No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo you really need to tell the males in your life to learn how to put their dicks away.
(Pic posted by Jo on the supporters group only, she obviously thinks it's hilarious, pathetic cow, won't be laughing when he's got Trixie and his own mother pregnant)

She said he would be done in march but obviously hasn't bothered, he was going at Ginny the other day but she insisted they were just playing, maybe this is why she's getting rid of Ginny quickly before she ends up with another foal to not look after properly.
I think Ginny is going back to the lady she got her from, the same lady who said she could just go back on the moor when Jo nearly sent her back before but Jo said she didn't want that to happen because she wouldn't cope especially with her sweet itch. She said this woman rehomes all the time and will find Ginny a five star home because that's so important to Jo. I doubt that will be the case at all, she probably will be dumped on the moor but Jo will lie and tell everyone she's really happy in a lovely new home. Jo hates Ginny and doesn't give a duck what happens to her.

Jo also posted on the main page her riding Jack, she even groomed him and picked his feet out, first time I've ever seen her do that, anyone would think she's been reading Tattle!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Sorry but did she have fat lid surgery???.....looks just as fat as before.....
Her hat was pushing her forehead down so her eyes look more squished....... Plus she's a munter anyway
---
A money grabbing munter who's now sharing an Amazon link for grooming tools, if people buy through her link she will earn commission.
Quite how she can recommend grooming tools when she never grooms her own animals is a joke.
Wonder how long before someone on the main page calls her out on it?! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm going to say this and say this once my daughter was raped and just because he was found not guilty doesn't mean it didn't happen, my daughters rapest also got away with it. These type of men make my blood boil. If he didn't do it why would the girl bring shame on herself like that, what she was doing for a living, putting herself at risk with the law being a sex worker other than if she was the victim of rape, he lied numerous times about things, tried to worm his way out in everyway there was. I liked him before I got blocked but just because your found not guilty doesn't mean you are, people also get charged with things they haven't done. The justice system for rape is shocking
I agree 100%. This is the whole reason women do not report rape or violence, because creeps like him get away with it. We don't know how much he threatened her, she wasn't a large woman so he would have totally been at his mercy. Funny how he " found" the clothes. Yeah right, just his size too! Who would go searching bags looking for clothes to disguise himself. He went knowing what his intention was.. he wanted revenge because she was on her period. That woman would have been dragged to hell and back, she didn't speak English apparently, so must have been terrorised by him. Sorry she is making a living, yes not a 9-5 normal job, but no different to Jo, earning money the only way they know.. she may sell her body, but works hard to get customers. Jo sits on her arse, begs steals and borrows. When she is feeling skint she posts a video, chats tit, or makes up a disaster ( all staged) then sits back watching the pounds pour in. Jo is no better yet has supported the guy that can ruin a woman's life, mentally scar her etc, and thinks it's acceptable!
How can she accepted what he did? She thought drug related but I bet she knew from the start, emptying his caravan, would indicate to any normal person, that even he didn't think he would walk free. Jo hoped it wouldn't be in the papers, but it hit a few. It's total bullshite about asking her for a reference, she can't even get herself off from a speeding ticket.
Well all that still support jo, you are as bad as him. Jo states she knew him well.. lets hope he wasn't the reason she always announced that she had thrush.. not chocolate that causes it..maybe it was him spreading his clap!?

So she's done a grooming demo showing what tools she uses on the horses which is bleeping laughable in itself... yearly treat for them shes obviously only doing a video as she gets commission if people buy them after following her amazon link. How many times does she call it a 'shreddi' its bleeping SHEDDI u absolute tool it even says on it clearly. But she is thick as duck isnt she, hair looks like straw and the cap just makes her look a bigger bleep than usual 😆🤭😆

Attachments

• Haha
Yep aside from trying to earn money, suprise suprise, she's only doing videos to try and detract from the fact her closest friend is now a known violent evil convicted criminal. Obviously hoping people will forget and move on although of course she never actually told main page what was happening only supporters, main page didn't really see much of Piotr but I'm sure many of them would be unimpressed to hear shes supporting him and is happy to stay friends with him after what he did.

