No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a day just like every other day then, crap food to eat and sat on her arse watching TV and looking at her phone whilst outside her horses and birds are living in disgusting conditions probably waiting to be fed and given fresh water.
I actually forgot to mention that on the live on Sunday she realised that the dogs water bowl was empty, filled it up and all you could hear was the pair of them lapping for ages, clearly thirsty so god knows how long they had been without.
As for the comment about selling the rights to the video, what a load of crap! That was a video posted on a public page and shared many many times, there's no way she sold it, she would have been gobbing off about it if she had thinking she'd made it big! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Every time she opens her gob it’s like Jackanory isn’t it, absolute bullshit comes out of it, she can’t keep her mouth shut so selling the rights has gotta be a lie else she’d be bragging about it immediately, honestly Jo, we said you’d be the reason for your own downfall… with numbers dropping because you are so boring it’s all a moanfest on your lives, and people are seeing and realising how tit you keep your animals and don’t want to see it😝😝😝😝

Reactions: 4
Her gums definitely don't look normal, she has mentioned using a special whitening mould from the dentist where she had her teeth fixed up so maybe she's got that on.
Fake teeth to go with the botox and constantly bleached/coloured hair..... But she loves and accepts herself for who she is both inside and out! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I expect they did make them but it was on a day you refused to wake lowen up so were late taking him to school and he missed it.
That's what happens when you are a lazy skank who thinks she knows best.
I'm sure if you moan to Julia she will get Teddy Pom Pom to make one on Lowens behalf for you, it will be way more advanced than anything lowen would have made though, he'd probably even record a little message for you, yeah he's a dog but I bet he'd be easier to understand than your child. I expect Kath the Cash has already posted one to you from George as well, she's so boring and predictable.

Attachments

• Haha
Oh miss P, 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Teddy pom pom imagine his little paw prints🐾 on a card, that said, Julia’s spelling is as bad as botoxjos, so there’s no hope

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's just so sad everyone! 😭😭😭
She had to email them through her tears 😂😂😂
Deer Teechur
I am very sad cos You never helped my sun to Make me a mummas day Card.
I fort all the trildren wood Be making cards but you Just said we cood have Some daffa... Dafoe... flowers but that's not good enuff and I'm crying now you bleeping head.
Don't you no How hard beeing a Single mumma is. I get nuffin from hid Dad not a single penny to p ay for my botox!
I'm very upset and you have rooined Mothers day.

Jo Solomon best mumma in the wurld.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hey jo look what i just found in my sons school bag. Aww so sweet when they make things for you at school isnt it, oh wait... 😂 it was probably a day he wasnt there cos u cant be arsed to get up early enough or maybe they just thought duck her shes a bleep anyway.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Knowing lowen, oh what would you like to write in your mummy's card "head" so maybe they thought hmmmmm let's not, sorry but isn't that what lowen calls her 🤣 and yes more than likely the day the cards were may she couldn't get her lazy backside out of bed

• Heart
Oh dear poor old skanky Jo didn’t get a Mother’s Day card from L nursery, as was mentioned by others probably late or didn’t go in because of lazy cow Jo wonder how it must feel to be despized by teachers because if Jo was liked I’m sure one of the nursery teachers would have helped L make a card, when L starts big school in September he’s probably gonna be “Billy no mates” all thanks to Jo’s wonderful loving upbringing lol 😂 and quiet frankly I think it won’t be long before all the mums give her a wide birth apart from those that already do, Wow what a legacy single mumma is gonna leave L he’s in for a very lonely 😞 and rocky childhood poor kid he could have had an amazing upbringing but unfortunately he’s been saddled with the most discusting vile spot ridden excuse for a mother 🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Or maybe he just didn’t want to do it when the other children did, but most likely the day they made them, she never bothered to take him they normally make them in the week, because they stick and paste or even paint they leave them to dry before the Friday when they take them home, lesson learnt Jo if you get of your lazy arse and take him every day your get a Mother’s Day card 🤣🤣🤣

saying that my mum or sister would also help mine when they were little make me a card, but as you won’t let anyone else near him and your jealous of your own mum being around him then suck it up 😅😅

