Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you might find this strange but the reason I liked her in the past is that for me she was one of the few influencers back then who seem to genuinely care for what is going on in the world.
In this video for example, at 5:29. I canā€™t believe she is the same person.
Yeah but no but so but- she actually does NOTHING!!She just parrots what those of us who are politically aware already knew. Fake!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I guess caring about horrible things outside of your control doesn't square with her new Pollyanna-ish manifesting and wishing on butterflies for a lovely sparkly existence. Anything and anyone that brings her down or makes her contemplate negativity she rejects as not serving her. Choose the āœØ light āœØ
It's all lip service whatever she does, like earnestly lecturing others about the environment while constant flying on completely unnecessary journeys.
Totally get you, I also used to like Niomi and think she was different than the Tanyas and Zoellas, which I think was her appeal there for a while as opposed to them. I certainly never watched the other two that much, but I'd religiously watch Niomi's vlogmas and things because I thought she at least seemed like a good person. I don't know if she ever truly was - the "rotten by influencing and money" hypothesis - or if she just pretended well enough - the "she's always been crappy but used to have picked compassion and sustainability as her brand" hypothesis". I refuse to think so much of her change has to do with a bad breakup and heartbreak though, but maybe it is. Like, Joe leaving her being her villain origin story seems a bit too easy, but it may also be that he caught onto the bullshit, called out out on it, and that instead of changing for the better since there was no chance of getting back with him, she leaned fully into the vapidity of it all. What a downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she was a generally well rounded person once upon a time, especially in her early twenties. I mean, she was always a bit spoiled and had an slight essence of ā€œmean girlā€ about her (like, you wouldnā€™t want to get on her bad side because sheā€™d be absolutely vile, but she was nice in general and a good friend). I mean, she had good family values, decent education, and strong ethics as opposed to others on YT at the time who seemed like complete airheadsā€¦
I think DJ ending things with her rocked her to her very core and the hurt and bitterness from the breakup litcherally ate up her entire soul. Coupled with the pandemic which basically ended her career as she knew it, the Gleambot had to rebuild her whole personality! And the only ingredients to hand were rotten ones, so here we are.

Reactions: 22
I guess the radio silence from Jamie is because heā€™s helping to organise this Dublin meet up of oh so professionally trained trauma consultants. First time heā€™s worked in years. Must be a shock to the system! And dear Nimbobs is justā€¦ well, waiting.

Reactions: 13
I think she was a generally well rounded person once upon a time, especially in her early twenties. I mean, she was always a bit spoiled and had an slight essence of ā€œmean girlā€ about her (like, you wouldnā€™t want to get on her bad side because sheā€™d be absolutely vile, but she was nice in general and a good friend). I mean, she had good family values, decent education, and strong ethics as opposed to others on YT at the time who seemed like complete airheadsā€¦
I think DJ ending things with her rocked her to her very core and the hurt and bitterness from the breakup litcherally ate up her entire soul. Coupled with the pandemic which basically ended her career as she knew it, the Gleambot had to rebuild her whole personality! And the only ingredients to hand were rotten ones, so here we are.
that last line... so true

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See I donā€™t reckon she was ever well rounded, she just faked it better. her token once a year vlogmas video where she would cry over political issue of the month rubbed me the wrong way. Itā€™s easy to be nice when your life is going perfectly.

I do think her breakup with Joe fundamentally broke something within her, but in my opinion her true character is shining through.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know you might find this strange but the reason I liked her in the past is that for me she was one of the few influencers back then who seem to genuinely care for what is going on in the world.
In this video for example, at 5:29. I canā€™t believe she is the same person.
I think she only did that whole spiel because Joe must have talked about it. She probably believed her own performance, but I don't.

Reactions: 12
Thought Iā€™d check in on Gary to see if Lordon might be with him and I actually started typing Garbage Gary into IG. The nicknames you guys come up with are just too realistic šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thought Iā€™d check in on Gary to see if Lordon might be with him and I actually started typing Garbage Gary into IG. The nicknames you guys come up with are just too realistic šŸ˜‚
The brain fills in missing things and rearranges stuff to make it readable :p

1717015565530.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just thinking about Donkey disappearing up his own ass after the -er- 'massage'. Maybe like the opposite of rubbing Aladdin's lamp ? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just thinking about Donkey disappearing up his own ass after the -er- 'massage'. Maybe like the opposite of rubbing Aladdin's lamp ? :unsure::ROFLMAO:
He probably goes out to a coffee shop every morning just to have something to do with his day.

Reactions: 5
Reading random comments, love how she never replies to ppl who might know her

1717075031986.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Think her TikTok era has been her shortest one yet! Even shorter than the substack and podcast eras, quite an achievement!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Think her TikTok era has been her shortest one yet! Even shorter than the substack and podcast eras, quite an achievement!
She is the best at starting something, seemingly hopeful, and then giving it up in only a few weeks or days for obscure reasons: is it that she can't take the negative comments? Is it that she doesn't immediately find success so she gives up? is it that she runs out of ideas for even that? For someone who always brags about how she's in her best moment, the happiest ever, in the right path, etc, she's sure good at failing and being generally mediocre. Can't even sustain motivation. It is amazing she did that well just because the guy she dated in HS became famous for setting fire to his farts, because I truly wonder what a person like her would have done if she had had to sustain a proper career/job.

Recently someone said that the pandemic killed her financial success or something like that, I'm not sure I've read this before, what's our interpretation there? Is it because of the cosmetic brand? Do we really think she lost a lot of revenue since 2020? Would love that for her, just want details =D

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.