactions: 8
I've recently cancelled my subscription. I've been paying 89p to her since the Jon Boy set up. Thankfully never parted with any more than that although I did look at her amazon begging page in disbelief! No need to watch the lives anymore as Miss P does a great round up of her latest dramas. Her summaries are much more entertaining anyway.😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That would be the flockdown that you completely ignored anyway would it Jo??
Your geese have been free roaming during both flockdowns, your chickens enclosure lasted five minutes last time and this time round you never enclosed their run at all and they were out free in your garden multiple times before restrictions were lifted, you even said so yourself on video.
Is there anything you don't like about??

Attachments

• Wow
Latest lot of items on the wishlist, got the money for Botox and eyelid lifts but won't pay out for the horses she insists on keeping.
You've got one less now so buy this stuff yourself you selfish witch.
People are struggling to feed their families at the moment, read the bleeping room and stop begging you stupid cow.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So Ginnie had to go because "my sons safety is my top priority"
Clearly not Jo given that you've dumped him on the back of an unbroken pony who's never had a loud kid on her before yet you didn't think a hard hat would be a good idea??
All it takes is for her to suddenly shoot forward and he would be off before you have a chance to react.
But all you care about is the content and likes, stupid cow.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
The ponies eyes.....like wtf
Hardly surprising, bet the kid was doing his usual screeching and baby babbling and Jo would have been going "WOOOOW!!! LOWEN!!! DO YOU LOVE IT LOWEN??? WOOOOW!!!! ARE YOU SITTING ON GINNY LOWEN?? DO YOU LOVE IT???WOOOOW!!!" because that's the limit of her vocabulary when she's trying to get him excited about something.

She's an idiot, if she'd shot forward and kicked out god knows what could of happened. She really is something else, not to mention she's probably not touched the pony all year :( poor trixie. All she'll do if give her a bad experience then she'll be off to where Ginny is and it will be Jo's fault the twit

Reactions: 3
So to justify her reasons to get rid of Ginny she said she tried to kick a dog chased a dog and another horse . Strange that when in any video she’s taken no interest in her dogs the lies just roll out her mouth it’s bad enough you sold that poor pony down the river now your making out she’s some pony form hell

