Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks DJ was/is so overrated? He’s handsome & posh, and his family is successful, but other than that he seems really meh. Idk he came off so boring
He's not my type (but i wouldn't kick him out of bed) , but there is no denying that man is the best she was ever going to get. And I don't think he's as dull as dishwater, (I was huge fan during that era lol) but he seemed very hardworking, dedicated and grounded (even if he did get a leg up from daddy). I think it's a testament to him he had an actual job (Instead of fannying around like Donkey) and was scouted to work for the Rajastan Royals, which if you're into cricket is absolutely insane and the IPL is going from strength to strength. When you compare that to Marcus and Lordon, it's like chalk and cheese.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
He's not my type (but i wouldn't kick him out of bed) , but there is no denying that man is the best she was ever going to get. And I don't think he's as dull as dishwater, (I was huge fan during that era lol) but he seemed very hardworking, dedicated and grounded (even if he did get a leg up from daddy). I think it's a testament to him he had an actual job (Instead of fannying around like Donkey) and was scouted to work for the Rajastan Royals, which if you're into cricket is absolutely insane and the IPL is going from strength to strength. When you compare that to Marcus and Lordon, it's like chalk and cheese.
Yeah you are definitely right , he was the best she ever did and probably ever will do!! He’s certainly leaps and bounds ahead of the others

Reactions: 15
She only dates clout chasers now. I stopped watching her when she got with Joe because I was like oh ok two cute ppl dating each other yawn but man he's so normal in comparison to the guys she's with now.

Reactions: 11
I’m watching Tanya Burr’s first YouTube vid in 5 years (had to take a break as it’s over 45 mins long but am enjoying it!). She makes a remark that she is making it a vlog style video as she doesn’t like watching 30 minutes talks to camera! Now who could that be, Niomi?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m watching Tanya Burr’s first YouTube vid in 5 years (had to take a break as it’s over 45 mins long but am enjoying it!). She makes a remark that she is making it a vlog style video as she doesn’t like watching 30 minutes talks to camera! Now who could that be, Niomi?
I'm also watching and laughed when she said that! 😄

Reactions: 8
This is how I learn that Tanya has returned to YouTube 😁 going to check out her video in a minute (I know Tanya has a thread here and probably for good reason, but my dislike for her ex-husband was always bigger than for anything she has done).

Reactions: 13
Just because someone says they sold 700 tickets doesn’t mean they actually have…
The venue in Prague is Ladronka Park, and the only possible event location on site seems to be a restaurant with seating capacity for 400, which doesn't seem suitable for what HG does. Unless they set up tents in the park itself. The venue in Bratislava is the LOFT hotel in Wilson Palace, which is tiny, with a capacity for about 80 people at a time. That is nothing compared to the huge spaces they used in the U.S., but then again, European cities are a lot smaller.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just because someone says they sold 700 tickets doesn’t mean they actually have…
Quite. I was going to say this is Donkey we're talking about. Who no doubt showed off terribly to Garry Garbage about how popular in Ireland he was as an entrepreneur and influencer.

Reactions: 6
Not Jamie subtly BEGGING for free food and drink 😹 :LOL: 🥴
No doubt he'd showed off about that too 😂
I will say fair play to Dim for not getting sucked into promoting this particular bit of his nonsense if he asked her to. Or maybe he's being all Billy Bigballs businessman around her these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No doubt he'd showed off about that too 😂
I will say fair play to Dim for not getting sucked into promoting this particular bit of his nonsense if he asked her to. Or maybe he's being all Billy Bigballs businessman around her these days.
He lives in Dublin tho, and claims to be a successful businessman yet he can't bring a single food vendor from his contacts? Heck even his sister, Avocado Chef does catered events but I wouldn't suggest her food, these deranged people are clearly already suffering if they show up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think he wants people to pay to have their food trucks there, like they do at festivals.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I think he wants people to pay to have their food trucks there, like they do at festivals.
Yeah, he does. The event is only three hours (what a rip-off). After that, they want you to spend money on food and gimmicks.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, he does. The event is only three hours (what a rip-off). After that, they want you to spend money on food and gimmicks.
Ok that makes sense, I guess Jamie is on their payroll now?

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry for drawing comparisons but Tanya's new Youtube video >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> abism >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything Niomi has posted and done in the last two years.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.