Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never read Colleen Hoover but I hear she's a crap writer so probably won't be checking it out.

Reactions: 27
I was also going to say of course she’s reading bloody Colleen Hoover 😂 I’m sure she will read 1/4 of it and then blindly say it’s amazing

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She looks sunburnt, I hope she doesn't believe that sunscreen causes cancer...
I was going to say the same. For someone who is in the sun such a lot she isn't looking after her skin very well. Not just the cancer risks but she'll be aging terribly.

Reactions: 12
Suddenly she's prim and proper and worried about raunchiness. Maybe she'd do well to remember her Mum and Grandma next time she posts naked on stories or attends a cock-worshipping retreat. They see all that too Niomi!

I wonder if her Mum and Grandma also had ulterior motives gifting her that book. I've never read it but I know the one love interest is abusive. Maybe they're trying to drop hints.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
I was going to say the same. For someone who is in the sun such a lot she isn't looking after her skin very well. Not just the cancer risks but she'll be aging terribly.
And didn’t she become vegan after a family member got skin cancer or something? I recall she used to raise awareness about skin cancer for a charity at one point too.

Now she probably believes the same crap that Jamie and the human garbage people do about spf causing cancer.

Reactions: 16
And didn’t she become vegan after a family member got skin cancer or something? I recall she used to raise awareness about skin cancer for a charity at one point too.

Now she probably believes the same crap that Jamie and the human garbage people do about spf causing cancer.
The thing is with the spf/skin cancer brigade I presume they take reasonable other precautions - hats, shade, loose clothing, avoiding the sun - unlike Niomi.
Obviously tbf we've no evidence Dim is anti SPF. But it doesn't seem a massive leap from phone masts and crystals.

Reactions: 10
I've never read Colleen Hoover but I hear she's a crap writer so probably won't be checking it out.
She is SUCH a crap writer. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and this was hands down the lousiest book I read in 2023.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She is SUCH a crap writer. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and this was hands down the lousiest book I read in 2023.
Ha, what a way to stand out to a reader! Congrats Colleen!

1717436984086.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think some influencers and celebrities (and maybe other people who can afford it) don't worry so much about preventing skin damage because the know they can get procedures to rejuvenate their skin, often even gifted. Niomi gets microneedling and other things, so she won't look as wrinkly even if she does indulge in all those sunny holidays. And I've seen other influencers in their twenties and thirties do the same. Of course it won't protect them from getting skin cancer.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She's trying to bore us to death again by being on an extended vacation that will last 3 years. For a "digital creator" her content is so stagnant and so 2014... she might as well retire and put her feet up and rest for the next 60+ years.

checking her Substack and Tiktok and it's more of the same

• Haha
Colleen Hoover is one of those writers that has a checklist of what she thinks her reader demographic enjoys in a book, then tries to cram every single one into a paper-thin plot. Abysmal.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Colleen Hoover is one of those writers that has a checklist of what she thinks her reader demographic enjoys in a book, then tries to cram every single one into a paper-thin plot. Abysmal.
The tone is flat: this happened, then this happened, then this happened. Little insight. Dialogue is so homogenous you can't even tell who's speaking half the time. But it sells, because most people don't want to be challenged, I guess

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The tone is flat: this happened, then this happened, then this happened. Little insight. Dialogue is so homogenous you can't even tell who's speaking half the time. But it sells, because most people don't want to be challenged, I guess
Didn't she make it big because of BookTok TikTok? That's what I've seen online.

Reactions: 5
Didn't she make it big because of BookTok TikTok? That's what I've seen online.
I don't keep up with BookTok or read Colleen Hoover books, but her books have been very popular for a decade or more. I remember when she first came on the scene and was championed by US book bloggers. I think her first couple of novels (I remember one was called Slammed) were self-published before their popularity made publishers sit up and pay attention. She was part of that New Adult craze that was really popular for a while. Maybe her newer novels are popular because of BookTok. Her newer books seem popular with a lot of influencers I follow.

ETA: I read a couple of chapters of one of her books maybe ten years ago. I can't remember the name of the book, but do remember that I thought her writing was terrible!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Did her and Donkey break up again? Or she's doing everyone a huge favour by not showing him on insta 😂
Niomi doesn't believe in real charity to spare us looking at his mug, if she could show him she would. They have been acting super weird or maybe that's what true love looks like and I'm just clueless :p I mean they aren't like all those other couples after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They can’t still be getting married surely?! They’re leading separate lives at this point. They’re barely ever in the same country at the same time 🤯

They can’t still be getting married surely?! They’re leading separate lives at this point. They’re barely ever in the same country at the same time 🤯
I can only presume they are being secretive and mysterious about when they are together.
Lordon hasn't mentioned getting engaged again once has he?
I wonder if it's that thing that can happen of reuniting, and a certain relief and familiarity from it, then remembering why they split up in the first place.
Maybe the bum probing has given Dim cold feet again.

Reactions: 9
Colleen Hoover is for women who like the idea of calling themselves “readers.” So basically, Niomi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She's back to wearing shoes and clothes it seems. Wonder what that means to the re-engagement to the mastodont she's insisting on being with.
Yeah I don't think you ever forgot how much you love dressing up Nims.

ffffffffffffffff.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.