Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's truly a gift but everytime he posts about one of his friends it's 100% somebody I will hate. He just has the worst views, doesn't he? My comfort in life is knowing that deep down she knows (and hates) that the majority of people don't find him either good looking or good for her, and she has to live with that, when we all know she thrives on having things she thinks other people envy her for - like a large amount of hair or the ability to pay someone to make it blonde. The fact that we don't envy her for him probably kills her inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I mean, they had that week in Cape Town, and a surprise pregnancy might explain why that ring is back on her finger so quickly when they've barely seen each other. Who knows what's next with this absolute shitshow! I don't think she's mentioned her bleed lately either. 😄 Looks like she's got a glass of red wine in that family pic though, haha.

I don't think Lordon's cutting out the non-stop travel any time soon: in the last month alone he's been in Cape Town, Barcelona and now Texas. That guy will never run out of retreats to attend. It's his whole life!
Maybe it is Ribena haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean, they had that week in Cape Town, and a surprise pregnancy might explain why that ring is back on her finger so quickly when they've barely seen each other. Who knows what's next with this absolute shitshow! I don't think she's mentioned her bleed lately either. 😄 Looks like she's got a glass of red wine in that family pic though, haha.

I don't think Lordon's cutting out the non-stop travel any time soon: in the last month alone he's been in Cape Town, Barcelona and now Texas. That guy will never run out of retreats to attend. It's his whole life!
WHO is funding all these trips?
Cos he is certainly not making enough to fund it himself.

Reactions: 19
So weird that she's flashing the ring but her "king" is miles and miles away... watching naked women sing?? 🫠 are we sure that she went back to fiancé number 2 and not number 1? Nah what am I saying...
I don't get it... I mean she maybe IS living her dream life after all: being engaged but alone. Got the ring without a man. Got the social status of a fiancée without the trouble of actually being in a relationship... oh my head! oh my kundalini!
That naked singing post from was 2023 but who knows how much more intense her teaching got lol. He def has a preferred crowd and type of ppl he likes to surround himself with, which is zero matches to Niomi. Dude is nothing but a user, she's so controlling, wonder how much of that she picks up on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The cuts in this video always confuse me, I'd love to see the uncut version, like how did he just go on his knee three times in three different places? The way he just instantly drops too, not even saying anything or giving her a second to say hi to her family. Everything is awkward about this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The cuts in this video always confuse me, I'd love to see the uncut version, like how did he just go on his knee three times in three different places? The way he just instantly drops too, not even saying anything or giving her a second to say hi to her family. Everything is awkward about this.
Probably didn't want to give her family a chance to talk her out of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Probably didn't want to give her family a chance to talk her out of it.
Yep 100%. Also when proposing in front of family/a group, women are less likely to say “no.” It was definitely a manipulative move on his part.

He also basically took the choice away from her by involving both families before even asking her.

Reactions: 43
Sometimes I will run into an old video of hers where she's actually in a kitchen cooking something and it's kinda shocking, I keep forgetting that she used to at least do something behind the camera, compared to now her content was actually watchable and even enjoyable.

Reactions: 14
Looking at Lordon’s recent follows on Instagram and it’s mostly life coachy type women showing a lot of bare skin. I’m sure he’s just networking….. but it is so creepy how Niomi literally morphed into one of those women during their relationship.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.