Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Masterwinner

Who killed
I believe she’s had someone hide out at hers before too, I’ve said this before, I’m not 100%sure but if she reads this she will know what I’m on about and the 2 people he killed, it was just a rumour tho so rumours in Cornwall are like Jos friendships…flakey

annable 123

Honestly it infuriates me, we’re in a cosy of living crisis, most of those people who support her aren’t exactly well off themselves, I remember a few having to save for months to buy her merch (this was when I was a supporter), were in incredibly tough times, those people will be struggling even bloody more now and she has the cheek to make a wish list, especially with those items on, when she’s admitted herself she earns more now, than she did in a full time job!!!
Didn’t she say she couldn’t do things for charity because she couldn’t afford too? So why does she want people to buy everything for her? If you can’t afford or should I say, won’t donate/do anything for charity, then don’t be a charity case yourself!
She said charity begins at home motherfuckers actually 😡

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Anyone else hoping he'd fly off and castrate himself in the process!??! 😂
Jo yet again making safety a priority for her kid NOT but it's ok everyone because she puts her legs over his so he's "locked in" and couldn't possibly come flying off and land on his unprotected head if she suddenly came to a stop 🙄
And vet Jo clearly didn't learn about hormones, Seven keeps trying to mount Trixie who kicks out at him but Jo says he's just playing.
Jo, castrating an animal doesn't immediately stop the urge to hump, it can take several weeks for hormones to die down.

Attachments

annable 123

Those pics are part of a short live she did on the main page earlier.
Says she has been looking at old videos and even though it's a shit hole she's done so much work, also says she hasn't been lazy this winter because she's mucked out every day.
JB has a huge tear in his rug but she says she won't waste money buying him a new one because he will ruin it, she buys cheap rugs once a year and that's it.
Lowen wets himself because she has taken his nappy off, she says next time you need a wee tell me and you can have a garden wee.
Says she has been a bit lazy with his potty training but he doesn't like having a nappy on now so he's doing well.
She's clearly starting to panic now as he's due at school in September 😂
He did until one at pre school today, last night she said he would do until 3 but today says she will just increase it by an hour to get him used to it.
Most of us with horses and animals muck out every day…let’s hear it for us that do what we should and get no recognition, I walk my dogs 3 times a day and pick up their poo too… go me, medal please lol
---

Well she won't spend the money on a proper chain harrow so she will use that panel then complain it's not working very well and some twat will buy her a proper one.
No idea, sounded more like a bloke to me as they used the word whore?
---

Showing so much desperation now, made a reel using yet another American voice over going on about supporting your friends, she's written "please like and share my posts to show your support" she's relentless at the moment, every single post is begging for more, the only reason she's showing old posts is because she thinks they will get more attention because all her current stuff is so boring and repetative and she's too lazy to make new stuff. She didn't even go live this morning whilst lowen was at preschool which she said on Sunday night she would do.
Wrong time of year, you’ve no grass Jo, what you had will have been pulled out now… way to go girl 👍👍👍👍
---

Well she won't spend the money on a proper chain harrow so she will use that panel then complain it's not working very well and some twat will buy her a proper one.
No idea, sounded more like a bloke to me as they used the word whore?
---

Showing so much desperation now, made a reel using yet another American voice over going on about supporting your friends, she's written "please like and share my posts to show your support" she's relentless at the moment, every single post is begging for more, the only reason she's showing old posts is because she thinks they will get more attention because all her current stuff is so boring and repetative and she's too lazy to make new stuff. She didn't even go live this morning whilst lowen was at preschool which she said on Sunday night she would do.
That’s like on YouTube… subscribe and like and share 🤢🤢🤢🤢

annable 123

So she 'forgot' to inform DVLA about the change of plates? You get sent a new V5 log book when you put a private plate on, you also HAVE to inform your insurance company because it will invalidate your policy if you do not have the correct plate displayed, if she had informed the insurance company surely you'd inform DVLA at the same time? Also the fact the lorry didnt have a vailid MOT certificate when she took jon on 4th jan for his xrays would also invalidate her policy if she had one. It failed it's MOT on the 6th before it was retested again on the same day and later passed. Then there's also the little clip from the blow out when she says lynn has put her on her insurance then acts very shifty and realises what shes said... why would lynn need to put you on HER insurance if your lorry was already insured?? your own words jo so whose fucking lying about in being insured?? See this is the thing with us 'trolls' jo everything is backed up with stuff that YOU have posted yourself!!
Caught out there Miss Solomon eh

onesie2525

Just had a good look through dalcotes stud page and Sevens dad is a confusing colour haha he does look dun, then he looks grey in one video but I can see the stripe but could be counter shading and not a true stripe, but then look at other pics and he looks dun hahahahah so seven could be dun and just changes colour like his dad only way for sure to know is to test for the gene, so jo maybe right lol not sure about silver dun but he could be dun. I'm going to shut up now about colours 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄

pixie195

I’m curious to know if any of the supporters made any comments about the ending? Or whether they just made jokey comments and ignored it as usual

onesie2525

It wouldn't make sense for jo to report it, Beth's her friend and helped with Ginnie and who knows jo might need her help again in the future. I imagine any contact about Ginnie is to be done via Beth rather than jo so it's of no benefit to jo to report Beth.
I didn't comment on the page, the original page no longer comes up when you search, Beth posted a screenshot on the new page she set up showing FB telling her the page has been unpublished, she's put in an appeal but it could take months and may never be republished.
---
Also Jo's block list is so long it would take months to get through! All those people who dared to have a different opinion, tried to give advice, told jo exactly what they thought of her, politely asked a question that jo decided was rude etc etc it's a biiiig list!
Okay yes I can imagine that list is long x

EAD

VIP Member
He was arrested in October so potentially since then but she's claimed not to know what he'd done, yet said she emptied his caravan but hadn't spoken to him so who asked her to do it if she actually did?
Also said he was in remand until may probably to try and stop people looking for info before then but she didn't reckon on Miss P !!😂
Hmmm hard to know what to believe from her isn't it.

onesie2525

And now Beth's page has been unpublished so no doubt Jo will blame us for reporting it but why would we when it's the only way to get updates on Ginnie? And Beth clearly did a good job in finding her a great home.
Beth says it was reported maliciously but she sells horses and ponies which is against FB rules as sales of animals is banned.
There are lots of pages that are used for selling horses but they use emojis such as carrots to show the price to get around it. Maybe FB just picked it up themselves as it was obvious she was selling on her page, she made no effort to disguise it.
Jo probably reported it wouldn't surprise me at all. Don't think anyone on here would report her page it was wonderful seeing ginnie and I love looking at her page now. Just another way for her to make a pop at us but like you say I've reported some pretty horrendous stuff on Facebook before and scammers and nothing ever getS done so more than likely yes putting prices on etc my friends page got banned for the same reason so like you said she puts carrots now and a home signal x
---
Or do you think Jo's given her, her block list and she's gone through blocking people from her page with those names??? Can anyone see it that didn't comment on there x
---