No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she put a link in the post if she didn’t want people to do anything. They wouldn’t need to know. Don’t think there is much chance of anyone on her supporters using that garage as everyone in her area hates her. Apart from her family although seems they only tolerate her too

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why would she put a link in the post if she didn’t want people to do anything. They wouldn’t need to know. Don’t think there is much chance of anyone on her supporters using that garage as everyone in her area hates her. Apart from her family although seems they only tolerate her too
I'm sure her mum only puts up with her so she can see Lowen, she's probably really embarrassed at having such a lying scamming lazy witch for a daughter, especially as her other kids are obviously much nicer people

Reactions: 6
I knew she'd backtrack saying she didnt want people leaving them reviews what a load of bollocks she knew they'd run to her defense like they do every single time she has a problem. Bit like the trolls video she made, she knew they'd all share it and get her attention she desperately craves. If she was simply warning people to take pictures of their vehicles before leaving them somewhere and collecting afterwards she could have simply put that but she didnt, she PUBLICLY named the garage and provided a link to their page knowing her trolls would do her dirty work then she could play the innocent later on saying she never asked them to post reviews it was blatantly bleeping obvious jo you thick cow, if you think people believe that you are even more stupid than you look. As for divvy amy on supporters still digging the hole deeper yes she did publicly name them on the main page, it wasnt a rant or a post on supporters she went with the biggest audience she could. Atleast out of all this a few more people can see what a 'wonderfully friendly group' of people supporters group is!! Brainwashed sheep is all the majority are, i say majority because a few have talked sense and said she shouldnt have named them or supporters shouldnt have left reviews on her behalf

• Heart
I hope the garage speak to a solicitor and prosecute her for decimation of character,

I’m sure we can photo some evidence from her lives to send them as evidence and let them run her arse into court.
she knew exactly what she was doing and was egged on by her personal trolls

she needs to be stopped gobby low life witch

• Heart
She posted it on IG this am too naming them!
Trying to cause drama to gain new followers I bet.
Screenshot_20230217_180612_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Name and Shame can go both ways and they would have a better case if we share the evidence 🙂 if her egging people on, and from the pictures I still don’t actually see the damage 🧐🫣

The way she keeps saying they "deleted the footage deliberately" when what they actually said according to her first rant was that they had done a system update and the footage was no longer available. Very different

Reactions: 3
Name and Shame can go both ways and they would have a better case if we share the evidence 🙂 if her egging people on, and from the pictures I still don’t actually see the damage 🧐🫣
I have to be honest i was looking at the pictures and i couldn't see where the damage was, i could see general wear and tear but no obvious damage!

Reactions: 3
She knew exactly what she was doing and how her little puppets would react. It’s why she put it up and then pissed off for the day and ignored it: light the fuse and run away that’s jo all over.

Attention that’s what she wants and someone to agree with her. Unfortunately the only ones that agree with her are even more mentally challenged than she is if that’s possible.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
If they Google her she's put it on her personal page as well as NVF main page so they will see for themselves that she named them and there are plenty of comments that give evidence of people leaving fake reviews etc
The only bit they won't see is the supporters videos but most of that is rubbish apart from a bit on the "let's get petty video" where she says she wants the last laugh at their expense, it won't lose them any business but she wants to say "duck you" to them and then mentions revenge.

If I hear about Julia's bleeping journey one more time!!! Nobody gives a tit, that's why they never comment on her pathetic attention seeking cryptic posts, and if they do she says she can't talk about it so why post in the first place?!
She's batshit crazy, I don't believe a word of what she says about her so called stolen pony, not that anyone can understand what the hell she's talking about anyway given that her use of grammar is as bad as Jo's and whatever she writes makes no sense whatsoever.
Don't even get me started on her constant fawning over Jo, the multiple comments on every post and the need to hint to everyone that she's a close friend of Jo even though she's never even met her.
She needs a kick up the arse, preferably a big one that sends her to space, now THAT would be a bleeping journey!
They must all talk a secret language or code, I’ve no idea what half of em are in about lol
---
Is it possible to sue for false reviews as they are clearly liable (I think that’s the written lies rather than spoken one. If you can I hope they sue each and every one of them. Espcially the “honest hard working” Jo. She should be sued for the most amount as she is clearly the instigator in all this.
---
She’s actually inciting hatred, I’d say she could get into trouble, and I hope she does, lazy bleeping woman and her dragged up mini me off on a train while her minions are ruining a business that employs LOCAL people, who have wives and children whose kids probably will go to the same school as Chucky, so Jo you’ve tit on your doorstep and I hope it bites you on your lazy bony ass, i hope and pray everything you’ve not worked so hard for turns to ashes as your tit NVF page dies a death …. I guarantee, I’ll be watching 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
According to her moronic followers they are blaming the "tattle tripe" for all the nasty comments directed at Jo today! One moron has been following her since 2017 and has never known Jo to lie so when she says she never wanted her morons to post fake reviews it must be true🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
One moron has been following her since 2017 and has never known Jo to lie so when she says she never wanted her morons to post fake reviews it must be true🤣🤣
Yeah amy is a nutjob like most of them..she needs directing to the tattle threads if shes so convinced jo never lies 😂😂😂 what a bell end

