No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I was asked by one of the men who work at the garage to phone monday morning and to speak to the manager as he wasn’t there at the time when I called, I’m gonna do all I can to persuade him to take the matter further have people got screenshots of what Jo and her muppets have posted in cases they do take it further then there is proof of what she has said and done, fingers crossed 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oooh maybe her new journey is to live in the same village as Jo her best friend forever!
That would be a waste of time, as everyone hates Jo , so Julie would have to be hated by everyone too or jump ship and start hating Jo.
Does she not realise once she closes her purse, she too will be hated by Jo??
---
Surly their CCTV footage is there for their own use !
They do not have to give it to her, surly the insurance companies would deal with that side of it, and the garage would/ could supply it to prove nothing happened on their property. Then it's up to Jo to supply her evidence that it did happen there.
Once she drive away, she can't prove where it happened and it's her word against theirs as to where it happened.
My money is in Jo did it.. either before or during her trip to the top after the MOT.

Now.. I recall Jo ripping into people for leaving her negative feedback, stating it was trolls.. she accused people of trying to destroy her reputation.. roll into the horsebox shite, and Jo names and shames the garage and all her hole supporters jump on the garages website and leave negative feedback, going on his say so!!

So now the company have all the screenshots and close their website down whilst considering their actions against Jo and her minions that jumped in the bandwagon .. they also have evidence of all the shite posted in her page regarding this, pre the post being removed! Jo you left it ling enough for evidence to be used against you.

Remember that saying" don't tit in your own doorstep Jo" ?? You did just that. Your name is out there for all the wrong reasons, bit I believe you have always had a reputation that seems to have grown with you. So let's hope you do out a claim in, and it turns out to be proven as a fraud claim, you risk being prosecuted and you actually helped provide the evidence that will be used against you. Clever girl.. Give someone enough rope they will hang themselves ( runs off to give Jo some rope) lolthis is where you need to learn when to keep your gob shut. I would love to play poker with you Jo, you wouldn't wait to show your cards. Lol

The thins Jo does to get supporter's even if trying to throw some one under the bus!!
Can't wait for your printing company to stay up again, and someone starts slating your shite again.. it's called revenge!!
Thing is on FB you can get posts removed, but you and your scumbags ran to a website to try and destroy their business, the same business that works long hours to support their families, employing people that too work hard.. so what do you actually do for your money, beg, steal and borrow you don't care who you take it off as long as your pockets are being filled.
Said it once and will say it again" you will be your own destroyer"!!!

WTF...... Surely they can't give her CCTV footage from 31st-2nd? Wouldn't gdpr protect other car owners regs?
Almost every area in the UK has policies clearly stating any damage done on premises private or public is nothing to do with the company and left at owners risks.
Yes it sucks, it really sucks when someone damages your car but unless there is damage that requires repairs and insurances swapped to claim for it there's not much else can be done.
Demanding CCTV footage just to prove a point is OTT imo.
They didn't have to help her and I'm sure they'd not welcome random ppl leaving reviews because they want to support her as seems to be the in thing RN on tiktok so naming and shaming is a no no imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That’s good Noonoo99 I will see what happens Monday after my chat with the manager
I hope the phone call goes well and the garage take this further legally and sue her for everything they legally and money/assets wise they possibly can. Im sure you will anyway but please let us know how you get on

Reactions: 3
Just for you Jo
libel and slander is when somebody makes a false or untrue statement or claim about an individual or an organisation that harms their reputation or good standing. Both are classed as defamation but there is an important difference between the two - libel concerns written or drawn statements, whilst slander concerns spoken defamatory words. In either case, defamation is said to have occurred simply when a statement is made that lowers somebody’s opinion of your business as a result of hearing or reading it.

Defamation can often take place on social media, where individuals and customers are able to express their feelings about your business.

good luck I hope they get there solicitors involved and Sue the pants off you, might stop you gobbing of again and getting all you minions to slander a garage they have had no dealings with personally

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So, while she’s spent the week ill,beggy Jo managed a train ride to Falmouth or faltown as we call it, Chucky rode Jack again, proving he’s now definitely ridden his mum’s horse more than she has this year, and they come in threes so Jo has chipped the mud off her, shaved her pits and probably had a vajazzle, proving as we all know, she’s money for clothes, shoes, make up and a night out but can’t put her heating on or feed her kid, that’s left to her pathetic hangers on who in all truth would be better spending there money on seeing a shrink than sending money to that absolute witch who lies and pulls the wool over their eyes constantly, I hope she’s out in Truro, be funny if she met one of the blokes that worked at the garage she’s trying to ruin…that would make my day…. She’s scrubbed up well, all the panstick hides the dirt well, sadly it doesn’t hide what we all know… she’s a lying skank that would take your last penny if she could, in fact she probably has in some cases

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Classy bird eh??! 😂
As the saying goes You can't polish a turd so she can squeeze herself into a tiny dress and plaster make up on her face but it doesn't change the fact that she is rotten to the core inside with an ugly personality.
No doubt tomorrow she will continue to moan about money and her minions will lap it up as usual.
Imagine seeing it all tarted up like that and then looking at NVF and seeing the real Jo!
Noticed she went with the same friend on the train trip to Falmouth so probably wasn't Jo's idea after all, she said before she would get in free to the Eden project by saying she is her friends kids carer so she probably said the same to get free train travel.

