Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's mental. She jumped straight back into it after that insane flying visit to SA, then they subsequently spent zero time in the same country, let alone the same city, and now it's off? She is so fickle and has no ability to think things through critically. Probably saw another butterfly

Reactions: 28
IT'S OVER AGAIN, I'M LAUGHING MY ARSE OFF. SHE'S SO MENTAL, WHAT IS THIS??????????????

• Haha
Reactions: 49
All she had to do was not write that smug post a month or so ago, and we'd have been none the wiser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
All she had to do was not write that smug post a month or so ago, and we'd have been none the wiser
Exactly! She behaves like a teenager, has zero maturity to deal with things. I still think he loves-bomb her all the time and I'm convinced, judging by his character, he's the type of man who will not accept it's over and behind the scenes doesn't leave her alone. But then again, those smug posts are ON HER.

Reactions: 24
Can someone count how many times she said "excited" "exciting", and how many "new chapters" she's already "embarked on" so far?

Do we also know one thing that she's consistent with? Consistently being inconsistent, like her mariage decision with donkey?

Also, a brand that aligns with her? What she has left to be aligned w.. oh wait, she means align with her moon a.k.a blood cycle?

She's really really good at saying so much and nothing at the same time, it's her top skill!

IMG_20240607_192626_749.jpg

---
GUYS, SHE HAS DISCOVERED A COMPLETE NO HEAT HAIR HACK! IS THIS HOW IT FEELS WHEN HUMAN FIRST DISCOVERED FIRE?

(I could zoom in more but I feel like a very mean witch, sorry)
Screenshot_20240607-193355__01.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Yel

So excited about how "creative" her "meeting" was with a brand aka she's been shown how much cash a corporation will give her for posting their stuff.

Then goes into a "so many of you have been asking" to tag a load of brands because she knows said brand will be watching her stories and wants to pretend people are desperate to buy anything she posts. Nobody asked. So bleeping predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah no tit Niomi, creativity isn't always consistent, does she think that every piece or art was created because someone was feeling really really creative the whole time, 100% 24/7? People pull that out of their guts, they make things happen through perseverance, they don't sit and wait for it to magically fall in their lap.

Watching her new IG story, she needs time for a re-set, from what 11 months of vacation a year? Her speaking by now is an insult to human beings. Im going to download that story because its THAT ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Re the ring

she is the most passive-aggressive obtuse little knobhead going.

does she think she’s Taylor Swift with the ‘look no ring!’ Easter egg stories.

🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s a trainwreck, gosh …Niomi, please just go off social media for a couple of months (or even forever) and get yourself together.

As entertaining this is, I’m mortified for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s a trainwreck, gosh …Niomi, please just go off social media for a couple of months (or even forever) and get yourself together.

As entertaining this is, I’m mortified for her 🤣

Is he scrubbed from her IG again too? I can’t find the engagement video now - and I’m sure I could easily since they got back together?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Just 4 lulz, here it is again

IMG_8465.jpeg

I feel bad for that poor ring. It doesn’t know whether it’s coming or going.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Yeah no tit Niomi, creativity isn't always consistent, does she think that every piece or art was created because someone was feeling really really creative the whole time, 100% 24/7? People pull that out of their guts, they make things happen through perseverance, they don't sit and wait for it to magically fall in their lap.

Watching her new IG story, she needs time for a re-set, from what 11 months of vacation a year? Her speaking by now is an insult to human beings. Im going to download that story because its THAT ridiculous.
She just learned at her big age that happiness is also a journey and not a constant feeling hence the embracing the shadows nonsense so bravo to her for having two (2) whole thoughts. Can't wait for the third.

It's telling that she dumped him the first time after spending the holidays with her family and now she's (hopefully) done it a second time after their Spain trip. She is truly most herself, for better or for worse, with her Mum/Tezza. She can pretend to be driven and creative all she wants but I think she would just be happiest settling down with some random finance guy in a big house in Sussex and being a lady who lunches. Not everyone can cut it in London and that's ok! I always wonder what would've happened if she had just stayed with Marcus. He's cosplaying as an alt sexually fluid e-boy/DJ in Berlin and she's cosplaying as an earthly barefoot yogi.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hopefully seeing Lordon with the astrology lady was the final straw. And hopefully she has the strength not to get pulled back to him again. He seems emotionally abusive to me - she’s well shot of him.

Reactions: 18
Throw the star in the Thames, block the donkey’s (pegged) arse and move on!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t want to get my hopes up that the missing ring isn’t just a way to generate speculation or something stupid. Maybe we’ll have a better idea if we’re truly rid of human garbage Donkey if he starts posting all the time again like the last time they broke up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You never know with her...tomorrow she will see a random tit passing by like a blue ribbon or something and take it as sign and will jump back to her altar of crappy feathers her creepy "bum hole massage lover "third time fiance randomly picked...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.