No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm shocked she's made Beth write that post!! She hates not controlling the comments off her page.
The fact in 5 days Beth has done so much with her, it's visible just how much happier Ginny is from photo and video on that page! Most people were saying how happy they were to see her happy. Jo can't handle that Jesus!

Saying she did far more off camera with her is bs. She desp needs content for her supporters and the Kofi page is that's still going? They were promised daily content for their £5 a month membership. That quickly fizzled out to just a couple of extra minutes added on.

Had she indeed been doing things with each horse why not film It? Would be great to watch actual horse content and not just filling water buckets, scraping heaps of tit about.
Dedicate a day/week to each horse and film those things you were doing. Unless you did but were too heavy handed with them?? Or did Lowen get in the way and you couldn't upload those clips...

Brushing Trix it's clear Lowen doesn't listen to you about not going behind horses. Sometimes u were so focused on the phone u missed him near her back end again. My guts tightened a couple of times.

If you can't stand people praising Beth then do what she's doing for your own horses!

At least you know her live will have new content on it this weekend - bitching that Beth gets praised for doing more with gin than she ever did. Beth shouldn't be made to feel awful for doing her job and just by being nice to a pony who's had at times a miserable life chased by dogs and L. That's not Beth's fault at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yup Kofi still going, they don't get daily content though, she regularly goes three days without posting. It's definitely not worth £5, mostly they just get the unedited version of the stuff she puts on FB so an extra couple of minutes of the same stuff everyone else gets.
And then sometimes she gives them an extra video like her baking or the kid having a tit, you know really interesting stuff that is really worth paying £5 for!😂
She's posted lowen having his hair cut twice with different wording on the post like she does on FB sometimes, why she thinks people want to see this shite is beyond me, anyone would think he's the only kid in the world to have its hair cut.
She also doesn't do half the stuff listed on her page, there isn't daily content, she doesn't have merchandise and she can't do exclusive requests like birthday shout outs because she can't go live on there.

Oh and jo proof for you in this screenshot that I don't pay to support you on Kofi as you keep telling everybody your "trolls" do.
Maybe you can do some exclusive content about being friends with someone who got away with rape and robbery, far more interesting than your kid having his ginger mop cut off or you pretending to give a tit about your animals.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Numbers are going down again so all this extra content she is posting has made no difference because she has lost her main subscribers and as cards expire they are not re-joining, she went up slightly but has dropped back down below that now 👏👏🙏🏻🙏🏻 and I will enjoy watching it get lower and lower 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is what Jo wrote on the post from Beth asking everyone to be kind.
The best life??? Seriously Jo give your head a wobble, Ginnie hated you and you hated her. All your horses are kept in tit conditions, you don't even vaccinate them! only muck out and feed when you can be bothered and only show them love and attention when you want to film it.
Ginnie hated living with you and the proof is in the pictures and videos of how she now is with Beth.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So she's finally got around to doing a thank you video for items she was sent months ago. Of course the ungrateful pig has scoffed all the chocolate before saying thanks.
The usual suspects sent things, Julia sent two rugs, Kath sent lots including a present from Lowen to Jo for mothers day, I'm sorry but that's just wierd to me, surely if anyone was going to give a present from lowen it should be Jo's mum not Kath. Dave sent more washing powder to go with the pack Kath sent and Jo Sebly... that's SEBLY Jo sent loads as usual and yet Jo can't even be bothered to get her name right let alone thank her before now for gifts that were sent in February!
Someone else sent some stirrup leathers to go on Lowens saddle that she didn't need anymore and Jo said Lynn had given her some stirrup irons for them so she might get him out riding again soon.
She reckons lowen is fully toilet trained now, says he was quite delayed with learning but she doesn't like to compare him with other kids. His speech was also a little delayed but his coordination and balance is amazing and wait for it....... He can climb a five bar gate! 😂 😂 😂 She finks there's a lot of pressure on mums to get their trildren to meet milestones at the same time as other kids but she just followed Lowens lead.
Then she says it's now twelve o'clock and I need to feed the horses, so no morning feeds despite being up to take lowen to pre school, she's just SO busy everyone!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣 oh how the mighty has fallen from
Like 4 thank you videos because she got so much to one, from as you say Kath the cash and Julia in hot pursuit 🤣🤣🤣 and the other few minions at the back of the pack 🙌 from Feb to now and only got a few bars of chocolate, what no clothes for L 😳 bet your mortified that you might have to buy him them yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She's so desperate to make out it was all down to Ginnie just not liking lowen!
There's a video of Beth's little boy hand feeding Ginnie then leading her around the field, he's very good with her and Ginnie is perfectly fine.
Beth makes a point of saying that Ginnie has had no bad experiences and please be kind etc obviously because poor pathetic Jo can't handle the truth, she turned off comments on the pics of him with Ginnie as well.
There's actually a clip of Lowen in his buggy when he was small and Trixie and Ginnie being very inquisitive with him, Ginnie does nibble but not in a nasty way but Jo yells at her and slaps her really hard, Jo can try to sugar coat it as much as she likes but that pony has been treated like tit so it's no wonder she didn't like a loud shouting kid running riot around her. The pic Jo has posted is hardly him and Ginnie together either.

