No Verbal Filter #6 My trolls are jealous but I am not, I just want what everyone else has got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Noonoo99 for the great title!
Carry on everyone!

Please read the first page of previous threads for the full lowdown but as a quick quide:
She's still lazy as duck
She's still dragging her kid up with no rules or boundaries
She's still failing to look after all her animals properly
She still breaks the law because she thinks she's untouchable
She still lies about EVERYTHING
She still drops hint, begs and scrounges for things she wants rather than buy them herself.
She still puts items on her wishlist that she should be buying herself
She still latches on to vulnerable followers and supporters, pretends she is their friend and uses them to get money and gifts even though most have far less than she has
She still witches about her kids dad constantly, pretends she is the victim of DV etc
She still slates people, even friends on her lives but insists she is the nicest person ever and a wonderful friend
She still goes on and on about being a single "mumma" doing everything alone with no help from anyone even though it's her supporters who pay for the majority of his clothes, toys etc
She's even more obsessed with money than ever before, constantly plugging supporters, Kofi and more recently Tiktoc, whinges on about how hard her life is and how she is desperate to buy a house yet eats takeaways several times a week, gets Botox, buys her kid expensive toys he doesn't need etc
She still puts her kid in dangerous situations on an almost daily basis but thinks it's funny to make sarcastic videos when people report their concerns to social services
She's still a toxic, vile, narcissistic, manipulative, lazy, scrounging, lying piece of tit who treats animals and people like dirt and deserves none of the money, gifts and adoration that her brainwashed minions give her.

Forgot to add she's always saying her trolls/haters are jealous yet freely admits to unfriending people on FB when they post about buying a house and frequently rants about how unfair it is, failing to grasp the fact that people have houses etc because they have worked hard for them and earnt their own money rather than expecting others to fund their life whilst they sit on their arse doing duck all like she does, hence the very apt thread title!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww thanks for using my title. There were some great ones! what can I say she’s such an inspiration.

Tik Tok well she’s a joke she was boring enough on the fb lives but now it’s something else did over a 2 hr live with Charlotte Trash last night and my god it was a whole new level of boring even for her. She talked over her a lot so she could spew out some of her stories everyone has heard time and time again.

A few were blocked for comments such as she’s only in it for the money and why does she say Trildren instead of children.

The one who calls herself No verbal FILTER!!! Had several filters on to whiten her teeth and try to conceal the enormous nose!

She outed the guy on there that was going to come and see her a while back but dumped her cos she was too intense. So he got a royal slagging off including her saying he has no teeth!! 😂😂
Viewers barely went over 60 and I would assume some of those were charlottes.

I’m sure she dribbled on more but I couldn’t watch it. It was worse than something out of the squid games for torture!

No doubt all her twats will tell her wonderful she is though.

Yawn yawn yawning nearly forgot the bit where she replied to someone that commented that money couldn’t buy happiness. She said they had obviously never been skint; she then said she isn’t greedy. She would just like a million pounds and it wouldn’t change her 😂😂

Someone also asked why people buy her gifts. Her reply? She really doesn’t know she doesn’t ask for anything in fact she discourages it. Oh sure you do that’s why you drop hints constantly and have that discouraging wishlist

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't see it myself as don't do TT but apparently she had the nerve to say that she doesn't know why people send her gifts, she never asks for them, if anything she discourages it!! She also claims she pays tax on things people send her.
So you discourage people by having a wishlist and constantly dropping hints about things you want?? Yeah ok Jo!😂 You could just make your wishlist private or get rid of it completely but we all know that would never happen because you are too tight to buy even basic things like washing powder.

As for slagging off the chap who said she is too intense, she's so petty it's pathetic, just can't handle the fact that he didn't want her.

"you too can have a personal mention if you send me money, crack on gullible idiots!"