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She did mention piotr but I'm going to leave that until last as I have an interesting link to add, so the rest of the live was pretty boring, she did manage not to talk about Adrian or the CSA which made a nice change.
Ginnie is settling well, as above she made out she was awful but we all know that she was the issue not Ginnie, she says it's much more peaceful without her and her anxiety has gone now she doesn't have to worry about where she and lowen are.
Apparently lowen was in the garden with Kath and he came across the yard to find her and Ginnie went for him, so two adults failed to keep him away but Ginnie is the one at fault.
Says she was a bleeping witch and she's glad she's gone but obviously she's sad because she was sweet when it was just her and Ginnie.
She was going to take Girlcat to the vet as she had lumps on her jaw and under her armpit, she decided she might have an infection coming so decided to just give her the leftover antibiotics and steroids from the last time she went because Jo hadn't bothered to finish the course and ta da! Girlcat is cured! Vet Jo strikes again everybody!
Then she puts her professional equestrian head on because someone asks advice about their new horse and Jo says the first thing to do is get teeth, back, saddle etc checked because obviously that's what Jo does all the time 🙄
Someone asks if she will back Trixie and she says she isn't planning too because she can never lead her from Jack as both need to be thr same height... Now I don't have horses but even I know that's not strictly true, I've seen lots of adults leading a tiny pony from their horse, she's just too bleeping lazy. She says she will have to start dragging Trixie around though cos she's a fat witch bit Seven is chasing her a lot which is good cos she might lose weight.
She says maybe Brook who rides Hugo will lunge Trixie but she has no desire to back her but she might see if she will tolerate lowen sitting on her if he wants to.
She's going to book Seven in to be castrated soon.
Says her horses do what she says, they have all been hit at some point and they know she's in charge. She even took Seven away from Bella, shut him in the stable and hit him a few times, pushed him back and slapped his head and shouted at him until he learnt she's the alpha and he's been fine ever since. All her horses know she's the alpha and she can pretty much do what she wants with them. She doesn't use halters except for the vet and farrier.
Says she has thought about getting ten chicks as then at least half should survive. Her goose Omelette died last year but there's no way she would take her to the vet in case it was bird flu but vet Jo doesn't think it was because she had no symptoms. So she incinerated her..... As in put her on the bonfire. Yup that's right folks, lovely caring Jo put her dead pet on the bonfire.
She plugs her amazon link loads for the groomers and the torch but says she only recommended things she uses herself, even if she was paid she wouldn't advertise an item she didn't like, she's too honest so that's probably why people don't ask her to advertise things for them.
She thinks she swears less now, she was watching an old video and was thinking she swore a lot and sounded really common but now she's more classy! 😂
If people want to send her gifts she puts stuff on her wishlist but she doesn't promote it, it's a safe way of getting gifts without giving her address out.
She's got loads of ideas for more videos and is feeling really happy and upbeat, she feels she's uploaded lots this week and is on top form.
Piotr : So she says she hasn't heard anything from him which is disappointing as she thought she would, says he's not on fb and has a different number... I don't believe her for a minute.
She assumes he's embarrassed but if he contacts her great, she won't judge him and she gave a character ref which she hopes they read out in court so he knows how she sees him.
She says obviously he was accused of some serious things and it would have been difficult if he'd done the worst but he didn't.
Someone asks if he was found innocent and she says yes he was, says he was accused of awful things which he was found not guilty of but the thing he did.. And I quote which "was a bit bad" he was found guilty of.
She says she doesn't want anyone to talk about him anymore or ask any questions, if she sees them she will ignore them, she knows people care but she can't control anything, she needs to not expect to hear from him again so she can move on, she hopes he's ok, its no one else's business not even hers but she had to address it because she'd told everyone he had been arrested and then it was in the news and the trolls were attacking her and naming her and her page in comments.
So many people read it because she'd mentioned it, if she'd said nothing hardly anyone would have known.
She's grateful for all their support but out of respect for him it's best not to talk about him again and she won't mention the trolls either.
So you have to wonder if piotr is pissed off with her for telling everyone he'd been arrested in the first place and doesn't want anything to do with her.
Or she's totally in touch with him but doesn't want to admit it because she knows her trolls will put the word out.