my children have the most amazing bond with there nans and aunties, They ❤ Them as much as anyone probably more then me sometimes 🤣🤣 wouldn’t have it any other way, but you Jo deprive L of that because it has to be just you no one else, such a shame because you are really taking away such a special part of his life
---
Just to add yes I’m a poor single mum of two 🤣 ( well I’m not poor and I’m fine bringing my children up I don’t care if I’m single or not I don’t need to self woe is me on it) who’s dad is a complete arse, doesn’t pay maintenance and calls them twice a year if there lucky, but I’d never tell my children that, they can find that out in there own judgement and time which they have, but never once put him down to them. Because they need to establish that for themselves. Sadly by you doing that as a parent you will be the one that loses out, because one day L will be old enough to have his own mind and make his own decisions, and choices and no book of how bad your dad has been will help you when he chooses himself to want to meet or spend time with him so watch out now because you Jo will become the bad person in the end if you continue the way your going

Last edited:
  • Heart
If she’s that bothered about it, why doesn’t she sit with lowen and make their own card? Apologies, I forgot she’s so busy napping, moaning and watching tv she can’t.

• Heart
She's over obsessed with lowen, i know parents love their kids and most think the world of them but for her to want to be the only one who spends time with him because she's terrified he might like someone else better than her is not healthy nor is it normal!! Poor kid. Shes smothering him he'll get the piss ripped out of him when he's older. I hope as he grows up he realises what a nut job his mother is and goes to live with nanny 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
New on the wishlist, independent mumma doing everything alone NOT.
Please everyone, dress my child, wash the clothes you buy him, feed the horses you already pay the upkeep for 🙄
Why the hell would you have a wish list, especially with items of that price, during the current times were in?! You can buy washing capsules in the shop cheaper for the same size pack.
She chooses to have horses, she should be providing these supplements etc. the woman is selfish and a freeloader!

I think most of the stuff she puts on can be bought cheaper elsewhere but she doesn't want to spend her own money and she doesn't care how much other people spend on her as long as she doesn't have to buy it herself

I think most of the stuff she puts on can be bought cheaper elsewhere but she doesn't want to spend her own money and she doesn't care how much other people spend on her as long as she doesn't have to buy it herself
Honestly it infuriates me, we’re in a cosy of living crisis, most of those people who support her aren’t exactly well off themselves, I remember a few having to save for months to buy her merch (this was when I was a supporter), were in incredibly tough times, those people will be struggling even bloody more now and she has the cheek to make a wish list, especially with those items on, when she’s admitted herself she earns more now, than she did in a full time job!!!
Didn’t she say she couldn’t do things for charity because she couldn’t afford too? So why does she want people to buy everything for her? If you can’t afford or should I say, won’t donate/do anything for charity, then don’t be a charity case yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she said she wouldn't allow fundraisers on her page because once you allow one then the page would be swamped.
She even commented once "jokingly" that her supporters money is her money and she didn't want them giving money to others when they could be giving it to her.
She claims to donate to charity/ fundraisers herself but only gave a measley £20 to the girl who was on the old yard with her when her horse was needing lots of tests as it was really poorly. This was well before COVID and cost of living issues etc and she only donated because it would have looked bad not to, I'm sure she hated having to part with her money, she certainly could have afforded more than £20.
She never openly supports a charity because as we all know Jo's mantra as she so eloquently came out with once is "charity begins at home motherfuckers"
She's a tight, selfish, self centred witch who doesn't give a toss about anyone but herself, the concern and tears she claims to shed over babies dying etc is purely an act to make herself look like a caring person.

So a sarcastic Tiktoc in response to comments about how her horses are always so muddy. She takes a pot of mud and a brush and paints it onto Jack. Seriously how childish and pathetic, just proving yet again how immature and mentally challenged she is .
And then a mother's day post on the main page, mentions her mum and 2nd mum Lynn but is clearly just a ruse to get hundreds of comments from people telling her how amazing she is as a mumma.
Also separate posts for both on her personal profile no doubt these will all be shared on Kofi, Instagram etc later.
Absolutely no thought given to her followers who don't even have one mum/mother figure let alone two, or those who are desperate to be mums etc as usual it's all about Jo.
Funny how she doesn't mention dad's who play the role of a mum too yet on Father's Day she always makes a point of wishing all the mums who play the part of dads a happy Father's Day! She got a FB ban once for calling a chap a knob when he commented similar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.