Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still on her proteinless misery health kick? a single McDonalds chip would probably kill her at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she's single-handedly killing her own social media presence at this point
Sadly, it won’t matter when she returns with a „just married!“ post, that will get her an uncharacteristically high number of likes, so she’s guaranteed to „create“ more sponsored content.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Sadly, it won’t matter when she returns with a „just married!“ post, that will get her an uncharacteristically high number of likes, so she’s guaranteed to „create“ more sponsored content.
its okay because it won't be and was never going to be the wedding that she actually wants (big white wedding with all friends and family in attendance, marrying JW 1.0 with her entire following envious of her for bagging such a man) 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are they still separated? This union makes less and less sense as it progresses, and I'm here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It serms as if he's been in Dublin ever since he got back from Texas. Has he seen Nims at all? Have they spent any time together? They didn't even spend her birthday together. She's been MIA all week. Maybe she's in Dublin with him?

Apparently over 700 people have signed up for the Human Garbage event in Dublin?!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It serms as if he's been in Dublin ever since he got back from Texas. Has he seen Nims at all? Have they spent any time together? They didn't even spend her birthday together. She's been MIA all week. Maybe she's in Dublin with him?

Apparently over 700 people have signed up for the Human Garbage event in Dublin?!!!
Why would you sign up for an event that can't even lock in a location?

Reactions: 5
Why would you sign up for an event that can't even lock in a location?
They still haven't confirmed a venue?! This seems to be the norm with them, actually. It looks as though they only confirmed the location for their New York event two days before the actual event.

Maybe nobody wants to deal with these scammers and that's why they're having difficulties securing venues.

Reactions: 5

That's 700 deranged people, would be hilarious if none of them show up. I still don't get what jamming a rubber ball up your azz has to do with your mouth, that Garbage Gary kept mentioning how its all connected 🥴 yeah and?

Reactions: 8
And they certainly shouldn’t allow children there or anyone under age 18. I saw their video (on Human Garage TikTok I think) and it was v disturbing to watch and the girl was v distressed after.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Crazy that the pre-sale has sold out and they still don't have a venue. What happens if they don't find a venue in time? Do they just take the money and run? All tickets are sold through Human Garbage, instead of a third-party seller, so I don't know what protection is offered if this thing falls through. There doesn't appear to be anything in their T&C's about refunds.

I wonder if there is something more to this last minute venue situation: like maybe they don't want to give certain authorities time to find out about their events. Who knows what goes on at these things!

Screenshot_20240601_192137_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Funny how Garbage Garry talks about evils of chemicals and makes his own magic oil blends while he used to traffic drugs. Make it make sense...

I think I figured out why Jamie went to see Garry, he really needed help with keeping his mouth closed, hope it worked!

Reactions: 11
And they certainly shouldn’t allow children there or anyone under age 18. I saw their video (on Human Garage TikTok I think) and it was v disturbing to watch and the girl was v distressed after.
That's exactly what's on my mind when I saw they have ticket category for children 12 & under.

KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THE KIDS!

Reactions: 25
That's exactly what's on my mind when I saw they have ticket category for children 12 & under.

KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THE KIDS!
Those poor kids probably don't even understand what is going on, instead of curing trauma the Garbage people are causing it.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Echoing what another poster said, I really think the break up with DJ destroyed her, because wtf is this??
I love to be a h8r but she really did have more substance to her prior to this, I loved her Mumbai content, and sure she's rich skinny and blonde but she did seem a bit more 'switched' on compared to the brainrot of Zoella and Tanya Burr. I'm trying to put myself in her shoes, like the Kate Middleton Era was so iconic, and DJ was really a catch, like a 0.01% of men. Imagine having all that firmly in your grasp and losing it seemingly overnight, and your career going to tit too... I acc feel a bit bad for her lol. She's fully delulu and embarrassing now, but I do think her younger self would look at what she's tunred into with horror.

Reactions: 24
Am I the only one who thinks DJ was/is so overrated? He’s handsome & posh, and his family is successful, but other than that he seems really meh. Idk he came off so boring

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Am I the only one who thinks DJ was/is so overrated? He’s handsome & posh, and his family is successful, but other than that he seems really meh. Idk he came off so boring
I do think he is incredibly handsome. And not just handsome but his face is nice and kind - and those things don't always go together. And I like the fact he was always uncomfortable around SM.
Other than that obviously no idea if he has any hidden depths or is as dull as ditchwater.
Obviously looks will always be personal taste. Maybe if Donkey was kind and not self obsessed, lazy and an obvious perv I might just think he was attractive. But that would need a Shallow Hal type miracle.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.