Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her account was hacked?
Yes by Jamie White. His influence on her is getting worse and worse.
---
the sad state of the world
Hurts my heart, I know there's a lot of good in the world but smh....it's bad enough that people like him exist and use their platform to spread violent rhetoric and then she goes out of her way to follow and support that? What the hell Niomi...

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
There was a tutorial?

I only saw 90 seconds of Nimbobs ‘making love to the camera’
She must think her audience is super basic and stupid to lap up this type of content, I bet it's the same stuff she'd post on her Substack and charge and arm and a leg for if she wasn't a professional quitter.

Reactions: 11
Unsolicited advice for Niomi. (frustrated as she has so much opportunity within her grasp but is wasting it by being on perpetual holiday and following self improvement nut jobs):

1. Buy flat in Notting Hill
2. Become a yoga instructor (maybe at that new place you love on Golborne Rd)
3. Build up a loyal clientele
4. Find someone to help you plan high end yoga retreats
5. Success attracts: you will find a life partner without having to look for or settle for someone because you’re desperate.

Oh, and buy a decent vlogging camera to record interesting vlogs that don’t involve you wittering into your phone for 30 minutes about irrelevant psycho babble!
Can you do me next?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wander between long and short bob and would do heatless socks curl. That result of hers? I want none of it...

I'd stumble across the most random heatless curl videos once in a while, I've never seen one that's as bad as hers. Not just the video quality but also the result of her hairdo. 2010 is long gone, Nim.

I don't use tiktok but I wonder what comments she gets!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I wander between long and short bob and would do heatless socks curl. That result of hers? I want none of it...

I'd stumble across the most random heatless curl videos once in a while, I've never seen one that's as bad as hers. Not just the video quality but also the result of her hairdo. 2010 is long gone, Nim.

I don't use tiktok but I wonder what comments she gets!
Not many apparently

1717538513375.png

Reactions: 1
Unsolicited advice for Niomi. (frustrated as she has so much opportunity within her grasp but is wasting it by being on perpetual holiday and following self improvement nut jobs):

1. Buy flat in Notting Hill
2. Become a yoga instructor (maybe at that new place you love on Golborne Rd)
3. Build up a loyal clientele
4. Find someone to help you plan high end yoga retreats
5. Success attracts: you will find a life partner without having to look for or settle for someone because you’re desperate.

Oh, and buy a decent vlogging camera to record interesting vlogs that don’t involve you wittering into your phone for 30 minutes about irrelevant psycho babble!
I used to see people write advice to her like this years ago, the ship has sailed I fear

Reactions: 14
I don't get this tutorial, she's all made up when she does the "tutorial' itself and then at the gym in her current "future Big Tezza" sports bra in the next frame (like, the next day or something) with her supposedly curly hair, are we supposed to think she slept in them? That we too should get our hair done to go to the gym? Who even does their hair anymore, we're not in 2010 nobody has time!

Reactions: 12
The audacity to post a hair tutorial on tiktok of all places when her hair looks like that........somebody help her...

• Haha
I don’t think she realizes that TikTok is not 2017 Instagram
she seems very out of touch with today’s social media, which is odd for a “content creator”

Reactions: 22
she seems very out of touch with today’s social media, which is odd for a “content creator”
Even her IG looks like it's from 10 years ago

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t strike me as very observant or perceptive. She probably hasn’t noticed in any meaningful way that things have changed.

She’s always just copied everyone else though. Starting with Marcus and the rest of the Gleam team. Her content is very dated

Reactions: 10
More Human Garage content that just looks like sexual assault. 'Loving Hands'.

Do you think she'll go to the Dublin event?

Screenshot_2024-06-05-11-10-51-292_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
More Human Garage content that just looks like sexual assault. 'Loving Hands'.

Do you think she'll go to the Dublin event?

View attachment 2975707
It will turn out that poor squashed person will have a slightly sore foot or something. Gary loves to press his penis on people and grope them in the name of 'releasing emotions'. His probably :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.