Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to share with you dear Shadows something that made me think of Nims.
Currently holidaying in Cornwall, and yesterday we visited a cove which had a Museum of Witchcraft. It was not at all what I was expecting, far darker and more Satanical… Nims would have loved it though. There was an exhibition devoted to menstruation and the power of the bleed 🤦🏻‍♀️ there was also a ritual written on the wall (I kid you not) describing how if you collect sperm, seal it in a jar and bury it in horse manure for 40 weeks - it will grow into a human child.
Sounds like a better option than breeding with Lordon to be honest.
Anyway, one of the oddest holiday experiences I’ve ever had and most unexpected from a National Trust location 😂
(Photography was permitted)
7B6E2C9E-A98E-4850-A73A-E8B51C21547F.jpeg

710DA38F-6DF9-4E75-9C79-303638B8215A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just wanted to share with you dear Shadows something that made me think of Nims.
Currently holidaying in Cornwall, and yesterday we visited a cove which had a Museum of Witchcraft. It was not at all what I was expecting, far darker and more Satanical… Nims would have loved it though. There was an exhibition devoted to menstruation and the power of the bleed 🤦🏻‍♀️ there was also a ritual written on the wall (I kid you not) describing how if you collect sperm, seal it in a jar and bury it in horse manure for 40 weeks - it will grow into a human child.
Sounds like a better option than breeding with Lordon to be honest.
Anyway, one of the oddest holiday experiences I’ve ever had and most unexpected from a National Trust location 😂
(Photography was permitted)
View attachment 2977856
View attachment 2977857
Did you check if Garbage Gary lives there? Looks like something he'd be into lol.

Thank you for sharing, that's wild!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah all the old comments are gone under that Tiktok and now 3 new ones, wow haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So prim and proper our Nims.
She's stiff, doesn't know how to wiggle 😜 she's got some weird rigidness to her when it comes to "work" things or rather stuff that she can do to make her easy cash, why she abandons every project. The work it takes to put in is the part she walks away from, just my two cents.

Reactions: 5
Does the IG story she just posted look like it was filmed inside the shed? I thought she sold it.
1717776599153.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Back in London, another new chapter and...NO STAR?!!

Is she back in the shed?

Screenshot_20240607_171514_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What is going on?!! She makes a point of detailing the rings she's wearing in those stories and definitely no star. Have we see the last of Lordon, after all? She was wearing the star while she was in Spain. This is all so strange!

• Wow
Reactions: 42
so she feels energized and creative and ready to jump back in to work after taking time to rest. same old spiel over and over again every few months. how many new chapters can one person have before their life starts looking like a leo tolstoy novel? it's only a matter of time before london is grey again and she remembers how much she hates her lonely shed in a neighbourhood she doesn't have any connection to.

I think the engagement is off again. she's going to pretend it never happened.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.