Reactions: 6
Obviously why she took the kid to foulmouth ( that’s more appropriate for her 😂) felt guilty cos it’s gonna spend double or triple on a night out for her with her foul mouth 😂
--

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is even with that pose? Your a mother in her mid 30's - rapidly approaching middle age love why dont you act like it and that outfit screams desperate look at me. Cheap and nasty but fits well eh. Maybe start acting your age and maybe instead of pissing it up the wall, save your hard scrounged cash for a home of your own instead of renting a scruffy tin can off a local farmer just a thought.

• Heart
I showed my other half the pics, he's never seen her before and had no idea who it was, he said "What the duck is THAT?!" 😂😂😂

• Haha
She went live early as she is hungover and knackered and wants an early night.
She bought a dress she absolutely loved in the sale for £13 and only spent £18 all night because they made friends with lads from Liverpool who bought them drinks.... They were drug dealers. So she's quite happy to have her night paid for by drug dealers but slags off Adrian constantly because of drugs.
Everyone was so young that she felt like she was 20 again and forgot she was 36..... Yeah we noticed that by the mutton dressed as lamb look you went for.
One of the guys was talking to her and another girl wasn't happy and kept telling Jo to get out of her face but Jo was drunk and wasn't really aware of what was happening but did say to the girl say please, and then moved away. The girl went for Jo but Abbie got in her way, the girl threw her drink over Abbie who then threw hers back, the girl went for Abbie so Abbie punched her in the face. Told you they were classy! 😂
They left the club but apparently Abbies brother in law owns it and said this girl is nuts and is barred from all the places in Newquay.
Brats got his dummy in his gob.
She's booked for them and her mum to go to cbeebies land next month and to stay in the cbeebies Hotel for two nights, it's £200 per night but it's a special treat and with the cost of living it will be more expensive next year. In peak times it's £700 a night.
They go at the end of march and will go to Alton Towers waterworld before coming home.
She's definitely not going abroad this year, its too expensive, seven days is too long and she would be exhausted and it's too long and tiring, she won't be able to relax and enjoy it because she will have to be watching him all the time.
She's going to save the money every year for ten years and when he's 13 take him to Disneyland Florida.
Going to spend the summer exploring different parts of Cornwall and going on trains.
She's had to block some supporters over the lorry posts, she doesn't need negativity and if you leave it long enough the trolls will out themselves.
She says they are from the hate group (Tattle) they just twist everything she says like she's only mentioning holidays because she wants supporters to pay for it...... Obviously she doesn't read here, that's what she knows is the kind of thing they are saying, she doesn't need to read it because she knows! 😂
Funny thing is apart from possibly one or two it wasn't Tattlers who were disagreeing with her lorry posts! I know for sure one of the main ones she blocked has actually been a supporter a long time and has stuck up for Jo loads in the past but as usual Jo can't cope with anyone having a different opinion to herself.
She said she thinks a couple of people left reviews on the garage but she didn't ask anyone to do it, if she had wanted them to she would have come right out and asked.
If people leave a review it's up to them. She's blocked the people who insulted others and jumped on the bandwagon saying Jo named the garage on purpose to make them do it etc
Says she can't be done for slander because it's true, her post has done it's job of warning people to take pics etc before taking cars to a garage.
They have lost her custom and that of her friends and family.
They treated her like tit so they don't deserve to be in business and karma is a witch. She won't go to jail for telling the truth but they will be in trouble for deleting the footage.
She wants to write lyrics or a poem as she used to do it lots, she was going to do it to Queens we will rock you..... Except she can't remember the band or the song or the actual words 😂
Starts telling lowen he's going to see his friends at school tomorrow and he says no and starts whining, she says tell everyone you have no nappy on and he says I've got no nappy on because we need them from the shop! 😂 She says No it's because you are a big boy and use a potty. She takes his dummy off him and says he shouldn't have this but he's tired and I'm hungover ie it keeps him quiet.
He's "singing" row row row your boat but it's very unclear and then he's just shouting and babbling rubbish.
She told preschool he's loud and extrovert but she doesn't want them to stop him being him as long as he's kind and has manners leave the rest of him alone.
She said he was having melt downs about sitting at his table to eat, she smacked him lightly and he laughed so she shouted and he told her not to shout at him.
But she thinks he's really good and she doesn't have much trouble with him apart from his meltdowns.
And then he calls her a head!! 😂 😂 😂
Lots of supporters saying in the comments that he did and she giggles and says yes.
And then she makes him cry by saying nanny doesn't want to see him, she's had enough of him. He's really upset and first she laughs and says stop being dramatic but then has to say sorry because he's genuinely upset.
Starts talking about her "poem" she wants to write, just because it will be funny and it will make her feel better and she will have the last laugh over them.
They have got away with it, she's not going to pay loads of money out to get the lorry looking perfect. Which just proves exactly what we said, she thought they would admit liability and do the work or she would be able to claim and get the money for having the work done.
Says people keep saying Lowens come on so much since going to preschool but it's not the preschool it's HER!!! SHE'S done all the work with him, everything he knows is because of her! Her mum says he's much better since preschool but SHE'S been teaching him colours and parts of the body and yes preschool will help but SHE'S the one who has been putting in all the work since he was very young! 😂
And then she says.... Get ready for this guys, you will be amazed by this incredible piece of information from Jo, professional equestrian, vet, horse massage therapist and now apparently an expert in child development..... Because according to Jo She believes "he will understand more in three months time than he does now because as they get older they learn to understand more!" 😂 😂 😂
Well duck me with a smoked kipper, I never would have known that Jo and I'm sure you have taught all of us Tattlers something new, thank you so much for that wonderful insight, what would we do without you?! 😂 😂
I tell you what in return for that superb nugget of info I'll help you with your poem/song about the lorry situation shall I? I'm pretty sure you only came up with the idea because of the wonderful poems I've written for you on here.
No need to thank me, honestly, it will be an absolute pleasure to take the piss out of you and post it to the garage for their amusement! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Classy bird eh??! 😂
As the saying goes You can't polish a turd so she can squeeze herself into a tiny dress and plaster make up on her face but it doesn't change the fact that she is rotten to the core inside with an ugly personality.
No doubt tomorrow she will continue to moan about money and her minions will lap it up as usual.
Imagine seeing it all tarted up like that and then looking at NVF and seeing the real Jo!
Noticed she went with the same friend on the train trip to Falmouth so probably wasn't Jo's idea after all, she said before she would get in free to the Eden project by saying she is her friends kids carer so she probably said the same to get free train travel.
You can get a locals pass at Eden you pay a tenna or something, we did for a few years, we don’t now, seen it all, it’s expensive to get in any other way tho tbh
---
I showed my other half the pics, he's never seen her before and had no idea who it was, he said "What the duck is THAT?!" 😂😂😂
My hubby said not that again lol