Reactions: 2
Well looks like she used her oh I’m getting trolled and abused please delete the comments on Cornwall live, because they have disappeared now, she just hated they would be signposted here and see her for what she really is 🤦‍♀️
Don’t matter, word is getting out slowly
---
I simply can not understand how Jo and her followers are standing by him and supporting her .I until recently was a supporter but I can not support anymore ,her morals are so out of wack ,Rose tinted glasses well and truly taken off now
Welcome, everything on here has come straight geothermal mouth, we don’t make anything up
---
So she's aced at being a super mum apparently 🤣
Kid can’t talk, still not toilet trained and he can’t go anywhere without a dummy or his bike 🙄yep, she’s acing it
---
I'm going to say this and say this once my daughter was raped and just because he was found not guilty doesn't mean it didn't happen, my daughters rapest also got away with it. These type of men make my blood boil. If he didn't do it why would the girl bring shame on herself like that, what she was doing for a living, putting herself at risk with the law being a sex worker other than if she was the victim of rape, he lied numerous times about things, tried to worm his way out in everyway there was. I liked him before I got blocked but just because your found not guilty doesn't mean you are, people also get charged with things they haven't done. The justice system for rape is shocking
exactly, the victim is treated dreadfully, your poor daughter, and she was also let down by the system, it’s a disgrace, this is why women don’t come forward when they become victims of domestic violence, it’s basically a man’s world 💔💔💔
---
She shared this again as well from 2021, can't believe she still expects people to believe he got himself from the loo into the sink and helped himself to the brush and toothpaste without knocking over the tub of baby buds, really??!
She’s a natural liar and fantasist, ie jonboy in the caravan,
---
Jo you really need to look in the mirror, you’ve wasted far too much money trying to look better, sadly your nastiness is seeping out of your pores, unless is muck from not washing… 📢📢 kath more wet wipes needed in trispen asap….you look a skanky woman

Attachments

Last edited:
Yep aside from trying to earn money, suprise suprise, she's only doing videos to try and detract from the fact her closest friend is now a known violent evil convicted criminal. Obviously hoping people will forget and move on although of course she never actually told main page what was happening only supporters, main page didn't really see much of Piotr but I'm sure many of them would be unimpressed to hear shes supporting him and is happy to stay friends with him after what he did.
Let's just hope this doesn't happen to a family member of hers. Rape is unacceptable regardless of the situation. He is gutter trash . People like him keep her in work. Just like all Jo's subscribers..pay her to support this scumbag. So they are all as guilty as him. Still got a criminal record, and hopefully no one employs him to do work for them as he is obviously an evil man that only wanted his own gratification!! ( Jo Google that word as I know it doesn't fall into your vocabulary). He needs a tattoo on his head letting the world know that he is dangerous!
---
Screenshot_2023-04-20-14-43-04-73_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
Screenshot_2023-04-20-14-45-26-92_754cf9a4094c34a8eeb04648e2e3eb8d.jpg
I I knew I had seen Jo,s new look somewhere.. Worzel !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Very short live, kid asleep in bed, she sprays them to get rid of midges, says her eyelids look amazing, says she will take lowen to school tomorrow and then she's taking Ginny to Devon . Poor poor Ginny, I just hope she does get a decent home and isn't dumped on the moor

