Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lordon is singing praises to his friend who is one of those intimacy/sex coaches talking about the ”feminine” and how to please your king etc 🤮 Those are probably the only types of women he is interested in.

Isn’t it a bit weird that he is in Texas improving himself (again) while Nims is spending time with family? Before she would have just gone with him and canceled on her family. Or maybe they’ve actually done something sensible for once and decided to be a bit more private and take things slow (while being engaged lol).

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Lordon is singing praises to his friend who is one of those intimacy/sex coaches talking about the ”feminine” and how to please your king etc 🤮 Those are probably the only types of women he is interested in.

Isn’t it a bit weird that he is in Texas improving himself (again) while Nims is spending time with family? Before she would have just gone with him and canceled on her family. Or maybe they’ve actually done something sensible for once and decided to be a bit more private and take things slow (while being engaged lol).
Yeah saw that, if he wants someone to cut the BS and tell him some hard truths he can just come here on Tattle and get a real free therapy session.

1715618311539.png

1715618354606.png

Um wow so just more of the same for Jamie, he should just move into a nudist colony

1715618397015.png

1715618509603.png

Nobody is saying that men are bad, but they should be held accountable if they aren't.

1715618548250.png

:sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Yeah saw that, if he wants someone to cut the BS and tell him some hard truths he can just come here on Tattle and get a real free therapy session.

View attachment 2933202

View attachment 2933205

Um wow so just more of the same for Jamie, he should just move into a nudist colony

View attachment 2933210

View attachment 2933216

Nobody is saying that men are bad, but they should be held accountable if they aren't.

View attachment 2933219

Niomi, are you ready to start again taking bath in tit mud and bowing to a penis ?
Are you ready for it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This caption (Donkey's story) sounds a lot like chatGPT
If there are no typos and the words make sense then he could be getting some help. Reading that spiel again what stands out is that he wants to "feel supported". If it's support he wants then maybe be a better man and don't date a egomaniac like Niomi.

Reactions: 5
If there are no typos and the words make sense then he could be getting some help. Reading that spiel again what stands out is that he wants to "feel supported". If it's support he wants then maybe be a better man and don't date a egomaniac like Niomi.
Or get some Spanx 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been away for five minutes and they’re back together?!
So, immediate thoughts….
1. She broke up with him to get her way and to get him to commit to London/uk living. Will we see an end to the nonsense travel?
2. She might be pregnant?!?

Reactions: 7
I’m honestly being so petty, but that ring is even uglier than I remember.
IMG_6757.jpeg

For all the Nims and Donkey talk, I think they do belong together. They’re on the same narcissistic level - you can totally tell she’s checking herself out, as per usual.
IMG_6758.jpeg

---
I don't think her mom was there, and she didnt like the post either... again. Her mom had something at a restaurant I think, with T and some family, it was in her stories.
Verity was there, as per Big Tezza’s latest grid post.
---
And 7 inches taller (also Forky already looks like he is in his 50s)
Early 50s versus late 50s. This mystery guy is the former.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2933414

For all the Nims and Donkey talk, I think they do belong together. They’re on the same narcissistic level - you can totally tell she’s checking herself out, as per usual.
View attachment 2933436
---

---

What, she mentioned snakes without telling everyone they’re representative of divine feminine wisdom?

what sort of new age bullshit purveyor is she anyway? Pffft

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2933414

View attachment 2933436
---

---

it drives me crazy how foggy and dirty her camera lens is, it makes all her videos look like she shot them on a microwave instead of the latest iPhone

• Haha
Reactions: 26
V was there for the dinner, but I don't think she was there for the picnic, Nims is even wearing different clothes. Not sure how else to explain this yet again as I'm starting to sound like an echo lol. Niomi said she had braids in her hair by the end of the day, and that's the same outfit she's wearing when she posted her hair getting braided. Before she was in her stupid ass bikini during the picnic.

1715626228027.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
V was there for the dinner, but I don't think she was there for the picnic, Nims is even wearing different clothes. Not sure how else to explain this yet again as I'm starting to sound like an echo lol. Niomi said she had braids in her hair by the end of the day, and that's the same outfit she's wearing when she posted her hair getting braided. Before she was in her stupid ass bikini during the picnic.

View attachment 2933481
sitting next to mom here 🤨 it does make me wonder what their relationship is like right now

Reactions: 13
sitting next to mom here 🤨 it does make me wonder what their relationship is like right now
I can barely stand him on my computer screen, I bet Verity lies there at night thinking about her daughter pledging her forever with this guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was kind of joking about the new facelift, but Big Tezza's jawline looks so sharp, she probably cut her birthday cake with it.
Well Jamie can use ALL the jaw tips there are! But yeah wow...

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2933202

View attachment 2933205

View attachment 2933210

View attachment 2933216

View attachment 2933219

"See, what you may not know about me is that I have a beautiful singing voice".So modest.

• Haha
So weird that she's flashing the ring but her "king" is miles and miles away... watching naked women sing?? 🫠 are we sure that she went back to fiancé number 2 and not number 1? Nah what am I saying...
I don't get it... I mean she maybe IS living her dream life after all: being engaged but alone. Got the ring without a man. Got the social status of a fiancée without the trouble of actually being in a relationship... oh my head! oh my kundalini!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve been away for five minutes and they’re back together?!
So, immediate thoughts….
1. She broke up with him to get her way and to get him to commit to London/uk living. Will we see an end to the nonsense travel?
2. She might be pregnant?!?
I mean, they had that week in Cape Town, and a surprise pregnancy might explain why that ring is back on her finger so quickly when they've barely seen each other. Who knows what's next with this absolute shitshow! I don't think she's mentioned her bleed lately either. 😄 Looks like she's got a glass of red wine in that family pic though, haha.

I don't think Lordon's cutting out the non-stop travel any time soon: in the last month alone he's been in Cape Town, Barcelona and now Texas. That guy will never run out of retreats to attend. It's his whole life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.