Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think her TikTok era has been her shortest one yet! Even shorter than the substack and podcast eras, quite an achievement!
These were probably all recommendations by Jamie White, holistic, probe-loving multiple entrepreneur and business coach to gullible people all over the world. What a way to ruin your more successful partner's career. He probably feels great, and she is too dumb to notice.

Reactions: 17
Maybe it's because it came so easily to her in the beginning on youtube. She expects every venture to be like that, and when it's not, she's shocked and just quits.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Maybe it's because it came so easily to her in the beginning on youtube. She expects every venture to be like that, and when it's not, she's shocked and just quits.
Niomi is good at starting things, and that's about it, the rest always follows the same pattern with her.

I read this in a book and it made me think of her "he's dug himself a rut and proceeded to furnish it." totally sounds like Nimbobs lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope for her sake she's invested wisely and will have enough passive income to live off because there is no way she is equipped to hold down an actual job

Reactions: 11
I hope for her sake she's invested wisely and will have enough passive income to live off because there is no way she is equipped to hold down an actual job
All those investments are making her brain soft, I think getting her ass kicked financially would be the only real eye opener that could develop some backbone.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My other half just sent me this 🤣 Maybe Lordon and Nims should get one for their marital home!
E32901D5-3C20-4CC8-91F4-094750E67B8C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Where is Donkey? He wouldn't duck off from IG with his tedious think pieces when Dim had dumped him. Now he's being very coy. Nursing a sore bum hole?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have a feeling we're going to hear nothing from them for a while. And then, out of nowhere, we'll see an IG post saying "Surprise! We got married! I saw a butterfly, which was a clear sign to seize the moment, so we impulsively eloped! The full moon tonight agrees with our decision." :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 44
I have a feeling we're going to hear nothing from them for a while. And then, out of nowhere, we'll see an IG post saying "Surprise! We got married! I saw a butterfly, which was a clear sign to seize the moment, so we impulsively eloped! The full moon tonight agrees with our decision." :rolleyes:
Now they want a peaceful wedding and not the tit show they were going to spring upon us with 24 hr live footage lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You're probably right. And more fool her. Honestly she'd be walking into this tit show of a marriage eyes wide open. Genuinely I don't care if she marries the pervy twit or not. She's been given all the heads up by everyone 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
omg I come back here after a few months to see what she is up to, and they are back together! what a shock

• Sick
Reactions: 8
omg I come back here after a few months to see what she is up to, and they are back together! what a shock
Well You will be not ready for what her "second attempt" fiance is into right now either...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I fully believe you’re right on this!

Reactions: 10
I bet Verity wakes up at night in a cold sweat about this. I agree and think family and friends won't be invited or told in advance so no one can stop her going through with it 😬

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, I’m still on the „they’re quiet because they’re getting married“- wagon too. Also, it may seem to us like they’re not spending time together, but remember that they were quiet about seeing each other in South Africa too. Niomi knows how to post about her alleged whereabouts, while being somewhere else entirely. (Obviously, the tiniest slip-up, and tattle is onto her 😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But guys. It is huge for Niomi!! If she's getting married. Don't care with whoever it is but she's gonna get married ! that's the whole purpose of everything in her life!! and it is JW!! not the JW.. but any JW will do!! litcherally!! 😂

• Haha
Yes, she expects everything to fall into place like it had done in the past with youtube and her engagement with Joe (he was desperate for a long term gf and Charlotte passed him on)

Niomi hasn't faced any setbacks before and it's hitting her hard. Life can be hard Niomi, that doesn't always mean following the path of least resistance if it's leading to somewhere you don't ultimately want to be

There are many woo, spiritual accounts doing well on tiktok but with nioni it doesn't seem genuine, and her follower base aren't interested in it, therefore it hasn't taken off. They want Niomi's wieiad, vegan recipe book try outs, cruelty free lifestyle products and sedate holiday vlogs in Tuscany not naked mud wrestling at a festival and cock worship retreats with partner swapping. You have to know your auidence!

(Personally I like all the drama, so i hope they share the wedding, but... I'm probably in the minority)

Reactions: 15
This relationship will limp for another year or two, max. It's already looking as cheery as her Substack and Tiktok.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.