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Love the new title ....looking forward to the run dwn of the live lol.....my weekly chuckle

Reactions: 2
Good evening Tattlers its your fellow sad, jealous, mentally unstable bordering on stalker like troll here! 😂
Hi Lorah! Hi Jo Sebly! Hi Jo and all your little minions!
So yes Jo finally grew some balls and told everyone about this disgusting vile site that she never reads or mentions where we lie and twist everything she says, OBVIOUSLY she's not bovvered and doesn't care and NEVER reads here and as usual we are all sad lonely jealous people with no lives or friends 😂
Yeah, Jo (oh yes we even talk to her as if she is reading it..... Yes Jo because you do read it! You've made it very obvious that you do) let's go through it again for you and your crazy crew, I'm not jealous, I have lots of friends, I own my home, I have a job I enjoy and I have a good life. I also don't pay to troll you, never have never will yet I still watch your lives, hmm🤔 wonder how that works eh?! 😂
Yes some on here have been blocked for speaking the truth on the NVF page but that's why they like this site, it's somewhere where people can say what they want ie the truth and you can't do anything about it!
Yes there is a lot of negative stuff about influencers etc but if you actually bothered to look you would see that there are lots of advice threads, fun threads etc about many many different topics.
Anyway I digress, the point is that everything on the NVF threads is true, there are screenshots and videos of to back up what we say, particularly on the early threads, we don't lie or twist what Jo says, we aren't nasty about her child but we do point out that she is dragging him up to be spoilt and bad mannered, it's not his fault but he is very behind other kids his age particularly with his speech.
We have not bragged and laughed about reporting Jo, no one has actually said that they have reported her apart from one person and I think they were lying anyway.
Talking of lies Jo told yet another by saying that Ellie gets slagged off on here as well, she doesn't, I've looked, she doesn't even have a thread, why? Because unlike Jo she is a genuine, honest, hardworking, caring lady. The fact that she doesn't have her own thread is testament to that.
Apparently we did Jo a favour by saying about the lorry not being insured but silly us, of course it was! She just forgot to tell the relevant people that she had changed the number plates 😂 that pinnochio nose gets bigger by the minute Jo, you were uninsured and that's why you were so upset when you had the blowout because you knew you had fucked up, you even said that you rang Lynn and she sorted out the insurance for you, why would she have needed to do that if you were actually insured?! Lies lies lies.
Anyway in other news, she was in a foul mood, exhausted as usual, moaning about the amount of poo, moaning about being tired, snapping at lowen.
Mic runs out of charge so she's talking away but no one can hear her and all the pathetic supporters were freaking out, two even rang her, sad fucks. Then the phone fell in the tit so all went black 😂
Finally gives up and goes indoors, says not going to be doing TT much, too much effort and she can earn more from fb ads, moaned about the bill for the horses and the £4000 tax bill she has, it will take all her savings, wants to speak to an accountant to see what she can claim for as she didn't claim much back on her expenditure.
Usual boring tit about Adrian, as usual HE'S the liar, the narcissist, the manipulative one, he loves her and wants her back blah blah blah
Julia asked how the air fryer is.... I'll tell you Julia, she's not used it yet... Because she already has one but you were too stupid to ask if she had one before you bought it! In fact shes probably listed it on marketplace already.
Mentioned the chap she slated on TT last night but as usual it was all his fault, not the fact Jo is so bleeping needy that she got pissed off when he didn't reply to her for a couple of days and had a go at him.
She's now fallen out with Tiff, yup another friendship bites the dust😂 obviously that was Tiff's fault as well for not being supportive enough, being negative and then overreacting to something jo said.
Kath the Cash visiting next weekend and jo can't wait to see her because funds are low, the crudavan is a mess and there's nothing in the freezer. It's ok though because Kath sent her a new digital kettle in this week's care package for skanky scrounger Solomon.
And that was it really, loads of boring shite, loads of repetitive shite we hear every week and of course loads of "I'm not bovvered bout trolls, I'm fick skinned, I never read it, I don't care, they are obsessed with me" Hi Jo! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣 bet she isn’t brave enough to advertise this to the main page 🙄🙄 too many on there that would like to join us 🙂

Funny that she picked up out of everything her Lorry not being insured 🙄🙄

If her tax bill and her horses annual teeth bill
Is only £4000 then I doubt a. Accountant could help her out any more 🫣 because I’d say she is already stretching the the truth on her income 🤔🤔 and I don’t think she she is paying any tax on her gifts at all.