Reactions: 1
Very short dress for a nearly 40 year old. Looked a right old dog 😂😂 and starting witch fights in a night club. Such a classy bird and perfect mother as usual! Hangs out all night with drug dealers but slags Adrian off for taking them: but it’s ok if they are funding her night out. Drugs are good then! Hypocrite!!

• Haha
Update on garage phonecall I made this morning, spoke to a very nice guy the manager who when I told him people had screenshots of the garage scenario he asked if anybody that has them could they send them to his email is “[email protected]” the impression he gave me was that he is taking the matter further 🤗 so Rentagob Jo might think twice about trying to ruining a business that doesn’t deserve it, also what was the name of the nightclub and where was it that the drug dealers were talking to them I’m sure crime stoppers would be interested as clubs have CCTV also probably Jo may have some of there phone numbers (no good deleting them jo police can retreive things u think are gone) so anybody with screenshots plz send them to the garage email and also if anyone has screenshots of what she said about the drug dealers hold on to them you never know when they might be needed 🤔, so maybe this year might get even more interesting lol 😂 and she gets what she deserve

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well done @Mrs delve a lot I hope they do she can say she’s not libel or Slander because it’s the truth but the truth needs to be proven. I hope they Sue her.

also from the Live apart from the normal tit, I can’t believe she can speak to L like that and deliberately upset him by saying nanny doesn’t want to see him, actually that is a form of abuse and if she says things like that to him on a live I can only wonder what she says to him off Camera, id be disgusted with myself as parent if I ever said anything like that to my children to deliberately make them cry Shame on you Jo the best parent in the world 😤 that actually shows you as the nastiest parent in the world and you seem completely happy to do it in front of people, and for all you minions that thought that was except able and still licked her arse you disgust me more then Jo

whilst children at his age forgive very quickly, telling you now they don’t ever forget once there older so one day you will reep what you sow and he will remember how you treated him and train rides and walks on Jack won’t ever compensate for you making him deliberately cry and calling him nasty names.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Excellent stuff Mrs D! Did you tell them about her NVF page? as they will be able to see for themselves her post and the comments, she also shared it on her personal profile and Instagram.
I really hope they do take it further but I guess it depends on the cost and the likely hood of getting the right outcome for them.
She really needs to learn that she can't keep doing stuff like this and getting away with it.
She nearly got taken to court over what she said about the bloke Jade was having trouble with and also when she slagged off the woman who wrote the children's book, I think she was the owner of the yard Jo rented, can't remember now but Jo just thinks she can say and do what she likes because she's untouchable, it's about time her actions came with consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.