• Haha
I knew she'd backtrack saying she didnt want people leaving them reviews what a load of bollocks she knew they'd run to her defense like they do every single time she has a problem. Bit like the trolls video she made, she knew they'd all share it and get her attention she desperately craves. If she was simply warning people to take pictures of their vehicles before leaving them somewhere and collecting afterwards she could have simply put that but she didnt, she PUBLICLY named the garage and provided a link to their page knowing her trolls would do her dirty work then she could play the innocent later on saying she never asked them to post reviews it was blatantly bleeping obvious jo you thick cow, if you think people believe that you are even more stupid than you look. As for divvy amy on supporters still digging the hole deeper yes she did publicly name them on the main page, it wasnt a rant or a post on supporters she went with the biggest audience she could. Atleast out of all this a few more people can see what a 'wonderfully friendly group' of people supporters group is!! Brainwashed sheep is all the majority are, i say majority because a few have talked sense and said she shouldnt have named them or supporters shouldnt have left reviews on her behalf
Too little too late, I believe that garage will not tolerate her bad mouthing them when they’ve done nothing wrong tbh, hope they see you in court Jo, shame you can’t go to jail, bigger shame you can’t share a cell with Piotr, save us hard working taxpayers some money, you know, taxes we pay to keep free loading lazy witches like you so you can live off McDonalds and chocolate and scam innocent obviously in some cases vulnerable, mentally unstable followers….

Oh Amy, the poor deluded fool, it must be so difficult living your life with the intelligence level of a dead slug. I bet she was one of those kids who believed her mum when she told her that the ice cream man only played his tune when he'd run out of ice cream.

• Haha
Hey jo here's an idea, i know you have said before that your place has cctv, you must have footage of the lorry leaving your yard the morning of the mot, if it records your gateway then it would show the back of the lorry with no damage, why not use your own footage to send to the garage to prove its them that did the damage? You *do* have cctv covering your place dont you jo???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yes Jo the CCTV you always tell everyone you have when they get concerned about Adrian or some wierdo stalker turning up at your door, because you do have CCTV don't you Jo? You wouldn't be *gasp* lying about having CCTV would you Jo?? And we've all seen how you park your lorry right in front of the crudavan facing the gates so of course it will show a perfect view of your lorry as you drive out. Perfect, wow how fortunate you are to have CCTV Jo, I'm just surprised you seem to have forgotten all about it, I'm sure your supporters will be really pleased to hear that you can prove you aren't going insane and the lorry wasn't damaged to the garage after all!

• Haha
Oh yes Jo the CCTV you always tell everyone you have when they get concerned about Adrian or some wierdo stalker turning up at your door, because you do have CCTV don't you Jo? You wouldn't be *gasp* lying about having CCTV would you Jo?? And we've all seen how you park your lorry right in front of the crudavan facing the gates so of course it will show a perfect view of your lorry as you drive out. Perfect, wow how fortunate you are to have CCTV Jo, I'm just surprised you seem to have forgotten all about it, I'm sure your supporters will be really pleased to hear that you can prove you aren't going insane and the lorry wasn't damaged to the garage after all!
Hey, so if she has CCTV then surely it’s linked to her phone, that means that time the horses trashed the place and her neighbours closed the gates it won’t have been a shock, she will have known about it before she came home, because she has CCTV at home, you wouldn’t lie Jo would you, be interesting to see Adrian there also, being mean and horrible to you and declaring undying love for you but not his child….she’s a bleeping fantasist, either that or her brain has exploded from snorting too much powder lol

Hey, so if she has CCTV then surely it’s linked to her phone, that means that time the horses trashed the place and her neighbours closed the gates it won’t have been a shock, she will have known about it before she came home, because she has CCTV at home, you wouldn’t lie Jo would you, be interesting to see Adrian there also, being mean and horrible to you and declaring undying love for you but not his child….she’s a bleeping fantasist, either that or her brain has exploded from snorting too much powder lol
Umm...sorry....what brain??

Reactions: 1
Not surprisingly last night Jo deleted the post on the "wonderfully friendly" supporters group where they were all bitching at each other because a few of them disagreed with others posting reviews for the garage. Pretty sure at least one of those who disagreed have now been blocked which must really piss Jo off because she hates to lose money!
Hope they realise they have to cancel their payments though.
She's now posted about taking Lowen on a train to Falmouth, yeah that's right Jo, you lit the fuse and then did a runner knowing full well your pathetic army of minions would run into battle for you. As always you talk the talk and then duck off like the spineless coward you are.
I hope Monday morning the garage get down to business and get onto their solicitors, they certainly have enough evidence to prove you have incited hatred and encouraged others to leave fake reviews etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.