Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently he is in Texas to visit some trauma healer. Has Niomi dumped him again?

20240511_234703.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
The duck? His airmiles are insane.
South Africa, Barcelona, Texas and he said he was going back to SA to host some kind of retreat. And of course no doubt Bali at some point.
I know. He and Niomi pretend to be all about improving themselves, but the biggest and most impactful (to use life coach jargon) change would be to simply stay put. They have produced so much more carbon emissions than would be their fair share, it's outrageous. I wish people like them could be taxed for excessive air travel, or even prevented from doing it in the first place. It's not like they are important politicians or something, they just travel because they don't know what else to do with themselves.

Reactions: 32
I know. He and Niomi pretend to be all about improving themselves, but the biggest and most impactful (to use life coach jargon) change would be to simply stay put. They have produced so much more carbon emissions than would be their fair share, it's outrageous. I wish people like them could be taxed for excessive air travel, or even prevented from doing it in the first place. It's not like they are important politicians or something, they just travel because they don't know what else to do with themselves.
Their journeys are always to 'find themselves'. Always to some retreat or course or guru. Completely unnecessary self indulgence.
They sicken me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Their journeys are always to 'find themselves'. Always to some retreat or course or guru. Completely unnecessary self indulgence.
They sicken me.
He just wants more tips and tricks on how to get Nims to surrender to him, that's all he wants. I don't believe any of this self improvement, all of it is words he writes and speaks and nothing he does to show it.

Reactions: 21
I can't tell which one of them is more self-absorbed. Here's a suggestion: go outside tonight and look up at the stars and think about how insignificant you are in the greater scheme of things, you pair of self-indulgent assclowns

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Honestly, Marcus and his Only Fans antics are just as icky as Lordon. It seems that she made a big leap with Dreamy Joe and has fallen back to her old level dating wise.

Reactions: 19
Jamie: *claims he flew all the way to Texas because he's interested in their work*
Also Jamie: *mispronounces their name*

It's not "Suh-vern-ity Ranch," Jamie. It's Sovereignty Ranch. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Oh jeez, that name makes them sound like separatist prepped militia types (anyone see the Bosch series with the ‘sovereign citizens’?)

Reactions: 9
Nobody. Absolutely nobody:
Niomi: want to grow old waking up to this face every day 😍
IMG_6445.jpeg

Also, I figured something out! I was looking the above picture and all the other images of him with hundred teeth and zero chin came to my mind and I decided not to be so mean about his appearance and educate myself…. Whilst doing that I came across this:
IMG_6446.jpeg
So that time when he was “purring” on the beach because he was so happy; I think he read the same question as “can meowing improve a weak chin” and he started to behave like a cat to improve his jawline 💁🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
They love leaving the country because their reality sucks - no friends, no career, no home, no purpose

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s absolutely insane to me that in the two years they’ve been together they haven’t lived a domestic life together at all. A few weeks in Kensington, a few weeks in Dublin (which she hated), none of it spent in an actual place of their own. The rest of the time they’ve hopped from place to place. What does Niomi expect from life with Lordon? How many more years of couchsurfing, Bali trips, dodgy parties and sex retreats? Because I don’t think anything has changed at all, especially not him. She’s just desperate to have a boy by her side.

Reactions: 40
Just an odd dish to "highlight" the mushroom flavor where she put in like 8 different spices and seasonings to cover it up.
She makes the saddest food but calls is gorgeous all the time. But now all I see is the hand flopping.

My favorite mushroom dish is probably the Hungarian Mushroom Soup from Modern Proper, divine <3

View attachment 2927401

Its wild, I went to my little library room where I keep all my cookbooks and was looking for the Modern Proper cookbook and couldn't find it, but it was at the very bottom of one shelf and next to it was Niomi's Eat Smart lmaoooo.... what are the odds.
I am Hungarian and I never would have thought that I would see a Hungarian recipe in a Niomi Smart thread. 😂 I would love to try it, but sadly I hate mushrooms. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s absolutely insane to me that in the two years they’ve been together they haven’t lived a domestic life together at all. A few weeks in Kensington, a few weeks in Dublin (which she hated), none of it spent in an actual place of their own. The rest of the time they’ve hopped from place to place. What does Niomi expect from life with Lordon? How many more years of couchsurfing, Bali trips, dodgy parties and sex retreats? Because I don’t think anything has changed at all, especially not him. She’s just desperate to have a boy by her side.
Especially sat on a 'plane 😅😅

Reactions: 6
I heard this saying which was - wherever you go, you take your problems with you - so I wonder if they just distract themselves from the massive voids in their lives with the beauty of wherever in the world they are - hence why nims h8d dublin

ANYWAY
Saw Joe yesterday on that road by Annas flat and HE HAD A LIMP
poor lad I wonder if hes overdone it with the cricket antics?
Was a sunny afternoon in Ldn and he looked a bit stressed
still super gorge though and healthy weight

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m still not over how horrifying that proposal was. Nightmare fuel.
It kills me every time, especially the cut to where he's more in frame and you just imagine him shuffling forward awkwardly on his knees to get in shot 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.