And now the link I found which basically confirms what I already thought which is that just because he was found not guilty it doesn't mean he is innocent.
I still believe he raped that poor girl but maybe her evidence was shakey and obviously not speaking English may have meant she didn't give her best in court and that was enough for the jury to be unable to come to a unanimous verdict.
All her supporters and Jo herself keep saying he's innocent and they have all conveniently forgotten he was guilty of false imprisonment and given a jail sentence for it. He's a convicted criminal and clearly a violent one.
He got lucky in court, found not guilty is not the same as being acquitted/found innocent.
Jo would do well to think long and hard about wether she really wants a man like him in her life.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Aww bless Jo, are you feeling ignored because no one has asked how you are coping with the trauma of having a violent convict as a best mate?
Is that why you felt the need to ask yourself how you are?? 😂
obviously on line on another device and talking to someone by the look off it lol
---
Hardly surprising, bet the kid was doing his usual screeching and baby babbling and Jo would have been going "WOOOOW!!! LOWEN!!! DO YOU LOVE IT LOWEN??? WOOOOW!!!! ARE YOU SITTING ON GINNY LOWEN?? DO YOU LOVE IT???WOOOOW!!!" because that's the limit of her vocabulary when she's trying to get him excited about something.
you forgot the ohh you are so cute, bleddy andsome, aren’t you 🙄🙄🙄🙄
---
She did mention piotr but I'm going to leave that until last as I have an interesting link to add, so the rest of the live was pretty boring, she did manage not to talk about Adrian or the CSA which made a nice change.
Ginnie is settling well, as above she made out she was awful but we all know that she was the issue not Ginnie, she says it's much more peaceful without her and her anxiety has gone now she doesn't have to worry about where she and lowen are.
Apparently lowen was in the garden with Kath and he came across the yard to find her and Ginnie went for him, so two adults failed to keep him away but Ginnie is the one at fault.
Says she was a bleeping witch and she's glad she's gone but obviously she's sad because she was sweet when it was just her and Ginnie.
She was going to take Girlcat to the vet as she had lumps on her jaw and under her armpit, she decided she might have an infection coming so decided to just give her the leftover antibiotics and steroids from the last time she went because Jo hadn't bothered to finish the course and ta da! Girlcat is cured! Vet Jo strikes again everybody!
Then she puts her professional equestrian head on because someone asks advice about their new horse and Jo says the first thing to do is get teeth, back, saddle etc checked because obviously that's what Jo does all the time 🙄
Someone asks if she will back Trixie and she says she isn't planning too because she can never lead her from Jack as both need to be thr same height... Now I don't have horses but even I know that's not strictly true, I've seen lots of adults leading a tiny pony from their horse, she's just too bleeping lazy. She says she will have to start dragging Trixie around though cos she's a fat witch bit Seven is chasing her a lot which is good cos she might lose weight.
She says maybe Brook who rides Hugo will lunge Trixie but she has no desire to back her but she might see if she will tolerate lowen sitting on her if he wants to.
She's going to book Seven in to be castrated soon.
Says her horses do what she says, they have all been hit at some point and they know she's in charge. She even took Seven away from Bella, shut him in the stable and hit him a few times, pushed him back and slapped his head and shouted at him until he learnt she's the alpha and he's been fine ever since. All her horses know she's the alpha and she can pretty much do what she wants with them. She doesn't use halters except for the vet and farrier.
Says she has thought about getting ten chicks as then at least half should survive. Her goose Omelette died last year but there's no way she would take her to the vet in case it was bird flu but vet Jo doesn't think it was because she had no symptoms. So she incinerated her..... As in put her on the bonfire. Yup that's right folks, lovely caring Jo put her dead pet on the bonfire.
She plugs her amazon link loads for the groomers and the torch but says she only recommended things she uses herself, even if she was paid she wouldn't advertise an item she didn't like, she's too honest so that's probably why people don't ask her to advertise things for them.
She thinks she swears less now, she was watching an old video and was thinking she swore a lot and sounded really common but now she's more classy! 😂
If people want to send her gifts she puts stuff on her wishlist but she doesn't promote it, it's a safe way of getting gifts without giving her address out.
She's got loads of ideas for more videos and is feeling really happy and upbeat, she feels she's uploaded lots this week and is on top form.
Piotr : So she says she hasn't heard anything from him which is disappointing as she thought she would, says he's not on fb and has a different number... I don't believe her for a minute.
She assumes he's embarrassed but if he contacts her great, she won't judge him and she gave a character ref which she hopes they read out in court so he knows how she sees him.
She says obviously he was accused of some serious things and it would have been difficult if he'd done the worst but he didn't.
Someone asks if he was found innocent and she says yes he was, says he was accused of awful things which he was found not guilty of but the thing he did.. And I quote which "was a bit bad" he was found guilty of.
She says she doesn't want anyone to talk about him anymore or ask any questions, if she sees them she will ignore them, she knows people care but she can't control anything, she needs to not expect to hear from him again so she can move on, she hopes he's ok, its no one else's business not even hers but she had to address it because she'd told everyone he had been arrested and then it was in the news and the trolls were attacking her and naming her and her page in comments.
So many people read it because she'd mentioned it, if she'd said nothing hardly anyone would have known.
She's grateful for all their support but out of respect for him it's best not to talk about him again and she won't mention the trolls either.
So you have to wonder if piotr is pissed off with her for telling everyone he'd been arrested in the first place and doesn't want anything to do with her.
Or she's totally in touch with him but doesn't want to admit it because she knows her trolls will put the word out.

