Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nims is sharing pics of her celebrating Big Tezza’s birthday so she’s not in Texas. Wonder how many days her and Lordon have actually spent together in the last few weeks since they rekindled their relationship? Makes it even more weird that they’ve jumped straight back to being engaged if the only time they’ve had together is a week in Cape Town and a few days in London…

Reactions: 24
Nims is sharing pics of her celebrating Big Tezza’s birthday so she’s not in Texas. Wonder how many days her and Lordon have actually spent together in the last few weeks since they rekindled their relationship? Makes it even more weird that they’ve jumped straight back to being engaged if the only time they’ve had together is a week in Cape Town and a few days in London…
Maybe that was the deal? I'll marry you, but I don't want to be around you.
---
20240512_165619.jpg

Things only feel nostalgic when you haven't done them for a very, very long time. I think it's shameful how little time she spends with her family. Her time and travel budget are spent on ridiculous trips all over the planet, but hardly to see her family. It speaks volumes if you ask me. Most people don't see their families very often because they don't have the time or the money. Niomi has both, but not the need or desire.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
---
View attachment 2931092
Things only feel nostalgic when you haven't done them for a very, very long time. I think it's shameful how little time she spends with her family. Her time and travel budget are spent on ridiculous trips all over the planet, but hardly to see her family. It speaks volumes if you ask me. Most people don't see their families very often because they don't have the time or the money. Niomi has both, but not the need or desire.
I’m not English & have never heard of the New Forest, omg it’s beautiful?!? Adding it to my travel list 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is it just me who is getting a feeling they have already broken up again? 😂
I am feeling it too. Maybe the Mother's Day meet-up is also a low-key intervention. Hopefully she will just never mention him again 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do you guys think she shared anything about being back with the worm on her Substack to the $300 a year paying Founding Members? Seems like an ideal thing for her to gush about on there for money.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am feeling it too. Maybe the Mother's Day meet-up is also a low-key intervention. Hopefully she will just never mention him again 🫠
I think she's still wearing the engagement ring in the pics she posted from the New Forest :(

Side note but in England our mother's day is the 4th sunday in Lent so typically March time. No idea why we do a different one to everyone else 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think she's still wearing the engagement ring in the pics she posted from the New Forest :(

Side note but in England our mother's day is the 4th sunday in Lent so typically March time. No idea why we do a different one to everyone else 🤷‍♀️
Oh. Not sure why I wrote Mother's Day. Must be on my mind

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Yeah, she's wearing the star.
---
Oh. Not sure why I wrote Mother's Day. Must be on my mind
It's mother's day in Germany today. But they were celebrating Big Tezza's new facelift birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She posted a new video. 10 seconds in, she is half speaking, half giggling, and I already want to quit this video.

EDIT oh this is a video where she is just sat and talking to the camera. Sorry I can't do it, I just can't :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugh the Holly Trinity of Hell is back on posting together on IG, their stories are back to lining up now lol, ugh, gave me a jump scare

and then the grand leader herself right under

1715536840685.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
---
View attachment 2931092
Niomi only ever bothers with her family when she's single or at a loose end. If Lordon hadn't taken off to Texas to partake in yet another retreat/training/healing Nims wouldn't have given Tezza a second thought this weekend.

How many retreats/trainings/healings does this guy have to do before he feels like a man or whatever it is he's trying to achieve? Dude has too much time on his hands and needs to get a job. I wonder if he's going to study 'in Harvard' while he's in the US?!

Also, he disappeared from IG for something like three weeks after he announced he was at 'a training' in Barcelona. I don't even want to know what he got up to there that obviously had to be kept secret!
---
Do you guys think she shared anything about being back with the worm on her Substack to the $300 a year paying Founding Members? Seems like an ideal thing for her to gush about on there for money.
I think her Substack has gone the way of the podcast.

I just hope nobody is actually paying for that thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She hanged out in her bikini lol, wow okay... everyone else seemed dressed.

1715537034362.png

1715538435636.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She received a laminated certificate. 🤣 I guess they want to make sure people don't wipe their asses with it . She booked the course at Sampoorna, but she was told in a meditation that she was going to India for the purpose of learning about Yoga philosophy and the learnings... Niomi finds it daunting that you never stop learning throughout life. I understand, she probably thought she was finished after her law degree. She is divinely guided on her path (I guess that's why she doesn't feel the need to take responsibility for her love life). It's so weird that she talks about the Yogic philosophy as if it were totally new to her, when in fact she would have heard it all before in the 200 hour course she did online. The major difference in India would have been actually being guided during the asanas by instructors. She laughs when she talks about how the biggest part of Yoga is how you actually live, and the morals you have. And I agree, it's a total joke to hear someone as self centered and disrespectful as Niomi say that. Don't wait for things to magically happen, Niomi, just do your part, reduce your carbon footprint, give back to the community (no, not by showing your ass on insta and writing a couple of sentences on Substack). She's just spent a month in India, doing Yoga daily, yet she looks no different than before, she's as stiff and wooden as ever, the amazing experience she describes didn't make her come alive. She also sounds as lost as ever, even when she talks about her mentor. She says that light and shadow is still a theme she is interested in (that's why she is engaged to someone who brings darkness into her life, I guess). She comes across as empty headed and full of tit as always, Helplessly grappling, trying to convince herself and others that she is on an epic path.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She says she has been receiving answers regarding the topic of energies of light and dark, and that it gives her shivers. I think she was soft launching the reunion in this video.

Again I think the girl is mistaking butterflies in her stomach for excitement and sparkles instead of anxiety for the big mistake she made.

This was a useless way to spend 12 minutes, trust me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine thinking the universe is personally guiding you. It's delusional. She needs psychiatric help

• Haha
I usually watch her videos on 1.5x speed, lol. Empty headed, lost and full of BS as usual. I've never done yoga but even an illiterate on the topic as me knows yoga is much more than the physical aspect. What on earth does she mean SHE GOT A MESSAGE (she literally says this, she's deranged) saying she was going there to learn about the its philosophy and learnings? It's all connected?! She's so dumb it hurts. This yoga course was just a way to run from her life again. Lordon has been pressuring her all this time and this was a way of keeping him on hold a bit more, like she'd make a decision after this. She says this was very last minute planned. She is not happy with him, but she simply does not want to be alone either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.