Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please help get these people banned.....some ridiculous comments, dangerous advice and conspiracy theories which their followers are eating up!

Screenshot_2024-05-31-23-50-14-721_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I was watching the ā€˜dancing with the devils dance 7mā€™ documentary on Netflix and it made me think of Niomiā€¦ how sheā€™s easy to convince to be in a cult/be with a cult member.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Gary really loves to be the star of his own show. It's gone to his head, literally in the form of high blood pressure.

20240602_233642.jpg

20240602_233713.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was watching the ā€˜dancing with the devils dance 7mā€™ documentary on Netflix and it made me think of Niomiā€¦ how sheā€™s easy to convince to be in a cult/be with a cult member.
Same here, I thought of her too while watching it!!! Itā€™s disgusting and sad how people fall into a cult and how much financial, emotional, and physical control there is. Honestly, itā€™s mind boggling that people donā€™t realize theyā€™re in a cult.

Reactions: 12
Please help get these people banned.....some ridiculous comments, dangerous advice and conspiracy theories which their followers are eating up!

View attachment 2970644
This is what I don't understand about these social media platforms, words like sex, murder and rape are censored and can make your account demonetized but then you have these nut jobs who thrive there.

I just came across a similar account that went about the conspiracy behind sunscreen, reported it but my experience is that nothing ever gets taken down...best is to just block these idiots.

Reactions: 18
Maybe theyā€™ll tie the knot at the Dublin human garbage event as a way of becoming fully immersed in the cult.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Her YouTube is a disaster, she failed at TikTok, Substack and her podcast, and Instagram won't let her forget about the cock worshipping retreat. She hasn't been seen in a week. After so many failures, has she just gone and quit the internet?

Or is she in Dublin bowing to the pointy peen?

Reactions: 13
Her YouTube is a disaster, she failed at TikTok, Substack and her podcast, and Instagram won't let her forget about the cock worshipping retreat. She hasn't been seen in a week. After so many failures, has she just gone and quit the internet?

Or is she in Dublin bowing to the pointy peen?
I was just about to ask where she's been....

Reactions: 4
Ironic that she called Joe her ā€toxic loveā€ when itā€™s getting involved with Jamie that has pretty much ruined her life.

Reactions: 41
I was just about to ask where she's been....
She must have heard us talking about her! šŸ˜„

Screenshot_20240603_104530_Instagram.jpg

Looks like she's still in Spain (or pretending she is!) They really haven't spent any time together at all.
---
Too raunchy? I bet it's got nothing on the cock worshipping retreat!

Screenshot_20240603_105707_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I imagine sheā€™s been in Spain with her family for half term - probably a good thing for her and even better to spend it off SM for once. Shame ā€œtheir starā€ is still on her fingerā€¦

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.