Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks like a very sad picnic! I was picturing champagne, strawberries and a charcuterie board given how bougie they are, not a crumpled up capri sun and a few scrumpled up bags 🤣
Yeah, imagine she’d made an effort, could have had some interesting (up to a point) content.

Easier to take your top off and spout shite about the universe I guess 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG. Useless drivel as per usual. Flourishing her laminated certificate 🤣🤣She still closes her eyes when the bullshit factor gets stronger.
She devised a WHOLE YOGA FLOW and felt so proud. Whoop whoop 🤑

WARNING: She's coming back to share her wisdom. Runnnnnnnnnnn 🏃🏃🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This looks like a very sad picnic! I was picturing champagne, strawberries and a charcuterie board given how bougie they are, not a crumpled up capri sun and a few scrumpled up bags 🤣
Yeah lol, her word salad never matches the actual reality.

Reactions: 8
"When we're ready to receive something it happens when we're ready!"
ex fiancés ?!

• Haha
Miss dumb is coming back with double world salad.
That birthday picnic looks sad. Like last minute thing with no plans...her mom was there as well ?

• Haha
"When we're ready to receive something it happens when we're ready!"
ex fiancés ?!
Funny I never feel ready when I receive my student loans bill every month. They show up and I have to pay them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Funny I never feel ready when I receive my student loans bill every month. They show up and I have to pay them.
Callan, that means you need to fine-tune your kundalini & become one with the source…then you shall start to feel ready when your student loans reveal themselves to you…thank you so much for your beautiful message 🦋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That birthday picnic looks sad. Like last minute thing with no plans...her mom was there as well ?
I don't think her mom was there, and she didnt like the post either... again. Her mom had something at a restaurant I think, with T and some family, it was in her stories.

• Sad
She looks especially miserable in these photos. Not that she’s really looked happy in a while but here it’s ssoooooo much worse. Lordon back on his leech game I see.

Reactions: 7
World salad ...🥲 what a typo...
---
I don't think her mom was there, and she didnt like the post either... again. Her mom had something at a restaurant I think, with T and some family, it was in her stories.
It is sad....but I totally understand her. Consistently putting a wall between her and that hideous creep. Niomi is such an idiot.

Reactions: 9
But weren't they all together on that photo with the masks? I could be mistaken.

Reactions: 6
I think she's still wearing the engagement ring in the pics she posted from the New Forest :(

Side note but in England our mother's day is the 4th sunday in Lent so typically March time. No idea why we do a different one to everyone else 🤷‍♀️
That ring is as lifeless as their relationship.
---
She hanged out in her bikini lol, wow okay... everyone else seemed dressed.

View attachment 2931442

View attachment 2931476
Looks like she may have been staying at the Bulmer Lawn Hotel.
If I had known I would have popped in its 5 minutes from me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But weren't they all together on that photo with the masks? I could be mistaken.
Yes I think so, one of them looked like it could be Niomi, but what i mean is that her mom wasn't at the "picnic" from what N shared. Its like Terrina knows something is up and is spending extra time with Niomi because Verity is probably not too happy that Jamie is back. I know its just likes and comments on IG but the moment this creep is back in her life the activity changes very quickly. When Nims was alone in Jan with the idiot gone, her mom was liking and commenting a lot on all her posts, leaving hearts and stuff and now its back to radio silence. She is her mother so she will always love and support her but its kinda comical how they play out their issues on Instagram for all to see.

1715610961067.png

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.