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I agree 100%. This is the whole reason women do not report rape or violence, because creeps like him get away with it. We don't know how much he threatened her, she wasn't a large woman so he would have totally been at his mercy. Funny how he " found" the clothes. Yeah right, just his size too! Who would go searching bags looking for clothes to disguise himself. He went knowing what his intention was.. he wanted revenge because she was on her period. That woman would have been dragged to hell and back, she didn't speak English apparently, so must have been terrorised by him. Sorry she is making a living, yes not a 9-5 normal job, but no different to Jo, earning money the only way they know.. she may sell her body, but works hard to get customers. Jo sits on her arse, begs steals and borrows. When she is feeling skint she posts a video, chats tit, or makes up a disaster ( all staged) then sits back watching the pounds pour in. Jo is no better yet has supported the guy that can ruin a woman's life, mentally scar her etc, and thinks it's acceptable!
How can she accepted what he did? She thought drug related but I bet she knew from the start, emptying his caravan, would indicate to any normal person, that even he didn't think he would walk free. Jo hoped it wouldn't be in the papers, but it hit a few. It's total bullshite about asking her for a reference, she can't even get herself off from a speeding ticket.
Well all that still support jo, you are as bad as him. Jo states she knew him well.. lets hope he wasn't the reason she always announced that she had thrush.. not chocolate that causes it..maybe it was him spreading his clap!?
Wonder how Jo would feel if she had a daughter instead of a son round him… I’ll leave you with that thought Jo
---
Very short live, kid asleep in bed, she sprays them to get rid of midges, says her eyelids look amazing, says she will take lowen to school tomorrow and then she's taking Ginny to Devon . Poor poor Ginny, I just hope she does get a decent home and isn't dumped on the moor
Tolerated my son, !!!! if you’d not let him run feral around any of the horses and thought of his safety you’d have kept him the other side of the fencing, instead he’s there with 7 horses milling round him, you getting rid of ginnie is the best thing ever, being cared for by you whether it’s human, equine or canine means only one thing… you are tit at it and lazy beyond words, at bit of decent attention that pony will flourish, call yourself an animal lover, do me a bleeping favour….

Last edited:
Video for supporters.
Doesn't talk to Ginnie the whole time but kneels down, kisses her face whilst staring into the camera and at the end whispers good girl but then just smirks at the camera.
Too late trying to show you give a tit now Jo.
All you had to do was keep lowen away from the horses instead of letting him run riot shouting and screaming, you don't put lowens safety first at any other time. Just an excuse to get rid, I bet Ginnie didn't even touch him.
Poor girlie is good as gold the whole time she's being groomed, probably enjoying actually having attention.

Attachments

• Sick
Those photos are actually of herself, for herself, she’s not bothered about that pony, look at that smug moon face, and her cold goat eyes, she’s not got a sentimental bone in her body, her heart is a swinging brick 😡

Reactions: 10
Sahara desert springs to mind..gezzzzz...see the grazing nooked fm seven horses .....oh six now .....sad day my ass

Bit too late to act all sad ginny is going, shes been an absolute witch to that pony the way she treats and talks to her. Its not ginnys fault lowen is a ferral little tit its jos fault for not keeping him away from the horses and installing basic manners and respect into him. Someone in the comments said its very unusual for a dartmoor pony to react like that and said its usually to do with a past bad experience. To which jo piped up and said ive had her from a foal shes never had a bad experience she just doesnt like kids. Her whole life has been a bad experience living in that tit hole you can see she's had a few good hidings too in previous videos her body language shows nerves/fear. Of cause jo and the muppet crew beg to differ and shes had the most amazing life with jo. Notice how ginny walked straight on the lorry, that pony aint daft she knew that was her ticket out of there! Talking of the lorry have you seen the state of it 🤭 didnt even bother getting the ramp sprayed when it was changed and its all rusty yet she was moaning about a scrape of paint missing on the back end that the garage apparently did... someone was definitely hoping for a full respray no wonder they sent you packing duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ginnie's up for loan with a fee of £250, what's the betting Jo will get her skanky hands on that money despite doing nothing to actually help re-home her, leaving it to the previous owner and fosterer instead. Just knew Jo would try and make money out of the situation even though she had Ginnie for free herself.

• Angry
All her cronies commenting on the rescue/ rehoming page saying such a shame she’s no good with kids she had the best home… define best home, left feral and ignored with the basic of care and food or in a home and looked after properly and treated well not pushed about, as for hating children comments…. That will help get her a home you muppets, kids should be supervised all the time around horses, all she does is talk to her phone….glad the pony is out of that tit pit… six to go lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.