Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another recent follow for Nims.. maybe this explains the distant relationship her and Lordon have at the moment. Who knows. Either way they’re keeping things very quiet this time around.

This guy seems like a real quack, just like the rest of the people she’s been following lately. However, She liked his post about “polyamory is bullshit” from just 5 days ago

IMG_5531.jpeg

IMG_5528.jpeg

IMG_5530.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Another recent follow for Nims.. maybe this explains the distant relationship her and Lordon have at the moment. Who knows. Either way they’re keeping things very quiet this time around.

This guy seems like a real quack, just like the rest of the people she’s been following lately. However, She liked his post about “polyamory is bullshit” from just 5 days ago

View attachment 2973199
View attachment 2973200
View attachment 2973202
Oh jesus. What has happened to her taste in men 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unsolicited advice for Niomi. (frustrated as she has so much opportunity within her grasp but is wasting it by being on perpetual holiday and following self improvement nut jobs):

1. Buy flat in Notting Hill
2. Become a yoga instructor (maybe at that new place you love on Golborne Rd)
3. Build up a loyal clientele
4. Find someone to help you plan high end yoga retreats
5. Success attracts: you will find a life partner without having to look for or settle for someone because you’re desperate.

Oh, and buy a decent vlogging camera to record interesting vlogs that don’t involve you wittering into your phone for 30 minutes about irrelevant psycho babble!

Reactions: 40
Unsolicited advice for Niomi. (frustrated as she has so much opportunity within her grasp but is wasting it by being on perpetual holiday and following self improvement nut jobs):

1. Buy flat in Notting Hill
2. Become a yoga instructor (maybe at that new place you love on Golborne Rd)
3. Build up a loyal clientele
4. Find someone to help you plan high end yoga retreats
5. Success attracts: you will find a life partner without having to look for or settle for someone because you’re desperate.

Oh, and buy a decent vlogging camera to record interesting vlogs that don’t involve you wittering into your phone for 30 minutes about irrelevant psycho babble!
Sarah Malcs vibe is what she should aim towards 🙌

Reactions: 1
I know - please not let's ever have a 'I just wanted to have this informal life update' again, where she says nothing of interest but prattles on about putting 10p in a charity box.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Colleen Hoover is crap but I did enjoy one book by her called “Verity” they should have read that instead! Especially given the name 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Colleen Hoover is crap but I did enjoy one book by her called “Verity” they should have read that instead! Especially given the name 🙄
That book is bonkers, but compulsively readable bonkers.Not ‘so bad it’s good’, more ‘so bad you have to see what happens next’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Describing It Ends With Us as 'raunchy' is crass, tasteless and about the level I'd expect from this dimwit. It's literally about domestic violence.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
That book, I'm sure, is their misguided way of showing sex positivity in support of Niomi's cock workship negative social media comments. We know the difference, Nimbobs!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Some of this, cult aside, reminds me of my abusive relationship with an extremely manipulative person. I know she is problematic, but what I read here I can’t bear to see on my own, it is legit scary. No woman deserves to be led down a path like that with the kind of partner he and the people he is associated with. Is that guy really based in Texas? Texas might be a hope if he is defrauding people, the state sued that former fitness influencer turned Christian influencer Brittany Dawn for defrauding people. The stuff I read here…I feel like authorities need to be made aware. Like I’m seeing something and I’m a mandated reporter.
Never thought I would find a mention to Brittany Dawn on the Niomi thread!

Reactions: 3
She’s back on TikTok with the worst hair tutorial I’ve ever seen…
She dresses sooooo badly. Her makeup is full glam. Her hair is beachy. Her top is “nice top and jeans” style. Her skirt is boho. Her jewellery is smart.

And good lord, how can she be so late to the heartless curls trend? It’s legit more than a year old at this point.

Reactions: 14
Guys, she ran out of content, there are so many creative people online, she's not even trying anymore.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I know she's stupid but I still can't believe she followed Jordan Peterson. How can you not know his whole deal by now? If she ever calls herself a feminist again I'm going to explode

Reactions: 23
I know she's stupid but I still can't believe she followed Jordan Peterson. How can you not know his whole deal by now? If she ever calls herself a feminist again I'm going to explode
Right after posting about Gaza too....

F7-IeFeXYAA3P3u.jpg

she's so dumb it's exhausting

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Maybe her account was hacked?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.