Attachments

I honestly can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣 anymore, so whilst I have no interest anymore in her , I have to keep watching to give me my daily chuckle whilst I monitor her complete downfall. Which I will look forward too

Reactions: 7
Its pathetic that shes moaned to beth about comments on the posts about ginny. Cant deal with the fact people dont all kiss her arse and can see ginny is so much better off away from her, her brat and her shithole place. Ginny did used to like lowen i remember the videos which were really sweet, he's obviously done something to her as he's got older to change her attitude towards him because horses dont just get jealous of humans! Jos also never really liked ginny as much as trixie. Infact i think theres a video of trix also being inquisitive with lowen as a tiny baby and jo says something along the lines of you are cute but if you bite my child i will knock your teeth down your throat or words to that effect, such a caring horse owner! This comment literally says what most people are thinking but some are scared to!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh dear did skanky J comment on that post would love to know what she had to say 😆 bet she weren’t happy, she’s just a bully, like I’ve said before Karma’s gonna bite her on her ass hopefully sooner rather than later

Reactions: 3
I've just caught up with it all.
Jo will be absolutely raging that things are going so well and people are seeing that actually Ginny isn't a problem pony.
Beth knows her stuff doesn't she and can see through all of this as I'm sure she is very sensible with what she gets her son to do with the ponies and would absolutely not put him in any danger. Good to see he was wearing a hat too throughout.
Did you spot the terrier in the field mooching about minding his own ?
Thats how your kids and dogs should behave around horses .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just seen Beth is a an ambassador for “equicoat” well done to Beth I bet Jo is not a happy bunny she and her cronies probably think she should have been lol 😂

• Haha
Poor Beth, Jo is just a F***i g witch isn’t she for making Beth feel so uncomfortable about posting anything about Ginny, I bet if it wasn’t for the fact Beth can see what a tit home she had and needs to find her somewhere safe, She would have sent her back and said get on with it then, Jo get a bloody grip of yourself, and admit you gave that poor pony a tit life, maybe a few more will now see her for what she is after this

Reactions: 5
I do wonder if Beth actually watched a bit of nvf to see for herself how Ginnie was being kept. She must have wondered about all the comments and Jo's excuse of haters or trolls, even though main page don't see it all there's enough on there to show the kid and the dogs running loose everywhere and the language jo used towards Ginnie and the others. I certainly would have looked if I were Beth, I'm not surprised she's said she won't post so much about Ginnie now, her priority has to be finding her the perfect home, it's just a shame it's only a loan as I'm sure Beth would rather be rid of jo for good, I'm sure she's not impressed with the way things have played out.
She has posted a picture of Ginnie who's had a full wash and groom, she makes a point of saying they should be groomed several times a week and that Ginnie has had a deeper clean than the others because she tried to become a hippo which I expect was just a polite way of saying she was filthy because she's never had a bath in the five years Jo owned her and only had a groom because she was going to Beth's.
Funny how Beth manages to wash/groom nine ponies and clearly does this regularly alongside being a mum and running her business yet Jo is "too busy" to even bother feeding her lot some days let alone groom them.

Oh wait for Jo to bath all hers now 🙄
Apart from JB because she's scared of him, Seven because she can't do anything to him and his size already scares her, Bella because despite insisting they have a wonderful bond she's scared of her, Hugo because she's "lost her confidence with him" ie she's scared of him....so that leaves Trixie and Jack.....but Jo is a very busy single mumma you know so I don't think we can expect too much, maybe Jack now and Trixie if she can find a few minutes of spare time in about six months!

• Haha
Is it just me who thinks letting the horses graze on her drive dangerous. does she really think that piece of rope is going to stop them if they want to go 🤦🏻‍♀️ is she really that stupid not even a halter on any of them
She really has no idea when it comes to safety and keeping her animals safe, instead of all the Beauty treatment spend it on food are you really that hard up you would risk this and put others in danger if they all bolted .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.