So she 'forgot' to inform DVLA about the change of plates? You get sent a new V5 log book when you put a private plate on, you also HAVE to inform your insurance company because it will invalidate your policy if you do not have the correct plate displayed, if she had informed the insurance company surely you'd inform DVLA at the same time? Also the fact the lorry didnt have a vailid MOT certificate when she took jon on 4th jan for his xrays would also invalidate her policy if she had one. It failed it's MOT on the 6th before it was retested again on the same day and later passed. Then there's also the little clip from the blow out when she says lynn has put her on her insurance then acts very shifty and realises what shes said... why would lynn need to put you on HER insurance if your lorry was already insured?? your own words jo so whose bleeping lying about in being insured?? See this is the thing with us 'trolls' jo everything is backed up with stuff that YOU have posted yourself!!

Attachments

• 47.5 KB
  • 37.6 KB
  • 42.3 KB
  • 50.9 KB
  • 47 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 7
    Thanks to Noonoo99 for the great title!
    Carry on everyone!

Please read the first page of previous threads for the full lowdown but as a quick quide:
    She's still lazy as duck
    She's still dragging her kid up with no rules or boundaries
    She's still failing to look after all her animals properly
    She still breaks the law because she thinks she's untouchable
    She still lies about EVERYTHING
    She still drops hint, begs and scrounges for things she wants rather than buy them herself.
    She still puts items on her wishlist that she should be buying herself
    She still latches on to vulnerable followers and supporters, pretends she is their friend and uses them to get money and gifts even though most have far less than she has
    She still witches about her kids dad constantly, pretends she is the victim of DV etc
    She still slates people, even friends on her lives but insists she is the nicest person ever and a wonderful friend
    She still goes on and on about being a single "mumma" doing everything alone with no help from anyone even though it's her supporters who pay for the majority of his clothes, toys etc
    She's even more obsessed with money than ever before, constantly plugging supporters, Kofi and more recently Tiktoc, whinges on about how hard her life is and how she is desperate to buy a house yet eats takeaways several times a week, gets Botox, buys her kid expensive toys he doesn't need etc
    She still puts her kid in dangerous situations on an almost daily basis but thinks it's funny to make sarcastic videos when people report their concerns to social services
    She's still a toxic, vile, narcissistic, manipulative, lazy, scrounging, lying piece of tit who treats animals and people like dirt and deserves none of the money, gifts and adoration that her brainwashed minions give her.

Forgot to add she's always saying her trolls/haters are jealous yet freely admits to unfriending people on FB when they post about buying a house and frequently rants about how unfair it is, failing to grasp the fact that people have houses etc because they have worked hard for them and earnt their own money rather than expecting others to fund their life whilst they sit on their arse doing duck all like she does, hence the very apt thread title!
    You forgot one thing….. she says she don’t read tattle BUT knows exactly what’s said …. Waves to Jo …. Who we address her as if she reads this apparently, that’ll be me, because you do read it, you were once on here called nunofyabusiness …..probably spelt wrong 😝…. You do tell lies Jo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 5
    Wait, what's this? Open "honest never tells lies" Jo Solomon getting caught out lying about her lorry insurance??? *Gasps* But how could that possibly be? And yet....there it is, the proof that Jo Solomon is indeed a liar, well who'd of thought it (well us Tattlers obviously, we've said it for months) well you could knock me down with a feather...sorry fevver!

Yes minions it's true, open honest lovely law abiding JoJo did indeed take her child and her horse on a long journey knowing full well that her lorry was not insured and that it had at least one dodgy tyre.
    She put their lives at risk as well as those of other road users. What a wonderful person she is!

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    Ooh and look she's shared the "original" horses in the feed shed video that went viral and started NVF....except it's not original is it jo because that was 2018 and less than a year before you posted another video almost exactly the same with JB and another pony in your feed shed, on that video you just giggle and call JB a sausage, no swearing or ranting.
    You clearly decided to stage the same situation again for the 2018 version and added all the swearing etc to get more of a reaction. How amazing that they supposedly ate the food in the bins and then put the lids back on (you take the lids off and remark that they have eaten everything) how clever of them to prop the saddle back up having supposedly trodden/pooed on it first!
    And of course that was just the first of many staged videos you made including Trixie in the Luton and JB behind the sheep pen in the barn .
    You are a liar, a fake and a fraud.

