Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he unlike the post? I can’t see him in the likes. I can see his profile so don’t think I’m blocked. (Don’t follow him cos Euww, or her either for that matter)

could be just insta weirdness tho.
No.His like is still there.

Reactions: 7
Did he unlike the post? I can’t see him in the likes. I can see his profile so don’t think I’m blocked. (Don’t follow him cos Euww, or her either for that matter)

could be just insta weirdness tho.
He's not showing for me in the likes either - but I also don't follow him.

Reactions: 3
No, he’s still there. He’s always going to be there now.
Unless she calls it off within the next month I don’t think she’ll call it off at all. And we’ll just have to buckle up for the wedding 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s just provided us with a gift in her stories…
62EB21DA-964D-4D96-ABA7-F53031BD4FF1.jpeg

Go forth and edit, dear Tattlers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Money money money!!
Sheds I have known and loved.
Kundalini capers
Cold Chinese takeaway
Dirty white canvas shoes
Smooooooothie bowl weather
Pointy peen where are you???????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She tagged the place and they thanked her for being there wonder if it was free like everything else in her life.

1716822975040.png

1716823061870.png

Hardest working bot ever lmao.... geeezus

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Niomi joining tiktok
Me opening my youtube .
Screenshot_20240527_174125_YouTube.jpg

Scanning briefly what is all about, I wonder when they will do a documentary on that butt hole crowd Jamie is inviting to Dublin.
---
@
Thank you darling @formerly_sitkx and @HelloStereo !!
And thanks again @Callan for remembering!!

You all make this thread one of the best threads on Tattle and are the ones who keep me coming back when Niomi is being boring or more depressing than the news.

Love you guys!!
@QueenBW from me to you...feather forever❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We all know what she would be daydreaming about. Being ✨ Mrs Joe Woodward with two children and three labradors ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really thinks she looks so good with that faraway look pose but it just makes it obvious there's nothing going on up there in her brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really thinks she looks so good with that faraway look pose but it just makes it obvious there's nothing going on up there in her brain.
„The lights are on, but nobody‘s home“ should be the caption each time Niomi posts a pic of herself in that pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Niomi joining tiktok
Me opening my youtube .View attachment 2960170

Scanning briefly what is all about, I wonder when they will do a documentary on that butt hole crowd Jamie is inviting to Dublin.
---
@

@QueenBW from me to you...feather forever❤
Bahahahha omg the feather 🤣🤣🤣 how can Niomi give us so much while also giving us absolutely nothing?

Reactions: 8
Imagine how awkward this trip must be. Her Mum and Paul hating Lordon but she's got that gaudy ring on insisting that everything is well, meanwhile he's nowhere to be found. How do they get through conversations? It is also probably so confusing for DM. They probably told her he was out of the picture and now big sis is flaunting a diamond and roses again weeks later. Do they just avoid the topic? Has her mum given up fighting it? I actually wouldn't be surprised if those roses were just from the restaurant as a thank you for booking with us/posting about us

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.