And now the link I found which basically confirms what I already thought which is that just because he was found not guilty it doesn't mean he is innocent.
I still believe he raped that poor girl but maybe her evidence was shakey and obviously not speaking English may have meant she didn't give her best in court and that was enough for the jury to be unable to come to a unanimous verdict.
All her supporters and Jo herself keep saying he's innocent and they have all conveniently forgotten he was guilty of false imprisonment and given a jail sentence for it. He's a convicted criminal and clearly a violent one.
He got lucky in court, found not guilty is not the same as being acquitted/found innocent.
Jo would do well to think long and hard about wether she really wants a man like him in her life.
She’s just vile isn’t she, beating her foal up to prove she’s the alpha … those ideas went out with the ark you stupid cow, and as for admitting it, god I’d be ashamed, you don’t deserve animals, I’m so glad ginnie escaped you, you absolute vile fucker, and Piotr was guilty, he definitely did it, the victim was massively let down by the system, imagine if that was your daughter he’d done it too, you basically sell yourself anyway Jo, you probably think it acceptable

Last edited:
Ah but it's ok because the part Piotr WAS guilty of and given a jail term for (false imprisonment) was only "a little bit bad" according to Jo.
So gaffer taping a woman to a door, throwing her phone away from her, leaving her no doubt upset and terrified not knowing if he was going to return and carry on with his vile attack on her is only "a little bit bad" ??? You're a bleeping disgrace Jo and all your minions who keep harping on about how happy they are he was found innocent are almost as bad as you.
And you might want to brush it all under the carpet and not have anyone comment about it on your page but believe me I'm not going to shut up about it, I'm going to remind you every day and hopefully any followers who read here will see exactly the type of person you are.
FOUND NOT GUILTY DOES NOT MEAN INNOCENT!

ps can't wait for the next thread title! 😉

Last edited:
Bit too late to act all sad ginny is going, shes been an absolute witch to that pony the way she treats and talks to her. Its not ginnys fault lowen is a ferral little tit its jos fault for not keeping him away from the horses and installing basic manners and respect into him. Someone in the comments said its very unusual for a dartmoor pony to react like that and said its usually to do with a past bad experience. To which jo piped up and said ive had her from a foal shes never had a bad experience she just doesnt like kids. Her whole life has been a bad experience living in that tit hole you can see she's had a few good hidings too in previous videos her body language shows nerves/fear. Of cause jo and the muppet crew beg to differ and shes had the most amazing life with jo. Notice how ginny walked straight on the lorry, that pony aint daft she knew that was her ticket out of there! Talking of the lorry have you seen the state of it 🤭 didnt even bother getting the ramp sprayed when it was changed and its all rusty yet she was moaning about a scrape of paint missing on the back end that the garage apparently did... someone was definitely hoping for a full respray no wonder they sent you packing duck 😂
So Jo hit the nail on the head.. Dartmoor ponies are great kids ponies! So where did a foal (by Jo's own admission) move to Jo's from the moors as a foal, learn to hate kids??
I will tell you where Worzel.. it's when you let your brat run around the horses, screaming, shouting, no respect for animals,also your dogs allowed to chase her snapping at them. That's where Ginni learnt to hate both, you taught her to hate them. I get she was glad when you lost your dog, one less hanging off the horses hocks
You, your brat and your dogs are all feral. And it's the horses that lose out.
You put them in loan but always come back. Never their fault, always because you can't keep your gob shut. The horses go from loving loan homes, back to your tit hole just so you can use them for content . Never their interest at heart.
I hope Ginni is happy away from you and your shite hole, and is being cared for. You deserve .......nothing !

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.