• Heart
    Reactions: 9
    Poor horses and poor Jonboy 🙄
    She cant be bothered, well just reduce the number of horses you have, hardly rocket science.

Reactions: 3
    Poor horses and poor Jonboy 🙄
    She cant be bothered, well just reduce the number of horses you have, hardly rocket science.
    But she loves mucking out!!
    She does this every winter, claims to love mucking out and then a couple of weeks later starts moaning and saying she can't be bothered, she used to go several days without mucking out the yard and they would be left standing hock deep in tit

• Angry
    • Sad
    Hi NVF supporters!
    Just thought I'd repost just a couple of the screenshots from the other threads as more proof of jo's lies as there are so many threads now and it's a lot to read through.
    So remember how she keeps saying that Jack is her "heart horse" she could never replace him etc....yet she never admits to trying to sell him twice! Yes it was a long time ago but still shows that she was prepared to get rid of him, only reason she didn't is because even then she was asking too much for him and even reducing the price wasn't enough.
    She keeps saying that the reason for her having her page restricted and needing to set up ko-fi was because someone reported the video of Lowen naked in the garden. Yes she did go against community standards by posting that video as child nudity is obviously not allowed however the main reason for the restrictions was because she sent abusive messages from the NVF account.
    She posted this screenshot herself but as soon as people pointed that part out she quickly deleted it.
    The fact is that despite her insisting she isn't a horrible person, she never messages anyone etc Jo has actually sent multiple vile abusive messages to numerous people over the years and clearly she was reported again for it and fb restricted her and threatened to take down the whole page.
    Jo has fat shamed a bride on her wedding day, she's accused men of being pweedos (spelt deliberately wrong) she's told mothers their kids should be taken off them. She is a toxic person, no wonder no one in her village likes her, can you not see a pattern in her behaviour? How she regularly falls out with friends but never takes responsibility for it, she always blames them, do you really think that everyone hates her for absolutely no reason?? She's a nasty witch and that's why she is hated locally and why she has to rely on people on her pages to be her friends, because she ruins her relationships and friendships with the people who are local to her. Nathan, Jade, Natikka and now Tiff to mention just a few.
    Finally she's clearly stated on more than one occasion she has an account with the vets and can pay monthly so why set up GoFundMe for Jack and Girlcat? Why moan constantly about the cost of vet fees when she clearly has a really good relationship with her vets and can have a payment scheme? You lot are so bleeping gullible you believe every single lie she spouts, she is taking you for a ride (the only riding she ever bleeping does! 😂)
    These are just a few of the many many lies that we have proven she's told. Every time she opens her mouth she lies, she accuses Adrian of being a narcissist and manipulative etc but the reality is that SHE is the all those things.
    Take off your rose tinted glasses and smell the coffee, she's playing you all and laughing at you for falling for it.
    She once said that "charity begins at home motherfuckers" and that she didn't want people to share fundraising posts on her pages because she didn't want people giving "her" money to others.
    She's a liar, she's obsessed with money, she's lazy, she doesn't look after her animals properly and she's letting lowen down big time.
    Wake up people!

Attachments

• Wow
    Also the lies about involving the police. Saying they were going to investigate the “trolls” and find out all their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . She later actually stated herself she was lying about that and the police weren’t interested. They even told her to remove her toxic post but she told them she wouldn’t.

You lot that support her really must have a screw loose and I’m sorry but it says something about yoi too to support such a nasty lying individual

And of course the last litter of puppies, she told some crap about how friends were desperate for a puppy from Nera so that's why she had decided to breed her again. The story then changed to her breeding because it was so hard to adopt from a shelter and she wanted to give people the opportunity to buy a puppy at an affordable price.
    Because £1500 is a really affordable price!!
    Truth is that because Nera had previously had a litter of ten Jo assumed she would have another big litter, she saw how much people were asking for their pure breed puppies and she saw pound signs.
    It was never about helping others, it was always about getting as much money as possible with as little effort on her part as possible.
    Of course there were only three pups, jo is on video saying "three puppies, that's not enough for a house deposit" she also lied to people asking if they were up for sale, she said no she wasn't even thinking about selling them yet. The truth was they were already being advertised but she didn't want people knowing what she was asking because she had made such a big deal about trying to help people have a cheap puppy so went back to the pretense that she had homes already with friends.
    She sold the witch quickly but ended up reducing the boys first to £1000, then £900 and then £750.
    So yet more lies from the wonderful amazing open and honest Jo Solomon.

Attachments

• Heart
    Only 3 puppies and one born with a deformity. That’s what happens when you breed a dog with her own son! Dyson is the brother and the father to that last litter 😡

---

Dash of collie? Yeah and a huge dash of inbreeding

• Angry
    • Heart
    Meanwhile on the "wonderfully friendly" supporters group! 😂
    They all have a go at a member for talking about the "hate" group even though it was Jo herself who spoke about it and named it on her live! And of course told them all that she wasn't bovvered blah blah blah
    It doesn't matter wether she removes the post or not, Jo mentioned Tattle by name on her live so they can watch that if they want to find out the name.
    I do find it funny that they are all sucking up to Jo saying that they aren't interested and won't be looking, when you know damn well that the majority of them couldn't wait to scuttle over here and see what was being said about their precious Jo! 😂

---

And just to say yet again because you are all obsessed with us being sad and jealous....
    I'm not jealous of that dirty freeloading skank who lives in her filthy rundown crudavan.
    I only work a few hours a week actually, in a job I enjoy and each day I go home to the property I own, proudly bought with my own money where I enjoy a very happy life with my very well looked after pets who's care is paid for by me not scammed out of vulnerable people on the internet.
    I have lots of friends and a loving partner, I'm very content with my life.
    I have never paid jo a penny and never will either so giggle all you like about the haters paying to troll Jo, you are completely wrong so actually we are the ones laughing at YOU for wasting YOUR money on that lying scamming toxic bleep.
    Keep bitching with each other though, it's quite entertaining!😘

Attachments

Last edited:
    • Heart
    • Haha
    Wait, what's this? Open "honest never tells lies" Jo Solomon getting caught out lying about her lorry insurance??? *Gasps* But how could that possibly be? And yet....there it is, the proof that Jo Solomon is indeed a liar, well who'd of thought it (well us Tattlers obviously, we've said it for months) well you could knock me down with a feather...sorry fevver!

Yes minions it's true, open honest lovely law abiding JoJo did indeed take her child and her horse on a long journey knowing full well that her lorry was not insured and that it had at least one dodgy tyre.
    She put their lives at risk as well as those of other road users. What a wonderful person she is!
    I love it when the silly witch is caught out, and it’s constant too, going on about Adrian’s coke habit, like she’s never took any…. 🙄🙄🙄Girlcat was to me the biggest fib, knowing she didn’t need an op but letting others set up a gofundme… shameless

And suprise suprise the post about Tattle where they were bitching to another member was deleted at some point during the night!😂
    Replaced with four minutes of lowen on his quad, yawn 😴 and a picture of a pig she made out of play dough, rivetting stuff.

• Haha
    Reactions: 6
    Why am I not surprised it was deleted, oh brave Jo I’m not bovvered 🙄 well you are otherwise you would have not deleted it.

She still should be disgusted with herself for driving her precious cargo 🙄 including her bloody child in an uninsured vehicle, she is just so bloody lucky that blow out didn’t cause an accident otherwise she would be wearing a black and white stripe jump suit behind a few metal bars. But she still can’t admit to it, and all her minions think that’s all ok.

She literally stole everyone’s money from the girlcat scam and thinks that’s ok, funny how she said she got all there teeth done with that ££ but odd that was never videoed at the time but her latest dentist visit was so 🙄🙄🙄 we all know she hasn’t had them done for years because she’s not one to miss a video opportunity especially when it’s about 💴

She can’t be bovvered to clean her horse area up 😕 because she does so much else during the day 🙄 lazy witch oh sorry she has to drive by McDonald’s to feed L his daily treat, But can’t afford to put her heating on or fill her fridge with food. But Kath is on the way so why would you clean up, put food in the cupboards when kath can bring her cash card and rubber gloves to do it all for her

• Heart
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.